• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Explanation Page Revision 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eganergo, the new tier 0 is now different than it was back then, so this notion that a hajun cant be tier 0 cuz he got defeated is nonsensical, i already gave a valid reasoning to why he's not tier 0

Maxnumb231 said:
let me just say this, if all gods were to be h igh 1-A hajun cant be tier 0... reason being he still uses the same power source as t he gods even IF he breaks the taiji scaling, he still uses it as his main thing to be unfathomably higher than the rest.
Having the same power source dosen't necessarily disqualify reaching hier tiers.

But this is enough derailing anyway.

Maxnumb231 said:
Eganergo, the new tier 0 is now different than it was back then, so this notion that a hajun cant be tier 0 cuz he got defeated is nonsensical, i already gave a valid reasoning to why he's not tier 0
Press X to Doubt

IMG 20200114 085915

Scans seem fine. Dunno much about this entry in particular but i know a guy who does, which i'm sure SleepyT also knows, and i trust his smartass on this particular topic so i guess i can agree to this as he is

Well, I think that a lot of people including many staff memebers have already agreed upon the changes, so, maybe now the changes should be implemented.

Promestein said:
Just on the 1-A explanations in the OP, I don't have the energy to go through and analyze the rest.

And all I have to say there is that being incapable of reaching a higher dimension normally or with ordinary attacks is not evidence of infinite superiority of said dimension.
What about this?

@Ant

Masada specifically says the interaction between the two characters is the same as the reality-picture Interaction

Okay then.

Can you remind me with a quick summary of why the characters should scale to High 1-A, via a power hierarchy schematic?

I believe DarkLK's should be apt.

• Dimensional hierarchy
  • Singularity depth (Ðüorresponds to the inner depth of any God on the throne, including Hajun, and therefore can be an infinite hierarchy) - starts from 1-A
  • Throne (base for Gods who are completely external to the Singularity ) - starts from high 1-A
  • Taikyoku/Taiji hierarchy - various degrees of high 1-A

i have a question of Masada specifically says the interaction between the two characters is the same as the reality-picture Interaction

see a character as picture is not equal a higher tier by default,there are some character who can see other people as picture cant even destory a mountain

i think you need see a layer of reality as fiction to get a higer tier

Except that is not the sole statement supporting the claim.

In addition to that, Akuro was also described to be completely "disconnected" - not that he was "tanky" or "robust. Masada also went out of his way to state that. They are, in fact, layers of reality.

This is not figuratively, but literally. That is why the statement should hold weight.

Ravenous4th said:
I believe DarkLK's should be apt.
Can you add the justifications/rationales for each of these hierarchical steps please?

disconnected ?can you show the scan ?i understand any japanese ,so,can you show me all of the context? i want to know the feat of this guy who see other as picture

Don't have the scans but i ripped this from in-game waaay back when i still had it

Òü¬Òü«Òü½þäíÕéÀÒÇéÒü¥ÒüúÒüƒÒüÅþäíÕéÀÒÇéÞûäþÜ«õ©Çµ×ÜÕêçÒéèÞúéÒüæÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÒüØÒéîÒü»þ┤½þ╣öÒü«µï│ÒéÆÕÅùÒü浡óÒéüÒüƒÒü¿ÒüìÒü¿ÕÉÿÒüºÒÇüÚáæÕ╝ÀÒüòÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒüåÒéêÒéèÕêÑõ¢ìþø©Òü«þë®þÉåÒéÆþø«Òü½ÒüùÒüƒÒüïÒü«ÒéêÒüåÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

Õû®ÒüêÒéïÒü¬ÒéëÒÇüþÁÁÒü«õ©¡ÒüºÒü®ÒéîÒüáÒüæþîøþü½ÒéƵÅÅÕåÖÒüùÒéêÒüåÒü¿ÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒüîþÅ¥Õ«ƒÒü«õ║║ÚûôÒéÆþçâÒéäÒüøÒéïÒéÅÒüæÒüîÒü¬ÒüäÒü«Òü¿ÕÉîÒüÿÒÇé

þ½ïÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÕá┤µëÇÒüîÒüØÒééÒüØÒééÚüòÒüåÒü¿ÒüäÒüåµû¡þÁµäƒÒÇé

ÒüùÒüªÒÇüþÁÁÒü½þÅ¥Õ«ƒÒü»Õ«│ÒüøÒü¬ÒüÅÒüªÒééÒÇüþÅ¥Õ«ƒÒüîþÁÁÒéÆþá┤ÕúèÒüÖÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü»Õ«╣µÿôÒü½Õç║µØÑÒéïÒÇé Ú½ÿµ¼íÕàâÒüïÒéëõ¢Äµ¼íÕàâÒü©Òü«µö╗µÆâÒü»ÒÇüÞÁñÕ¡ÉÒü«µëïÒéƵì╗ÒéïÒéêÒéèÒééÚÇÜÒüùÒéäÒüÖÒüäÒÇé

@Antvasima

Dimensional Hierarchy - The Multiverse has shown to be multidimensional, with each upper level being equatable to layers of reality-fiction/higher infinity

Singularity depth - stated to be basically a void that is detached to the rest of creation ( i.e Multiverse ) and is dubbed "Center Of Creation". Described to be a place that is inaccessible to all but the Gods, is transcendent to the Multiverse and everything inside it. Corresponds to the Throne God's inner depth/atman

Throne - All-Encompassing and will always exist above All Of Creation. Is what keeps the Gods' spiritual pressure in check - preventing them from annihilating All of Creation by their outflow.

