• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash vs Yujiro (Can muscles beat the strongest thing alive?)

Yujiro obviously horrifically outskills and can just lolno any damage Mash could do to him with the AP gap. And eventually Yujiro's superior stamina(Mash has a bunch of pain/injury tolerance feats, not pure stamina feats on his file) or sheer skill are gonna end up being Mash's end

Yujiro obviously horrifically outskills and can just lolno any damage Mash could do to him with the AP gap. And eventually Yujiro's superior stamina(Mash has a bunch of pain/injury tolerance feats, not pure stamina feats on his file) or sheer skill are gonna end up being Mash's end
I mean, looking at both of their profiles, Yujiro seems to have preformed a casual 15 kiloton feat, while Mash casually did a 31 kiloton feat. I have not seen Baki, is Demon Back really that big of an amp?

Also, I know this argument is done to death yadda yadda yadda, but Mash has a big lifting strength advantage. Class T vs Class M.

Mash can also instinctively react to threats, even while unconcious, and has the instincts of a wild beast.

That's not even taking into account that once he sees an attack, he almost instantly reacts to it better and better.

Just putting down some arguments for Mash. Also Baki seems interesting, anyone know where I can start watching it?

But I talked about stamina (For now)
Cause what Mash has on his file are all pain and injury tolerance feats, I don't know how long he can actually keep up a fight without tiring while Yujiro Kinda never holds back and still has never tired in any fights.
And Xiao is not applicable

See Yujiro's weaknesses: "He tends to not counter with the opponent's mastered arts because he considers it to be rude"

Cause what Mash has on his file are all pain and injury tolerance feats, I don't know how long he can actually keep up a fight without tiring while Yujiro Kinda never holds back and still has never tired in any fights
I mean, Mash never tired in any battle, not a drop of sweat. I doubt very much that he can't keep up with Yujiro for very long.
See Yujiro's weaknesses: "He tends to not counter with the opponent's mastered arts because he considers it to be rude
"Ever again"

NotoriouSoda is a knowledge baki supporter

I am a supporter but haven't seen everything

I mean, Mash never tired in any battle, not a drop of sweat. I doubt very much that he can't keep up with Yujiro for very long.

"Ever again"
So I’m so tired of this point. He literally uses Xiao Lee against Nomi in Baki dou II which neg his attack. So no he still uses it stop saying he doesn’t he does. Yeah acting like Yujiro is never going to use one of the most op busted shit in his verse.

Any way this is a stomp. Yujiro big dick scaling chain with his AP with DB, Xiao Lee plus skill mean Mash is never going to do shit. Also Yujiro was dura neg techniques so at any point just kill Mash. Mash is definitely great at adapting in combat but not against a guy who can literally do the same and more.

Last edited:
This match is most likely useless now, since it was revealed that mash is always holding back in his fights, so eventually he will only have one key

Honestly I still believe Mash will win even though he is only 7-C. But in the end it is a waste of time

This match is most likely useless now, since it was revealed that mash is always holding back in his fights, so eventually he will only have one key

Honestly I still believe Mash will win even though he is only 7-C. But in the end it is a waste of time
Saitama.

Ah shit, are we really losing the keys? This is going to be a pain in the ass.

hmmm so the mash fella has supiror ap yujiro got the skill in the bag
mash got the hax by a mile
mid-low regen which allowed him to survive being sliced to hell and back, stabbed through the stomach with literally no damage remaining on him for more then a few moments, so that'll allow him to tank yujiro for a bit
reactive evolution, this one is a bit of a problem when we take into account his regen as he could possibly just evolve to the point of being strong enough to kill yujiro.
Accelerated Development: this might overcome the skill issue given enough time but i doubt it to be honest since the skill difference is a bit to big, but he might be able to learn how xiao-lee works and use it himself or work around it, as he did overcome a magical ability which nearly beat him after seeing it once,
Analytical Prediction (Can react to attacks faster than him by studying the timing[37]. Capable of perfectly timing his attacks to connect with his opponent's even when their magnet armor shifts its own magnetic pole to repel his attacks at will[38]): this one is a bit busted.

ok this mash fella sounds like a massive gary stue, i don't like em
but gotta be impartial here
i think its either an inconclusive or mash wins

mid-low regen which allowed him to survive being sliced to hell and back, stabbed through the stomach with literally no damage remaining on him for more then a few moments, so that'll allow him to tank yujiro for a bit
reactive evolution, this one is a bit of a problem when we take into account his regen as he could possibly just evolve to the point of being strong enough to kill yujiro.
Accelerated Development: this might overcome the skill issue given enough time but i doubt it to be honest since the skill difference is a bit to big, but he might be able to learn how xiao-lee works and use it himself or work around it, as he did overcome a magical ability which nearly beat him after seeing it once,
Analytical Prediction (Can react to attacks faster than him by studying the timing[37]. Capable of perfectly timing his attacks to connect with his opponent's even when their magnet armor shifts its own magnetic pole to repel his attacks at will[38]): this one is a bit busted.

Well Mashle started out mainly as a comedy series, it's only natural he would have the feats to back it up. But still, he does face his own challenges, such as having to cope with his place as lack magic being known. Hell, he even struggles physically at times, when he momentarily struggled to throw the giant into the air. But hey, that's what happens in a manga with magic.

Yujiro has numerous abilities that ignore durability, Reactive Evolution isn't a problem as Yujiro has an AP amp that he can instantly swap too, Accelerated development might allow Mash to live to the point where Yujiro is force to acknowledge him and he goes Demon back at which point Yujiro casually obliterates him. Analytical prediction is no issue as Yujiro can predict entire fights perfectly with a glance.

Incon is extremely unlikely if not impossible in this match as Yujiro pretty clearly has a win condition in Demon back and far higher skill in close quarters combat.

Yujiro has numerous abilities that ignore durability, Reactive Evolution isn't a problem as Yujiro has an AP amp that he can instantly swap too, Accelerated development might allow Mash to live to the point where Yujiro is force to acknowledge him and he goes Demon back at which point Yujiro casually obliterates him. Analytical prediction is no issue as Yujiro can predict entire fights perfectly with a glance.

Incon is extremely unlikely if not impossible in this match as Yujiro pretty clearly has a win condition in Demon back and far higher skill in close quarters combat.
the dura negation is not gona do anything about that mid-low not to mention that his negation moves are highly limited as they ingore certain parts of durability and not the whole thing, like say the whip strike it allows the person using to inflict high levels of pain but little in terms of real damage, presure points allow for simular results but also taking out an arm or leg which would not work on regeneration users as they simlpy heal back to quick for presure points to take effect, cord cut is in the same boat as preasure points.

The only AP amp that really matter in anyway is the demon back anything less then that considering the ap difference won't do much at all.

as for analytical prediction i guess you are right there yujiro has that for himself and they would more then likely cancel each other out

still more than likely inconc due to the regen and reactive evolution combined with accelerated development

I think its accepted as times 4 but combined with his greater skill in CQC I dont see how Mash lasts long enough to evolve to Yujiro's point. Demon back allows Yujiro and Baki to one shot people who are roughly equal to them in base.

I mean, that's really not a good reason to not vote on these threads. This arc will probably only end in like, 3 to 4 months including breaks and stuff like that.

Back