• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mashin Chaser revisions

IxaSaga2

He/Him
Missed Mashin Chaser in my Drive specs so here they are. Imgur

- Damage Reduction (Chaser's Violet Guard is an energy shield generator that covers the whole body. Chaser's armor also greatly reduces physical and energy damage. Furthermore, Chaser is coated in special particles that form a shield film. Chaser's head is the most defensive part of his body with a multi-layered that protects against armor-piercing attacks)

- Absorption (Chaser can absorb energy and heat from objects he is in contact with)

- Deconstruction (Chaser can decompose energy and heat that comes into contact with him. He can then release the said decomposed energy outwards)

- Damage Boost (By instantaneously increasing the strength of his body or releasing all of his stored energy, Chaser can deal attacks that are stronger than normal. By using these methods, Chaser can destroy shield functions on a instant)

- Stealth Mastery (Chase is able to sneak up to enemies without making a noise)

- Durability Negation (Chaser's attacks causes shock waves which damages the opponent's interior)

- Electromagnetic Manipulation (Chaser can use electromagnetism to raise the kinetic ability of Chaser's body, giving Chaser a higher damage output and higher mobility.

- Statistics Amplification (Chaser can use electromagnetism to raise his physical abilties. Chaser can also increase the durability of damaged or weak points)

- Enhanced Sense (Chaser's feet has sensors that can detect traces left by the target. Chaser's Shuttered Eye can see the internal structures of the opponent. The Reactor Eye has excellent responsiveness, instantly captures moving body reactions and heat source reactions, and instantly grasps the surrounding situation.)

- Information Analysis (Chaser's Shuttered Eye can find out structural weaknesses of the opponent)

- Analytical Prediction/Precognition (Based on the attack data received from the enemy, the Nemesis Module can create a battle pattern that can give the most effective damage and propose it Chaser)

- Hacking (It is possible to intercept communication data and wireless conversations that fly within a radius of 10 km. It is also possible to paralyze the enemy's communication function by emitting jamming radio waves)

- Energy Manipulation (Chaser can convert heat into energy)

- Light Manipulation (Chaser's Wing Sniper shoots out arrows of light)

Whatever is repeated in Chaser's Kamen Rider side will be moved over to Mashin Chaser's side since Kamen Rider Chaser uses the same body as Mashin Chaser.

Last edited:
- Deconstruction, Power Nullification, Possibly Attack Reflection (Chaser can decompose energy and heat that comes into contact with him. He can then release the said decomposed energy outwards)
Deconstruction is fine since it decomposed it but it's not really power nullification, it's absorbing the attack, then decomposing it (breaking it down), while it's negating the attack in a general sense, it's not nullifying it through a power nullification method. For attack reflection, unless he actively releases that energy against his foes consistently I wouldn't give it attack reflection.

Other than that everything else looks fine.

I trust LordGriffin's opinion, seeing as I know nothing on the verse.

Deconstruction is fine since it decomposed it but it's not really power nullification, it's absorbing the attack, then decomposing it (breaking it down), while it's negating the attack in a general sense, it's not nullifying it through a power nullification method. For attack reflection, unless he actively releases that energy against his foes consistently I wouldn't give it attack reflection.

Other than that everything else looks fine.
I see. Thanks for the input.

For the future, should we just put the whole imgur in the notes or something so it's much easier?

This also remind me that some of the videos on Kamen Rider profile got taken down because of copystrike, so we need to remove them soon.

This also remind me that some of the videos on Kamen Rider profile got taken down because of copystrike, so we need to remove them soon.
That's right. I also suggest us to not link YT vids anymore. Those videos get taken down so dam fast. So many great mvs taken down :(

Back