• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
It sucks when you half to downgrade your favorite characters. Anyway, let's get this over with. Damn environmental destruction and everything it stands for!!!

Environmental Destruction
So I was discussing the of the feats off site and apparently the current one's we use aren't usable for scaling the characters reliable.

This is due to Environmental Destruction which makes it so we can't simply just scale things like storm feats, to characters standard statistics such as normal Attack Potency and Striking Strength without sufficient evidence it scales that way.

I decided to go over the current feats again to see if they could scale to the characters statistics all around and sadly, they don't.

Soul Shredder's Planetary Storm
This feat is already treated as environmental destruction but still was used as supporting evidence for Low 6-B scaling. In the episode "Fright Night", the Fright Knight's sword, the Soul Shredder created an ecto storm in the sky and said storm was stated by the Fright Knight to eventually cover the Earth.

Fright Knight: And once this ecto storm touches every corner of this globe, all these transformations will be permanent, and this shall be my new domain!

Fright Knight: Listen to the sound of your doom! Soon my storm shall consume this planet, the world will be forever transformed, and no one can stop me.

Creating a planetary storm is Low 6-B but the storm wasn't gonna do it in a matter of moments though, it was spreading slowly. Given it's over time and nothing implies the sword can hit with that amount of force, we can't scale this feat to the Crown of Fire and Ring of Rage despite them being the most powerful objects in the verse because while they both are ectoplasmic objects, the Soul Shredder's ectoplasmic storm is overtime and environmental destruction thus cannot be scaled.

Vortex's Planetary Storm
Vortex also created a planetary storm which is Low 6-B but it pretty much shares the same problem as the Soul Shredder's feat. During the episode "Torrent of Terror", Vortex created a planetary storm but it was over a short time. After he left Amity Park, the characters watch the weather news and it's stated the storm covered the globe...

"Severe weather conditions with faces are now in effect on all four corners of the globe. Our accu-matronic 4000 rader indicates another major storm front rapidly approaching Venice Italy."

So Vortex did create a planetary storm but he didn't make one large storm, he created multiple storms with various effects across parts of the Earth with his last stop being Italy. People even comment on this later in the episode stating...

Tucker: I don't think we'll be able to stop him, the weather is catastrophic all over the world!

Vortex: I have succeeded in disrupting weather patterns all over the globe. I am the perfect storm!

Vortex: What!, surely your mistaken. My power, reaches the ends of the Earth.

So yeah, Vortex can create a planetary storm but he does so over time by disrupting weather patterns on various points around the planetary until he eventually gets the whole planet.

Vortex does have a statement made by the Observants that he's wiped out entire cities...

"For centuries, the prisoner has plagued the planet Earth with horrible and unpredictable meteorological events. Cities have been wiped out, countless lives have been in danger."

However when stating this, it shows that he's causing weather effects in the cities so it's clear he's destroying them over time and not in one attack especially given they are talking about his weather powers.

It seems his weather power is more of a special ability that he can't channel into a single attack given the way his powers work and thus should be treated as Environmental Destruction and thus unusable for scaling. While he himself is the storm and we directly see his face in the clouds, it containing his essence doesn't mean he can add it into one attack. It's similar to how Danny's Ghostly Wail doesn't scale to his natural statistics despite being made from his ectoplasmic energy.

Dorathea's Feat
Dorathea's Fire Breath
This casual High 7-A feat is done by dragon Dorathea, is used as supporting evidence for characters being 6-C. However, this feat cannot apply to the characters statistics because it's a possible form of Weather Manipulation.

This was actually brought up before but not really debated but if you look at the feat, Dorathea breaths fire and hits the cloud formation and after a few seconds, the clouds start to split. It's possible this wasn't sheer force from her fire breath given the time it takes for the clouds to actually start to split.

However the main problem is now that the Tier 6 feats no longer apply to the stronger characters, Dorathea's feat has become an outlier. It's a casual feat that even characters far stronger than her haven't displayed and the characters comparable to her only have tier 8 feats at most which is obviously far lower than High 7-A. So either this is weather manipulation feat that doesn't scale to her normal statistics or It's just an outlier.

New Scaling

So apparently the two pervious 8-A calcs for Danny's meat crater and his ghost ray aren't usable because despite seemingly being vaporization, there isn't enough evidence that suggests full on vaporization for sure. One of our calc members explained this to me.

So I'm tired of asking the calc members who created the calcs to constantly revise them since the blogs previous comments that agree with the results are from like 2 years ago. With that stated, I'm gonna post the two feats that need to be calculated using "pulverization" not vaporization and must use soil instead of rock due to all the feats destroying dirt.

1. Danny creates a massive crater (Here is the original calc that uses vaporization)

This feat needs to be recalculated using pulverization of soil, not vaporization.

2. Danny blasts a golf course using his ghost ray (Here is the original calc that uses vaporization)

This feat needs to be recalculated using pulverization of soil, not vaporization.

For the people who attempt these calcs, Soil is comprised of 45% rock, 25% water, 25% air, and 5% organic materials.

I'd rather completely new calcs be made for the meat crater and ghost ray since the comments in the blogs are referring to the older method and it would be confusing when people see members agreeing with different results in the same blog.

