• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Digimon Revision: Higher Dimensional Digimon

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Ever

So Sealed Zeed Is also going to be "at least 2-A, Possibly low 1-C"?

EDIT: Yeah I know Lucemon Is still inferior to god, but He's still would be In the same league as him and unsealed Zeed

@Azzy

Homeostasis, a being with infinite knowledge, considers a sealed Zeed the single greatest threat to the Digital World.

I sincerely doubt Homeostasis would even know of the Eaters and beings of that level, though. Especially since it's made a big deal out of how Yggdrasil is pretty much the only one even capable of sensing their existence. Not to mention these higher dimensions exist above the digital world, according to Suedo.

That seems like an immense stretch, especially since that would make the Royal Knights and co. comparable to true form Lucemon (and thus able to stomp all SGDL's avatars with absolutely abyssmal effort), and the fact that one of sealed Zeed's biggest threats is the idea that the seal might break.

Well, it still knows the Demon Lords are. Considering that Mirei knew of the True Forms of the Demon Lords, I don't think it's far-fetched to assume Homeostasis does as well.

Well, I've noticed that there are still some complications here. I'll see if I can resolve these issues.

Yes, the Eaters make changes in reality to contact lower beings, but it is not the Eaters who become material beings, but the space around them that becomes more complex than before and transforms into a data space.

Eaters and Digital Waves
Eaters and Digital Waves

The Eaters do not get weaker, the beings around them who become more powerful beings because thus the Eaters get better food (since their favorite food is something that has the data structure).

So, of course CS Cast is not scaled to the Eaters, they can only receive this scale when they are in a complex digital space created by the Eaters themselves.

I think a key called "With Eaters Boost" fits better than a "Cyber Sleuth" key since they did not show feats beyond normal while they were not upgraded thanks to the Eaters.

On Homeostasis and Zeed, note that the Mille in question is a "lower" reincarnation of the original Mille.

FZ0G1uK
And that Zed in question was not sealed, at no point in history do you see the seals around it. Being so he is definitely the Zeed without seal.

BhW3urF
One thing, Darkness Bragramon should not receive a scale with God also since his plan was to destroy all God's creation (He specified that no dimension would remain) to recreate it in a new way?

In addition, after receiving the powers of Yggdrasil, Bagramon was said to be in a "higher" class than other beings due to having Superdimensional powers. (If I am not mistaken, the sonority is the same as the mention of Ultradimensional, just as the CS excerpt can also be translated directly as Hyperdimensional or Superdimensional.).

Px8mJ83

Well then. That clears things up.

So CS cast does not scale to the Eaters, nor does sealed Zeed scale to true Lucemon.

I'm not super familiar with Bagramon. Are there things that would prevent him from scaling? If not, we could give him the same tier as Lucemon, which was "At least 2-A, possibly Low 1-C".

@Azathoth

In reality, Homeostasis not only has knowledge about Hyperdimensions, but also lives in one of them.

DgN9sbU
CgIYOwM
As you can see, homeostasis exists naturally in a higher dimension that is beyond different space-times. If you do not see Homeostasis, it is the great crystal that is at the bottom of the second image.

Well, we do not know much about the interaction of Bagramon and God. We only know that Bagramon would seize the power that created everything and thus destroy all the dimensions that exist to thereby recreate all space-time in a more just way than the way God ruled.

Well, yes.

At least we know the reasons that lead Bagramon to want to destroy God's creation and reframe it, for him the way God runs the world is unfair and does not give a chance for the Digimon to be anything other than they were predestined.

Now if there is a reason why Lucemon wants to always destroy God's creation we do not know. Well, there is the story of Lucemon thinking that the world was suffering too much in Decode, but this is something recent and does not explain past reasons.

So aside from Zeed, God, and Lucemon getting the upgrades mentioned in the OP, Bagramon will likely also get the same treatment as Lucemon (At least 2-A, possibly Low 1-C), and true form Eaters would be something along the lines of "Likely Low 1-C", correct?

@Executor N0

It helps that Bagramon was amongst the Demon Lord's rebellion.

About the "fruit" thing. Dark had Sera look into it a long while ago and a more proper translation of the "fruit" is reality. So what's found on Infinity Mountain is 3, 6, 12, and 24-Dimensional Reality.

@Rep

You sure about that? Because it appears to be a consumable. Edit: It's grouped in the same category as chips that enhance certain functions of your digimon's systems, so it's likely some sort of data chip.

Regardless, it's probably not legit, considering said mountain was transformed by humans, you climb floors, and at least in the original, it's basically just a place for you to battle digimon.

Unless Salarymen are 24-D.

@Dark

Shoutmon would definitely scale if he defeated Bagramon.

Why so for the other two, though?

