• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Digimon Revision: Higher Dimensional Digimon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So now I was gonna have Dark do this, but there was some stuff I wanted to add. So here goes..

This is a continuation of this thread here.

I am here to discuss an upgrade for the Digimon God Tiers to "At least Low 1-C, possibly higher"

Now my reasonings is based upon this blog made by Exector N0. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Executor_N0/Digimon_Franchise:_Digimon_Cosmology

Higher Dimensions:

In Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth there are multiple statements regarding Higher Dimensions as well as the term "HyperDimensional".

Digimon Higher Dimensions

Hyperdimensional Eaters

There is also the fact that God created the entire Digital World and its concepts and exists in a realm known as the Kernel in which only Celestial Digimon can even reach.

Now in said blog me and Azathoth had a discussion about Executor's section about the Infinity Mountain. Each floor is considered another dimension. I personally feel as though with the context of how Digimon is portraying this we could chalk these up to Higher Dimensions. What further support this theory is the special items available only in this location. These items are the:

3-Dimensional Fruit

6-Dimensional Fruit

12-Dimensional Fruit

24-Dimensional Fruit

Source: https://www57.atwiki.jp/redigitize_3ds/pages/44.html

Now the flaws with this that I got from discussing with Azathoth is that:

1) They can be interacted with normally.

2) Infinity Mountain was transformed by humans.

3) These dimensions seemingly do not act like dimensions.

4) Fodder such as Devimon exist on said mountain.

Now I will say one thing. Just because something lives or exists in said plane doesn't make them have that level of power. However everything else Azzy stated is solid and I'd like a small discussion on that if possible.

Eaters:

Now Cyber Sleuth introduced new creatures within the Digimon Multiverse know as Eaters. The Eaters are stated to be from a higher dimension.

Higher Dimensional Eaters 3
Love these faces btw.

Well that is all for that.

Now for the best part...THE SCALING!!!!!

Those who scale for sure:

God -Created everything there is in the Digital World and this would include these Higher Dimensions.

True Lucemo - Is stated to have power to rival that of God.

Lucemon falldown crusader
The Strongest Demon Lord.

"The strongest of the "Seven Great Demon Lords", it is an ultimate Demon Lord Digimon which possesses both the divine and the diabolic. It instigated a rebellion in the far-flung past, and so it was sealed in the Dark Area along with many other Demon Lord Digimon. Its power exceeds that of Ultimates, and is said to rival that of the existence called "God" as well"-Official Databook

ZeedMillenniummo : Stated to be the strongest monster and threat to the Digital World thus making him more powerful than Lucemon. And fought God who could do nothing more than to seal him.

Zeedmillenniumon battle dtb
" it is said that they are like chains which suppress its abilities, but it is unknown who could cast such a spell on Zeed Millenniumo. However, it is foretold that if it is released from this spell, it will rain unfathomable destruction upon the Digital World."-Official Databook
-The only likely explaination here is God seeing as he is the only one proven powerful enough to be able to do such a thing.

Who MIGHT scale:

Yggdrasil

Homeostasis

Royal Knights

Seven Great Demon Lords

Three Great Angels

Mother Eater

Cyber Sleuth Cast.

This is all based upon the one statement Alphamon/Kyoko makes about Yggdrasil in Cyber Sleuth along with Eaters existing on a higher plane of existence

Digimon Higher Dimensions 2
This would imply Mother Eater can indeed create a higher dimension. Of course this scales to CS cast as they were the ones who defeated Mother Eater.

Also we can discuss the Three Great Angels Heirarchy here as well. Here is the blog Executor made about it.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Executor_N0/Digimon_Franchise:_Hierarchy_of_Angels

Conclusion/Changes:

God: "At least Low 1-C, possibly higher"

Zeed: "At least Low 1-C"

Lucemon: "At least 2-A, possibly Low 1-C"

The others:

"2-A, possibly Low 1-C"

I would also request this note to be on God's page

"Due to the fact that there are an unknown amount of higher dimensions(yet alluded to be multiple) we cannot rate the characters any higher until further clarification, however it is very likely said characters are much stronger."

Fun Note: Just know the realization of no 1-B Alphamon hurts my soul....so take pleasure in knowing I was half dead inside making this.... :(

Well did I miss anything??

News alert...May not change much tho. From Executor N0

"Just a warning, the Infinity Mountain being Devimon's home was something that occurred prior to the X-Event during the Digimon Chronicle, currently the Infinity Mountain is originally only relative to Yggdrasil as a place of rest.

Currently the entire nature of the Digital World has been rewritten by Yggdrasil, for example the Digital World now exists independently of it and contains the Memorial Stelas.

So I do not believe that Devimon dwells on the Infinity Mountain is still valid, after all that was before Period X."

Yes, that does not change the issue. I just said this because it is very confusing to relate events between the periods of the franchise due to the ease of a rewriting in the nature of the Digital World due to the fact that Yggdrasil and other Hosts are never satisfied with their Digital World.

Anyway, I agree with what was proposed.

Thank you for doing this in my place, man. It was my nieces birthday today so I couldn't get around to it.

