• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Digimon Revision: Higher Dimensional Digimon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will finish this tomorrow(Or someone can do so, either or is fine.) since something came up.

No problem.

Those I have done:

Nokia (Changed and Added Images)

Takumi

Arata (Added Images)

Alphamon

Omegamon

Crusadermon

Dynasmon

Examon

Quick question: Mother Eater? Yggdrasill's body makes up half of Mother Eater. Would it be possible for Mother Eater to At least 2-A, possibly High 2-A?

May or may not be important, but rewatching a LP of the last quarter of CS, I noticed that Suedo states that all of Yggdrasil's functions have been almost entirely suppressed and its system has hit an overflow. This ties into Omnimon mentioning being unable to hear Yggdrasil's "voice" after the Eaters take it over.

Yuugo also states that he was actively suppressing the Eaters' activity while he was merged with their network, and then comments on how they've become "weak" after blocking an attack from Suedo-infused Mother Eater.

Because of this, I am unsure if the ME should scale to Yggdrasil's full capability, as the Eater's were specifically said to have infected it like a virus or Trojan program, and that its functions were suppressed while the Eaters were in control, and that Yggdrasil seems to fully recover and convert the Eaters to their original forms after Suedo willingly lets go of control for the sake of his test.

Imperialdramon PM is the founder who does scale. But he technically is like a 14th knight.

EDIT: Crap forgot Craniamon......I forgot he existed....

I can't edit NEO since I'm not an Admin of Content Mod. His page has a high level lock on it.

I can unlock NEO for you. Do you need any other pages unlocked?

Seraphimon, Angemon and Murmukusmon. Not so sure about Chaosdramon though. I'd honestly wait for Darkanine's input since I am not sure of how to scale Digimon NEXT stuff. Although NEO can be unlocked for sure.

Okay. I have unlocked NEO. It might be best to wait for Darkanine regarding the rest.

@Dragon

I hate to bring it up when you've just edited it and the page was closed but...You should've added the reason for him being considered High 2-A (being >Yggdrasil), his High Multiverse level justification currently is: "creating a universe and becoming one with it".

This will look strange to anyone not aware of his feats, perhaps prompting threads of "why so and so considered high 2A?"

Yeah, unfortunately the Olympos XII only scale to Databook Knights. Here's hoping that rumor about Olympos XII being the big bads of Hackers Memory are true.

Done.

Anyone else? I'll get to the Demon Lords and Angels soon, when I'm done with a specific project that is.

Actually no we aren't. The partners of the Cyber Sleuth cast haven't been updated....Although it is best to do so on the Tamer's files and not the Digimon themselves. It would lead to slightly redundant files.

Mandrakks question seems to be of interest. Was Sealed Zeed the one that fought and nearly killed them? If so, he should probably get a boost considering his superiority to beings like them even while sealed.

@ Cross If your talking about Zeed stomping the RK than It was unsealed, though I believe their are implications that the Zeed that stomped them was a lesser reincarnation of Zeed (Likely saying It's inferior)

Isn't Unsealed Zeed at least Low 1-C? Since that's the case, it makes it rather unbeliable for the RK's, even their strongest, to take its attacks and not outright die given the difference between High 2-A and Low 1-C, let alone 2-A and Low 1-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back