• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash vs Yujiro (Can muscles beat the strongest thing alive?)

Ah yes my bad Demon back is a x2 amp. So Yujiro would be amping himself to be comparable to Mash in this key but yeah close the thread if Mash is getting revisions

Yujiro is by far the most skilled striker in the verse.

However when it comes to shit such as his dodging capabilities, he's been shown to be rather lack-luster. He's been tagged by much slower and much less skilled opponents such as Hanayama and Olivia of all characters. So I think the argument that Yujiro dodges or negates all of Mash's attacks is definitely reaching.

Aiki gets canceled out via virtue of Mash's higher lifting strength. Aiki was broken completely by a character with class M lifting strength, Mash has class T so Aiki wouldn't be the best option.

Xiao-Lee has also been broken multiple times in the past, even with a perfect Mastery of the ability there'll always be a flaw such as ripping out hair or simply being hit against a wall. And as much as I like Kaku, the argument of him being an "average" old man is nonsense. The guy busted his own wheelchair with zero effort, the guy isn't your average old man.

Benda gets ****** by Mash's pain tolerance. Aside from that I have nothing to say for this match aside from Yujiro possibly stomping via passive fear hax.

However when it comes to shit such as his dodging capabilities, he's been shown to be rather lack-luster. He's been tagged by much slower and much less skilled opponents such as Hanayama and Olivia of all characters. So I think the argument that Yujiro dodges or negates all of Mash's attacks is definitely reaching.

Aiki gets canceled out via virtue of Mash's higher lifting strength. Aiki was broken completely by a character with class M lifting strength, Mash has class T so Aiki wouldn't be the best option.

Xiao-Lee has also been broken multiple times in the past, even with a perfect Mastery of the ability there'll always be a flaw such as ripping out hair or simply being hit against a wall. And as much as I like Kaku, the argument of him being an "average" old man is nonsense. The guy busted his own wheelchair with zero effort, the guy isn't your average old man.

Benda gets ****** by Mash's pain tolerance. Aside from that I have nothing to say for this match aside from Yujiro possibly stomping via passive fear hax.
How potent is this fear hax? Because Mash can stand in the presence of Wahlberg, who has a passive fear effect with his aura that is potent enough to cause visions of death.

passive fear hax
Yujiro's fear manipulation is no big deal. The "cellular level fear" thing is nothing, even a random Hollow in Bleach did the same shit (And in Hollow's case, it works more as a Social Influencing). Also, his fear manipulation was considered something like a predator encountering an animal in the forest, so I don't believe it's that massive

Mash, as a baby under 5 months old, could stand in the presence of Domina, who does this. So I don't think this point is a problem

Yujiro's fear manipulation is no big deal. The "cellular level fear" thing is nothing, even a random Hollow in Bleach did the same shit (And in Hollow's case, it works more as a Social Influencing). Also, his fear manipulation was considered something like a predator encountering an animal in the forest, so I don't believe it's that massive

Mash, as a baby under 5 months old, could stand in the presence of Domina, who does this. So I don't think this point is a problem
That literally is only because of the overwhelming power... Not because of fear.

Do you think Yujiro makes people feel afraid because he is weak?
No... But him bring strong has nothing to do with it
H8zIeCL.jpeg
gYZVGZh.jpeg

It's his presence or something that's doing it which could be because of his nature

So basically, strong auras in Mashle can cause paralysis, can cause fear and visions of death even while unawakened, and can also cause the sensation of vomiting.

So basically, strong auras in Mashle can cause paralysis, can cause fear and visions of death even while unawakened, and can also cause the sensation of vomiting.
From intense magical aura.. Hmm 🤔 idk personally isn't the same but a knowledgeable baki supporter should be instead.

Ok nah I gotta address shit

Disagree with this first point. Sure early Yujiro would like to tank attacks, but modern Yujiro from Dou? His fight with Musashi has him contering parrying and dodging multiple attacks from him. Hell those examples you listed are SOO Yujiro letting those characters hit him.

I’ll Concede with the Aiki point

There’s been like only two examples of it breaking it in the past. Kaku and Retsu. And while true Xiao lee does have flaws the problem is trying to find them. Yujiro literally figured it out because he’s ******* Yujiro one of the most skilled people on this site. Just to show you how hard it was to find a weakness not even Retsu could find the weakness of Xiao lee the guy that has been training in Chinese MA his entire life and Baki who can learn everything about a MA in only a month as a 13 year old. And again true Kaku isn’t the average old man, but by Baki standards he is and literally relies on Xiao lee in order to fight.

Also benda can work in this fight I believe. It works on Baki who has resisted Pain manipulation before so his works on people resisting pain.

Also with the fear haxs. If mash profile show him not resisting it on a cellular level then he gets ****.

I mean, honestly, at this point, it sounds like Yujiro wins with moderate difficulty to easy difficultly, maybe even a stomp. If only the votes would start rolling in.

You couldn’t have brought that up earlier lol
This match is most likely useless now, since it was revealed that mash is always holding back in his fights, so eventually he will only have one key

Honestly I still believe Mash will win even though he is only 7-C. But in the end it is a waste of time
Maybe he has two, one wearing the bracelets (holding back) and one without (Full Power)
The 4 times was rejected because it is anime only

Also

Don't waste your time
for real?

I mean, it's not really that useless at the moment. The arc is still going on, with what looks like a few more weeks, maybe even a month or 2 left. So it'd be best to finish this match, and then remove it once Mash's profile gets updated/revised, yeah?

Okay, I'll analyse this, but first and foremost:
See Yujiro's weaknesses: "He tends to not counter with the opponent's mastered arts because he considers it to be rude"
This is a bit of contradictory information which I believe is just Yujiro being a dick. Yujiro has affirmed multiple times that he absolutely endorses using the opponent's arts against them to piss them off. In fact, he said that exactly before that panel, and he has repeatedly shown to use the foe's techniques against them. It is true that he usually doesn't uses the same techniques as the opponent, but honestly, it is more out of a sentiment of not needing them to win than anything else.
I mean, looking at both of their profiles, Yujiro seems to have preformed a casual 15 kiloton feat, while Mash casually did a 31 kiloton feat. I have not seen Baki, is Demon Back really that big of an amp?
Yes. Yujiro can one-hit kill someone who could fight with his base form equally, to the point of considering what said guy did as circus tricks.
Mash can also instinctively react to threats, even while unconcious, and has the instincts of a wild beast.
That's not even taking into account that once he sees an attack, he almost instantly reacts to it better and better.
Baki and Yujiro both do that kind of thing.

Jesus Christ, this cellular level shit is pure wank
... eh, I'd rather say it is meaningless, or rather, it isn't quantifiable. All that it means is that people react to Yujiro's presence as a prey animal would react to a predator, with instinctual fear hardcoded in their genes.

Applying real life logic here, that is one of the "easiest" kind of fears to overcome. Not exactly easy, but one that has the most examples in real life of people overcoming. Really, outgrowing the instincts is something that most people are trained to do in combat scenarios. Yujiro is just a particularly nasty example of that. He has better feats for his fear aura.

Man bleach is full of busted passives i dont think is a very good comparation

This is a bit of contradictory information which I believe is just Yujiro being a dick. Yujiro has affirmed multiple times that he absolutely endorses using the opponent's arts against them to piss them off. In fact, he said that exactly before that panel, and he has repeatedly shown to use the foe's techniques against them. It is true that he usually doesn't uses the same techniques as the opponent, but honestly, it is more out of a sentiment of not needing them to win than anything else.
Shouldn't it be removed from his profile, then?

Back