• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

TBH, what exactly is the void? Is it a place, or some kind of euphemism for oblivion? I hope Mash gets hit by a Dark Impact and we see what the void looks like, with Mash tearing himself out of it.

BFR to the void
You’re acting like Aizen doesn’t regularly travel across dimensions? Also Aizen resists sealing.
High-level wizards are able to emanate an aura that reflects everything around them, and we also accept that magic at this level interact with souls. So Soul Crush is not unbeatable against Mashle characters.
Ok that doesn’t mean it proves it acts as layered resistance. Aizen’s soul crush is multi layered + has passive existence erasure to it. So yeah soul crush is absolutely a viable bearing option against Mashle characters.

Why wouldnt it reach IZ?
Why wouldn’t it be able to reach them? The aura protecting them doesn’t include layered abilities unless shown resisting layered moves
High-level wizards are constantly shown to possess a magical aura that stops and reflects enemy attacks (1, 2 and 3. ). Currently we accept that wizards at this point possess magical power capable of interacting with things on a soul level, and therefore, it will affect Soul Crush, and thats it. No matter how many layers, the powers simply won't reach the wizard. This aura is basically like a kind of telekinesis, so unless youre much stronger than it (Mash case. He will be Class Z, while aura/telekinesis will only be Class E) or are able to bypass a ""barrier"" that reflects things, you will not reach the wizard. There is no such thing as "you need to show that the aura affects layers". Hell, even Arc said that you just need better AP and shit
It doesn’t say limited on his profile, characters in bleach Trevor across dimensions all the time.
I swear, I'm pretty sure they use a specific path that leads to specific dimensions. This is why random Espda dimensions are hard to escape

Last edited:
High-level wizards are constantly shown to possess a magical aura that stops and reflects enemy attacks (1, 2 and 3. ). Currently we accept that wizards at this point possess magical power capable of interacting with things on a soul level, and therefore, it will affect Soul Crush, and thats it. No matter how many layers, the powers simply won't reach the wizard. This aura is basically like a kind of telekinesis, so unless youre much stronger than it (Mash case. He will be Class Z, while aura/telekinesis will only be Class E) or are able to bypass a ""barrier"" that reflects things, you will not reach the wizard. There is no such thing as "you need to show that the aura affects layers". Hell, even Arc said that you just need better AP and shit
Taking all of this to face value that would just mean it stops Aizen’s passive soul crush. Aizen can just make his own aura active which can easily overwhelm the other opponents aura due to it displaying better feats and against other characters who show similar protections for their body.

I swear, I'm pretty sure they use a specific path that leads to specific dimensions. This is why random Espda dimensions are hard to escape
So he would still be escaping the BFR?

Taking all of this to face value that would just mean it stops Aizen’s passive soul crush. Aizen can just make his own aura active which can easily overwhelm the other opponents aura due to it displaying better feats and against other characters who show similar protections for their body.

I mean I'm pretty sure the BFR also counts as EE, and if not IZ can always use Space Magic

Aizen can just make his own aura active which can easily overwhelm the other opponents aura due to it displaying better feats and against other characters who show similar protections for their body.
How? Aizen has dozens of times less power than IZ and he has only shown to overwhelm the aura of others that are thousands of times weaker
Idk

I mean I'm pretty sure the BFR also counts as EE, and if not IZ can always use Space Magic
Does it? Either way Aizen resists EE as well. His passive aura hax has it after all.

Also space-time abilities is also something Aizen is known to resist (see black coffin)

How? Aizen has dozens of times less power than IZ and he has only shown to overwhelm the aura of others that are thousands of times weaker

Idk
Dozens of times….

Aizen is like 4B or whatever lmao.

Aizen also while restricted to a chair and had most of his reiatsu sealed off was able to use his powerful aura to overwhelm all those who happened to be even near him, even other top tier opponents, and threatened to use his own aura to bring down the soul palace himself.

Does it? Either way Aizen resists EE as well. His passive aura hax has it after all.

Also space-time abilities is also something Aizen is known to resist (see black coffin)
Yeah that's fair. I just mentioned space magic since that's a direct counter to Dark Magic, at least when Wahlberg used it. And it's just space, not space-time. Space Magic just straight up erases space in an area.

Oh god just imagine some Gremmy vs Inoocent Zero type match 💀

Nah these matches will get out of control real quick

Black Clover really do be picking up beef with just about every other Manga series huh

First MHA and now Mashle smh

Black Clover really do be picking up beef with just about every other Manga series huh

First MHA and now Mashle smh
Its warranted

Mashle and Black clover are magic based series with European influences, Mash and Asta are magicless yet have trained their bodied to reach the pinnacle zenith of strength, they both have a friend/rival that are considered prodigies, they have a friend that's explosive and loudmouthed, a friend with sibling issues, etc.

Uh, Mashle Mid Tiers are much weaker than the Mid Tiers from BC

While BC High Tiers to God Tiers are much weaker than the High Tiers and God Tiers from Mashle

Korean Scans are out
Mash is still much slower than Doom with his cuffs on, so no speed upgrade. However, Mash doesn't even move when bonked across his forehead, only some blood appearing, so he should scale far above Doom's 80%.
Forgot to ask, when was this accepted?

Back