• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Raws
Yeah, even 70% Doom does not stand a chance against Ryoh. He's being hit by multiple blasts of lights casually and its causing Doom to bleed a lot. Ryoh has some mighty fine reactive evolution.

Isn’t Ryhou the some with reactive evolution?

Doom just seems to have adaptability
Yeah, Ryoh is the one with reactive evolution, growing more powerful and accurate exponentially in the face of adversity.

Doom is like Mash, where he can just see a move once and instantly counter

• Rhyo gets stronger with every different situation
  • Doom is capable to counter an attack after only seeing it once intantaly
  • However, at the end Rhyo outskills Doom
  • Innocent Zero says he has a "chance" to defeat Doom, but it's not legitimate
  • Doom's 70% is ugly

Last edited:
Could this add to anything? Maybe some more hax for top tier wizards?
0070-007.png

• Rhyo uses his Secondth. He creates a sun that control the sense of the others
    • And apparently Rhyo really says he created a sun and explains how it works... Time to wank I guess
  • This is useless since Doom is naturally blind
    • He now solos Aizen and Genjutsu users 🗿🍷
  • Doom doesn't have lines, but it's still a magic user.
    • He probably lready a God naturally, the God of Fate, Moros, aka Doom
      • The name are the same
      • Both are blind
      • Both fight with Thanatos
      • Both are "above gods"
    • But since he has no lines and already has the God's name naturally, I theorize that he is already a god or something similar (Remember, lines are a thing from God, so a god itself wouldn't have one)
  • Rhyo saves Finn but has his arm pierced
  • Doom's skills surpasses Rhyo's skills
  • A lot of others ***** that I'm not gonna elaborate because I'm lazy, but these are the main things

Last edited:
  • Rhyo uses his Secondth. He creates a sun that control the sense of the others
    • And apparently Rhyo really says he created a sun and explains how it works... Time to wank I guess
  • This is useless since Doom is naturally blind
    • He now solos Aizen and Genjutsu users 🗿🍷
  • Doom doesn't have lines, but it's still a magic user.
    • He probably lready a God naturally, the God of Fate, Moros, aka Doom
      • The name are the same
      • Both are blind
      • Both fight with Thanatos
      • Both are "above gods"
    • But since he has no lines and already has the God's name naturally, I theorize that he is already a god or something similar (Remember, lines are a thing from God, so a god itself wouldn't have one)
  • Rhyo saves Finn but has his arm pierced
  • Doom's skills surpasses Rhyo's skills
  • A lot of others ***** that I'm not gonna elaborate because I'm lazy, but these are the main things
Quick, how do we calculate the energy of a mini star

Well, assuming Rhyo's star is 4 meters in diameter

GBE
Diameter of the Sun = 1392000000 meters
Difference = 1392000000/4
Difference = 348000000x smaller

Mass of the Sun = 1.989e+30
Mass of the mini sun = 5.7155172e+24

Gravitational Constant = 274m/s^2

GBE = (3*Gravitational Constant*(Mass of object in Kg^2))/(5*Radius in Meters)

GBE = (3*274*(5.7155172e+24^2)/(5*2)

GBE = 2.6852387e+51 Joules, aka 4-B

Yeah, simply no
Stefan-Boltzmann (idk)
The average temperature of the sun is 7502750 degrees Celsius

Energy = (5.67^-8)(7502750)^4(50.2654824574)
Energy = 1.4910331e+23 Joules, aka 6-B

Well, assuming Rhyo's star is 4 meters in diameter

GBE
Diameter of the Sun = 1392000000 meters
Difference = 1392000000/4
Difference = 348000000x smaller

Mass of the Sun = 1.989e+30
Mass of the mini sun = 5.7155172e+24

Gravitational Constant = 274m/s^2

GBE = (3*Gravitational Constant*(Mass of object in Kg^2))/(5*Radius in Meters)

GBE = (3*274*(5.7155172e+24^2)/(5*2)

GBE = 2.6852387e+51 Joules, aka 4-B

Yeah, simply no
Stefan-Boltzmann (idk)
The average temperature of the sun is 7502750 degrees Celsius

Energy = (5.67^-8)(7502750)^4(50.2654824574)
Energy = 1.4910331e+23 Joules, aka 6-B
Well at least it gives more credit to country level and up Mashle, that is until clearer scans are out.

Can we get much higher?
yes

I mean think about it. With the current scaling Chain, Ryoh at base is 78.6 Petatons. If he were to summon, he'd end up at 786 Petatons. Add Thirds on top of that, he would end up at 7.86 Exatons. Now if its revealed that Innocent Zero is more powerful than Ryoh using Thirds even in base, then maybe..... maybe Moon Level could be real! probably an impossible dream though

Back