• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

He can change the position of his attack. This is basically the vector manipulation definition
Pretty sure the chapter title revealed what his magic is, mirror magic. And it's not like he's only changing the position of his attacks, he's appearing in two places at once. Even Doom says "mirrage". Unless this is also vector manipulation?

0dsl8m73xn7a1.jpg

Have you read the chapter? Doom is literally creating a "clone" of his attacks and reversing the position of the movements
Yeah I have. He calls it a mirage, which can simply be an afterimage.
Changing the direction of an attack can be done with strength alone. Swinging in one direction, using strength alone to change to another direction.
Hes strong enough to swing his sword using the tip of his fingers, this isn’t imposing

He calls it a mirage, which can simply be an afterimage.
Isnt a afterimage. mash is defending against "both" Doom at the same time
Changing the direction of an attack can be done with strength alone. Swinging in one direction, using strength alone to change to another direction.
He is not using strenght, he is using magic to do these things. Not even Mash understood what had happened at first

i admit I skimmed through the chapter so I may have missed some details, but there’s almost no proof of vector manipulation, if anything he gets cloning. And suddenly changing the direction of his sword could easily be an application of having vast strength.

There more shit like Doom creating a copy of himself to attack. Probably with future chapters new powers may show up

Last edited:
Okay so this ability is skill based so it won’t exactly count as a power. But if we must index it would be vector manipulation imo.

I’m not sure I get it. Won’t that logic grant every magic power verse or energy systems in general NPI?

I'm still on the fence about the soul splitting pain statement. It was cuanged to something else in the volume release that doesn't involve the word soul.

Considering Doom saying IZ is the last man That made him bleeding and he also said that He Never feel such Magical energy that Ryoh's Thirds unleashed then it can be mean that IZ never Unleashed his full power against Doom.

Back