• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Bleach cleanup project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gathered all the characters in one spot so we can keep track, cross out, know what we've done so far and which need to be done. I guess we can add this as well to the OP, then it can be edited when someone has completed a profile.

I saw no need to do that, it's just a list so we keep track of what we've done and need to do. The search bar is right at the top, of the screen, you could directly go to the profile that way when needed.

Dude, posting the long list twice is already going to clog the thread with stuff that we don't need more than once. Besides, the profiles are in the bleach page, they aren't going anywhere, nor are they running away from us.

I've done Chad, Inoue and Isshin. I would do Ishida and Urahara but I dunno how to do tabs so unless a really big wall of text is ok (I doubt it but who knows) I'll leave them alone. I'll clean up Tessai's profile now and probably get to rewriting Yoruichi's tomorrow.

How about instead of merely crossing out the names for the profiles already done, can we delete the ones on Imade's list that's done with the revisions? It can make the list a lot shorter and easier to see which one's left.

@Hst where is your edits? Are you gonna post them in the blog, or is it gonna be in the profiles?

This is kind of a sidenote compared to everything else going on, but why are almost all of the Bleach page images out of chronological order? I've fixed the Ichigo one but would that be an appropriate change to request?

Theglassman12 said:
@Hst where is your edits? Are you gonna post them in the blog, or is it gonna be in the profiles?
I've been compiling them in a blog to do all at once. If there profiles are unlocked I can do them all at once. Or just put them in your blog

@Hst ok, that should be good

Also yeah, why is it like that? It's usually the older iterations come last, not youngest.

Could be that whoever put them together wanted to represent their most current iterations, which is understandable but doesn't match how we do things on the rest of this site.

I've just got done revising Azashiro, the visored, Hollows, and remaining Espada. All we got left are the big ones and the main cast.

Unrelated but with the new Bleach Thousands Years Arc Anime coming, we will finally get the timeframes for some feat which will be vital for future revisions.

I loosely heard a discussion about refrain from using Anime adaptation sizes, but time frames might be a maybe. Like use size an height lifted from exclusively from the manga, but if 54.5 seconds was the Anime timeframe, wasn't sure if that bit combining with the Manga scalings was okay. Still, Raven Supreme did have plans to revise the size of Wandenreich, but I don't think he got around to it. But I agree that we should stick to canon Manga pixel sizes.

We can get a move on if you guys can help out with the pages. I taken care of half the profiles at this point and we already just have the big ones and the main cast left.

Everyone in Imade's list of characters needed to revise. I've updated it a few hours ago.

Just finished a good chunk of both the Shinigamis and Quincies and the only profiles in Karakura town that isn't locked. We only got 16 profiles left. Let's try to get this over with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back