Anyway, I agree with "At least Low 1-C" for Zeed, God and Lucemon (Well, "At least 2-A, possibly Low 1-C for Lucemon). I'm also okay with "At least 2-A, possibly Low 1-C" Cyber Sleuth cast, considering that King Drasil is said to be "Ultradimensional" and they exist above him.

As already stated, I agree with God being "At least Low 1-C, possibly higher", unsealed Zeed being "At least 1-C", and Lucemon being "At least 2-A, possibly Low 1-C".

I would be fine with the Eater's true forms being Low 1-C or something for existing at least two levels above the Digital World, though didn't the cast fight them after they had transformed themselves to manifest with a lower dimension?

For your question, they never actually detailed that iirc.

Also based on what you stated you mean 7-Dimensions correct? That would make them 1-C not Low 1-C.(Just noticed this btw)

@Dragon

Didn't Suedo specifically say that the Eaters had converted themselves to the substance of the digital world in order to interact with it or something?

7-D for what? Being one dimension higher than the infinite digital world would be High 2-A, and being infinitely beyond that is Low 1-C

...Forgot about 5-D being not naturally part of a multiverse....oops

Actually Alphamon did mention that the Eater's true forms were the little balls of light. Although Yggdrasil is still considered "Ultradimensional"

In the case it is more capable than the reason is that the Eaters have transformed inferior beings into superior beings thanks to the Digital Waves .

Anyway, Alphamon said observe the destruction of the old world and the creation of the new world, which would transcend the Digital World and become something like the world of the Eaters I believe, which may indicate that it can survive the creation of a higher world.

In addition, Yggdrasil has already been demonstrated as being able to reformat all Eaters and can restore them to their natural state, which I believe may include their superior state. (Which makes sense since Alphamon said that Yggdrasil could detect the Higher World of Eaters and apparently Alphamon was planning to go to this world to confirm his theories.)

I do not know if that helps at something.

@Azzy. I believe the logic by scaling them to the Cyber Sleuth cast is because Yggdrasil was described as being "Ultradimensional", which was strongly implied to be higher then the aforementioned higher dimensions given the way Suedo words the speech. The final boss of Cyber Sleuth, the Mother Eater, is effectively a corrupted Yggdrasil with additional firepower.

@Dark

Wouldn't that not make sense from a story perspective? The main characters are below the true forms of the Eaters and cannot sense or interact with them until they manifest in the lower digital world. It would effectively scale everyone to the true forms of the Eaters, even though we are given confirmation that the Eaters exist in a world they cannot hope to understand.

Alphamon even mentions that the reformatted Eaters are not actually the main unit, which exists in a higher dimension only Yggdrasil can detect.

@Azzy. Sorry if I'm misunderstanding, but It's not the Eaters being Ultradimensional, it's King Drasil/Yggdrasil itself that was said to be Ultradimensional. The Eaters would logically be far above it. I agree that scaling the cast to the "true Eaters" isn't legitimate, though.

@Dark

But the same term is used to describe the true form of the Eaters, correct? That's the thing. If King Drasil = True Eaters as opposed to just being able to sense them, the Eaters would in no way be beyond the understanding or capacity of anyone in CS. It would essentially mean something like Alphamon = True Eaters who are > Alphamon.

I figured I'd mention that the Composite Royal Knights are also capable of surviving attacks from a sealed Zeed, albeit barely, and sealed Zeed is considered by Homeostasis (A being of infinite knowledge) to be the greatest threat to the Digital World, which would logically include true form Lucemon. So "At least 2-A, possibly Low 1-C" at least applies to one of their keys.

I haven't beaten Cyber Sleuth in nearly a year, so my memory is fuzzy, but I believe Suedo only uses the term "Ultradimensional" to refer to King Drasil/Yggdrasil and not the Eaters.

Anywho, I just realized something. Homeostasis is "possibly High 2-A" and since Homeostasis is inferior to Yggdrasil/King Drasil, the party might scale to "Possibly High 2-A" if not "Low 1-C'.

@Dark

"Ultradimensional" is actually used to describe the Eaters' data transmission. I don't remember Yggdrasil being stated to reside in said space, but that he was the only one who could actually sense it, while it was beyond everyone else's understanding.

Also, isn't Homeostasis scaled to Yggdrasil, anyway?

@ Ever But Isn't True Lucemon comparable God who Is above Unsealed Zeed? how would Sealed Zeed be above a guy who Is comparable to a guy that sealed him?

did I misunderstand your comment?

Ahhh. My memory sucks sometimes. My bad. Yeah, I'm okay with the CS cast exluding the True Eaters wouldn't be Low 1-C until something else comes up

Yggdrasil should logically be above Homeostasis, but I kind of forgot to..In fact theirs a lot of stuff in TRI that could impact the stats.

@Mugen. The way I interrupted it is that True Lucemon is on the same level of existence that God resides in, but is inferior.

@Ever. I'm not sure that Sealed Zeed would scale to Low 1-C in all honesty, but I don't see it as out of the question. I'll see what others think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back