Edit: Seems vaporization is preferred so the 8-A versions of Danny Phantom's two feats will be used.

Last edited:
Why isn't the smoke in 8-A calcs enough for vaporization?
Well, I was told that it could simply be dust.

For the first feat, Danny slams into the ground and a lot of dust comes up and when the screen shows the crater, we see the smoke or dust in the center of the crater. For the second feat, we see some smoke or dust emanating from the crater however it's possible this isn't vaporization without further context.

While vaporization is a thing in Danny Phantom, it's only stated that some weapons can do it. Meanwhile ectoplasmic energy does produce heat but it's only shown to burn, melt, or turn others into dust which still isn't full on vaporization.

Finally, the verse likes to use smoke a lot even for things that aren't related to heat. An example of this would be Kitty's BFR kiss. She used it on another ghost and sent them to a different dimension yet we legit see steam as if she vaporized him... which she didn't. It's likely the writers are just putting the smoke effect just because and without an actual statement of vaporization, it's safer to use pulverization.

Probably the one thing that's actually really disappointing about this entire downgrade is that the characters are about to become the same tier as they were when I first started working on the verse (building level)...

Finally. Jenny Wakeman can take her spot as the Strongest Nick Superhero

anyways I agree. I’d also want to point out the current speed ratings for Danny links to CRT Threads. Is that allowed?, I’d have thought that you should preferably Link to the calcs themselves

Finally. Jenny Wakeman can take her spot as the Strongest Nick Superhero

anyways I agree. I’d also want to point out the current speed ratings for Danny links to CRT Threads. Is that allowed?, I’d have thought that you should preferably Link to the calcs themselves
She's physically stronger than Danny but Ghost Physiology makes it impossible for her to hurt him.

The reason the speed links to the accepted CTR thread is because the Massively FTL feats are unquantifiable so they can't be calced, we just know they'd need to be that high to preform said feats (traveling interplanetary to interstellar distances in a single day). So the thread is linked so people know what the feats are. Regardless, speed is the next thing that needs to be talked about and depending on what's accepted, might downgrade the characters.

I almost forgot!!!. We could use Dan's feat of completely destroying Vlad's mansion in a single blast to scale some characters to Large Building level since Vlad survived the destruction and characters such as Vortex can do serious damage to Vlad and Base Pariah Dark could knock him unconscious and do serious damage in single hit.

I'll grab the feat tomorrow but the characters who'll scale for sure are...

Dan (Completely destroyed Vlad's mansion with a single attack and he did the feat before the 10 year time skip so he'd be stronger)

Vlad (Survived the destruction of his mansion and had lost his ghost side right before the destruction so that's more evidence on human scaling if anyone still had problems with that)

Jack with the Ghost Gloves (Visually harmed Vlad who survived the destruction of his mansion)

Vortex (Can do serious harm to Vlad who survived the destruction of the mansion)

Base Pariah Dark (Did serious damage to Vlad and knocked him unconscious in one hit on two separate occasions)

Future Valerie Gray (Took hits from future Dan Phantom who 10 years ago destroyed Vlad's mansion with a single attack)

Future Fright Knight (Could visually harm Future Valerie Gray who took hits from future Dan Phantom)

I don't know who'd else scale though.

Ecto Skeleton Danny would scale due to beating Pariah, and there's probably an argument for Danny scaling to Dan somewhat

Ecto Skeleton Danny would scale due to beating Pariah, and there's probably an argument for Danny scaling to Dan somewhat
Ecto-Skeleton Danny would scale too the feat but he'd already be large building level since he's 100x more powerful than base Danny. We'll half to wait and see the exact result of the calc.

Are you referring the base Danny scaling to Dan or Ecto-Skeleton Danny scaling to Dan?

Because base Danny scaling to Dan is a no no since he could do no visible damage to Dan even when he had the ghost glove which amped him. Dan even kills Danny in his timeline when he destroyed Vlad's mansion so I don't see him scaling. Only base Danny's Ghostly Wail will scale to Dan.

Ecto-Skeleton Danny would scale too the feat but he'd already be large building level since he's 100x more powerful than base Danny. We'll half to wait and see the exact result of the calc.

Are you referring the base Danny scaling to Dan or Ecto-Skeleton Danny scaling to Dan?

Because base Danny scaling to Dan is a no no since he could do no visible damage to Dan even when he had the ghost glove which amped him. Dan even kills Danny in his timeline when he destroyed Vlad's mansion so I don't see him scaling. Only base Danny's Ghostly Wail will scale to Dan.
Why wouldn’t Danny just scale to Vlad who survived the mansion nuking?

Other calc members seem like they prefer vaporization so I guess those versions of the calcs are what's gonna be used, although I personally still disagree DP isn't a verse I have interest in so I won't debate them much

Why wouldn’t Danny just scale to Vlad who survived the mansion nuking?
Because Danny was easily killed by the person who preformed the feat right when it happened. I've also already went into deep detail as to why Danny in no way scales the Vlad do to their history in combat.
Other calc members seem like they prefer vaporization so I guess those versions of the calcs are what's gonna be used, although I personally still disagree DP isn't a verse I have interest in so I won't debate them much
Hmm alright than. Thank you still for helping out, I appreciate it.

