• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Lgbtq+ Mashle 🗿
0080-020.png
Based as hell Komoto

The characters use "She" with Margarette, plus she herself says she has "women's intution". The only thing that will change is the gender classification, but the pronouns used in the profile will still be feminine since that is how the series refers to Margarette

Speaking of raws, if that page of Wahlberg explaining the power of the brothers ever gets properly translated, could he maybe get a bump in tiering? Since there would be no statement of him being weaker than the brothers.

Doom really went "the armor i used to seal my immeasurable strength is now broken" dude is Boros long lost kindred spirit.
Mash weighing the mirror clones trying to find the counterfeit was peak.
We probably getting a high diff win through his thirds next chapter. Likely some new skill feats too. (Enhanced analytical prediction)

Reminds me of Black Clover having very blatant light dodging feats that fit almost all criteria repeatedly early on and then acting like true lightning magic "wich mimicks the properties of natural lightning" was impressive fast.
All that's missing is a "he's stonger than a mountain!!1" moment later on.

Doom really went "the armor i used to seal my immeasurable strength is now broken" dude is Boros long lost kindred spirit.
Mash weighing the mirror clones trying to find the counterfeit was peak.
We probably getting a high diff win through his thirds next chapter. Likely some new skill feats too. (Enhanced analytical prediction)
Dude, it isnt even just his armor. His shredded off his whole skin, his skin was his limiter and now hes all muscle and bone. Also, Mash using the ground to weigh all the Dooms is peak skill oh my god, has this been done in other series recently?

Nah. Just look at Classic Goku. Also, it's either that or Hajime doesn't know what the speed of light is, given the whole fight with Rhyo

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Punch Squared is back. If Hajime uses this more often the verse reaches MFTL+ easily
Looks like UPM gets an upgrade. Question is, does Mash stay Subsonic in basd?

Hoping that this isnt the end soon, if Mash is having this much of a problem against Doom then hes going to need more power to beat Innocent Zero

Curious, how is it going with the Verse Page
Well, we still have to have the current profiles updated with the 6-A and High 6-A upgrades, and the series is so close to ending that there's probably going to be more upgrades due to Summons and Thirds. I mean, Doom might reach Moon level if he used Summons and Thirds, theres just a whole can if worms to deal with.

Back