@Azzy

First,

>Calling me Dark

But anyway, Quartzmon was created from the clash between the two of them and tanked an attack that contained the remaining power of DarknessBagramon, while Gumdramon (Or rather, XrosUpArresterdramon Superior Mode) killed Quartzmon.

@Azzy

I just skipped to the end of the thread to see your reply, lol. I kinda missed it.

But I'm not sure of that, as I haven't actually seen any Digimon media and my knowlege barely extends beyond this wiki and Wikimon.

Wow, you weren't kidding about the massive amount of upgrades for Digimon. Now Extradimensional beings who are moderately 1-C & lower will be fodder to Digimon lol.

@Azathoth

In addition, even base Arresterdramon's tail is able to erase the victim from existence and effortlessly destroy one of Quartzmon's cells that are able to warp space and time. The Brave Snatcher amplifies Arresterdramon tremendously.

Then I don't see why those two couldn't scale to "At least 2-A, possibly Low 1-C" then, since they're comparable to Bagramon and Shoutmon, who should be comparable to but still inferior to Lucemon.

@ Magi we're likely only going with Low 1-C at the moment So beings like Bill are a bit out there... But

Dtoaa
I'm expecting something like this In the future

MugenRyu wrote: @ Magi we're likely only going with Low 1-C at the moment So beings like Bill are a bit out there... But

Seems legit & I will re-edit my reply.

Alright so:

• God: At least Low 1-C, possibly higher
  • Unsealed Zeed: At least Low 1-C, possibly higher
  • True Eaters: Likely Low 1-C
  • True Lucemon: At least 2-A, possibly Low 1-C
  • Darkness Bagramon: At least 2-A, possibly Low 1-C
  • Quartzmon: At least 2-A, possibly Low 1-C
  • Shoutmon X7F: At least 2-A, possibly Low 1-C
  • XrosUpArrestordramon: At least 2-A, possibly Low 1-C
  • Homeostasis: High 2-A?
  • Yggdrasil: High 2-A?
That seem right so far?

Just to be clear, why don't the RKs scale to Yggdrasil? They fought the Mother Eater who's 1/3 Yggdrasil, 1/3 Eater, and 1/3 Suedou.

Well, since everyone seems okay with the majority of the changes, I'll perform them. I'll wait for the High 2-A Yggdrasil/Homeostasis/RK(?) until I get further confirmation on those.

Homeostasis would be on par with Yggdrasil. Not only did it took over as a replacement god in XW when Ygg went berserk, Tri also has them going against each other. Apart from the superdimension, Homeostasis also has access to the Quantum sea from Tri. If there was a large difference in power, there would be no contest between Ygg and it at all. Even way back in the novel, when it was just a security system, it fixed the entire mess caused to the Digital World by Apocalymon and the Dark Masters.It was also the one responsible for the digivices IIRC, which coupled with human emotions and such can nullify attacks like Gran Death Big Bang.

On a totally different note: I see we have the dub name for Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode but sub name for OmegaShoutmon? It would be nice if the profiles maintained some consistency.

I like this. Also I feel that God isn't stronger than Zeed and that Zeed exists outside of God's control and they are fighting for control (or lack thereof) of the Digital World. And if he was just sealed by God as assumed to be (being the best it can do against him), we know he cannot truly defeat an unsealed one. So having them at the same tier makes sense to me. Also At least 2-A for unsealed Zeed? Shouldn't that go a bit higher now?

While we are on the topic of Digimon revisions, why are VictoryGreymon and ZeedGarurumon rated 2A?

The reasoning given on the pages is: Multiverse level+ (Was likely designed to be able to withstand hits from Yggdrasil)

If so, why doesn't the same hold for NEO? Not only is NEO an existence greater than Yggdrasil itself , (stated by what is technically Yggdrasil itself), even Ygg can't analyze it inspite being a high dimensional godly computer. While not even at full strength, it could casually defeat the Arbitrators, the ones who have the power to defeat Yggdrasil if it should ever go rogue (already Victory oneshotted a Barbamon fused Yggdrasil a few chapters earlier). And really, NEO wasn't even "defeated" except sheer PIS. He just understood about the bonds of humans and left. He was also at just 1/8th of his power when it happened. It's similar to using the likes of the meteor stuff to downplay Arceus when he was not even having his plates and PIS.

His DVR profile : "A mysterious living digital entity that is impossible to be analyzed with current technology. It's said to be more powerful than the host computer "Yggdrasil" and is said to take on the form of the "future". Even if you use any kind of computer technology, you won't be able to analyze it. Barbamon sacrifices his body and all of the energy of the Dark Area to awaken an incomplete NEO."

The last part is exactly what we see in the manga, an incomplete NEO being revived.

Either downgrade the both of them to 2C or upgrade NEO to At least 2A, likely higher. The part of him being above Yggdrasil can be attributed to his full power form.

EDIT: Incorrect scan, corrected now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back