Since vaporization is preferred more the characters will just be 8-A. Pariah Dark (Crown and Ring) and Ecto-Skeleton Danny will be 7-C for being 100x stronger than base Danny.

Well it's back at the beginning it seems, 8-A Danny Phantom.

Aren't there any other feats we can calc that be worth something?

Well it's back at the beginning it seems, 8-A Danny Phantom.

Aren't there any other feats we can calc that be worth something?
Probably, I'll half to look the episodes again.

We do have the Ancient Ghosts feat of vaporizing majority of Pariah's Keep which would definitely yield tier 7 results. It's gonna half to be divided by 7 though since seven of them blast it at the same time.

Also wouldn't Skulktech be 8-A+ since he's Skulker and Technus fused together snd went through 9 upgrades? And the Meat Crater feat x2 is 600+ tons

Yes, Skulktech 9.9 would be At least Multi-City Block level+ since he's both Skulker + Technus who are both comparable to Danny and has gone through 9 upgrades. As we know, simply going from Technus to Technus 2.0 Increased his power to such a degree he stomped others comparable to his previous state.

Because Danny was easily killed by the person who preformed the feat right when it happened. I've also already went into deep detail as to why Danny in no way scales the Vlad do to their history in combat.

Hmm alright than. Thank you still for helping out, I appreciate it.

Since vaporization is preferred more the characters will just be 8-A. Pariah Dark (Crown and Ring) and Ecto-Skeleton Danny will be 7-C for being 100x stronger than base Danny.
Danny was killed by Dan, but that was a very causal Dan attack that Vlad survived

And tbh Dorothea’s fire being weather manip doesn’t make much sense. Sure, the timing of it is a bit wonky, but nothing assumes it’s weather manip and it just being AP makes far more sense than some ability she was never shown to have

Danny was killed by Dan, but that was a very causal Dan attack that Vlad survived
And Dan is a fusion between Vlad and Danny so even if the feat was casual, he can't scale it to Danny himself without evidence. However it's irrelevant now since vaporization has been decided on for the two calcs so Danny's gonna be 8-A anyway.
And tbh Dorothea’s fire being weather manip doesn’t make much sense. Sure, the timing of it is a bit wonky, but nothing assumes it’s weather manip and it just being AP makes far more sense than some ability she was never shown to have
True but the main argument is that it's now an outlier since the Tier 6 scaling is no longer valid and the best feats from characters on her level are 8-A and characters stronger than her don't have feats on the level of her cloud feat.

Last edited:
And Dan is a fusion between Vlad and Danny so even if the feat was casual, he can't scale it to Danny himself without evidence. However it's irrelevant now since vaporization has been decided on for the two calcs so Danny's gonna be 8-A anyway.

True but the main argument is that it's now an outlier since the Tier 6 scaling is no longer valid and the best feats from characters on her level are 8-A and characters stronger than her don't have feats on the level of her cloud feat.
It doesn’t matter whether dan is a fusion or not, cause Vlad is scales to a specific attack from dan

It doesn’t matter whether dan is a fusion or not, cause Vlad is scales to a specific attack from dan
Yeah but Danny doesn't scale to Vlad... so what's the point of arguing that it scales to Danny?

You don’t necessarily need to win to scale. Danny damaged him and that’s enough
No, it's not enough, especially when given the context of their encounters.

Vlad holds back against Danny to such a degree, he'd be able to kill Danny in a single hit if he actually wanted to. Danny cannot actually "harm" Vlad, he's only irritated him at most and that's ony when Vlad is holding back majority of his power which is evident because the duplicates Vlad creates are stated to be weaker than the original are capable of casually beating him up in combat to such a degree on one occasion, a duplicate knocked him unconscious in a single hit.

You can check out my fist response comment on the thread linked below were I go into detail (the play by play) on each of their encounters throughout the series and explain why they are in no way comparable given the consistency between the two in combat. Note that the thread was closed since the Low 6-B scaling is no longer valid but my explanation on Danny vs Vlad is 100% still valid.

I won't debate this topic anymore as I've made my stance clear when it comes to Danny scaling to Vlad and my opinion on this will never change. Also, this topic is derailing from the threads original intention. Now that the 8-A feats are still valid there is no reason to try and scale Danny to the mansion destruction feat since he's scaling to his own superior feats while Vlad will upscale.

We are simply waiting for Mr. Bambu to revise the Meat Crater calc which will go from "Multi-City Block level+" to "Multi-City Block level". Then I'll update the pages and we can close this thread.

That reminds me Vlad would be 8-A+ at the very least since he could tank a combined Ghost Ray from Danny and Dani and one duplicate could mess up Danny, which means he's over twice as strong as Danny.

That reminds me Vlad would be 8-A+ at the very least since he could tank a combined Ghost Ray from Danny and Dani and one duplicate could mess up Danny, which means he's over twice as strong as Danny.
That's fair. It would also mean Vortex and Base Pariah Dark would get 8-A+ as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back