The Gods - Possess fully-fledged Taikyoku, fully capable of destroying the Throne and utterly transcend all other structures above to the point that they are completely external to them - so much that they are completely beyond their scope no matter how much expansion done.

Okay. Thank you for the information. I am uncertain how this completely transcends an infinite 1-A+ hierarchy though.

@Antvasima

Particularly because it (Singularity) corresponds to the inner depth of each Throne God - including Hajun whose Taikyoku literally expands to infinity - making the structure 1-A+

Furthermore, according to Ultima , you don't necessarily need 1-A+ hierarchy to be High 1-A, you simply need to prove that you are completely external to its expansion or equivalent.

So, you can say that the gods aren't just infinitely above the 1A throne but boundlessly transcend it which is technically what high 1A is?

we need a respect post for Paradise Lost lore and cosmology, PL profiles are really poor, outdated also they dont have any scan (jut look there are a reduced number of characters en PL entries)

i see,thanks

Let me talk about my feelings about your scan

þÁÁÒü«õ©¡ÒüºÒü®ÒéîÒüáÒüæþîøþü½ÒéƵÅÅÕåÖÒüùÒéêÒüåÒü¿ÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒüîþÅ¥Õ«ƒÒü«õ║║ÚûôÒéÆþçâÒéäÒüøÒéïÒéÅÒüæÒüîÒü¬ÒüäÒü«Òü¿ÕÉîÒüÿÒÇéthis is is a Õû®Òüê´╝îmean metaphor

so ´╝îsay there is a guy who can see other as picture is not very accurate´╝îwhat he can really do is Ú½ÿµ¼íÕàâÒüïÒéëõ¢Äµ¼íÕàâÒü©Òü«µö╗µÆâ´╝îmean attack from higher dimension to lower dimension´╝îbut what he really have done is þ┤½þ╣öÒü«µï│ÒéÆÕÅùÒü浡óÒéüÒüƒand Òü¥ÒüúÒüƒÒüÅþäíÕéÀÒÇéÞûäþÜ«õ©Çµ×ÜÕêçÒéèÞúéÒüæÒü¬Òüä mean he withstand this punch and he was not injured

so´╝îmy conclusion is ´╝îhe can attack from higher dimension just like tear off a picture and withstand some attack without being injured´╝îbut i dont know if he can see all of reality as fiction´╝îyou konw there are some characters like þìàÕ¡Éþø«Þ¿ÇÕ¢ª who can do exactly same things who cant even destroy the earth´╝îor maybe a mountain´╝ƒ i dont know if he can destroy a mountain in this wiki

and can you tell me is he injured after this scan´╝ƒHow he was injured´╝ƒ

So you misinterpreted the entire quote (and possibly read it the wrong way)

The quote came from narration when Soujirou Mibu slashed Akuro and noted that there was no harm to it done.

And they used the picure-reality analogy as a way to explain the relation between them

þ½ïÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÕá┤µëÇÒüîÒüØÒééÒüØÒééÚüòÒüåÒü¿ÒüäÒüåµû¡þÁµäƒ

This, which you asked for, talks about them being disconnected from each other.

If you truly know japanese, then you'd see this ÚáæÕ╝ÀÒüòÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒüåÒéêÒéèÕêÑõ¢ìþø©Òü«þë®þÉåÒéÆþø«Òü½ÒüùÒüƒÒüïÒü«ÒéêÒüåÒüáÒüúÒüƒ (Specifically Òü¿Þ¿ÇÒüåÒéêÒéè which means rather than as the quote explains, Akuro tanking Soujirou slash was more of the difference in their "phase" rather than being tough (ÚáæÕ╝À))

And Akuro was not injured at all

If you truly know japanese, then you'd see this ÚáæÕ╝ÀÒüòÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒüåÒéêÒéèÕêÑõ¢ìþø©Òü«þë®þÉåÒéÆþø«Òü½ÒüùÒüƒÒüïÒü«ÒéêÒüåÒüáÒüúÒüƒ (Specifically Òü¿Þ¿ÇÒüåÒéêÒéè which means rather than as the quote explains,

ÒüØÒüåÒüáÒéêÒü¡ÒÇüþºüÒü»µùѵ£¼Þ¬×Òü½ÚûóÒüùÒüªõ¢òÒééÕêåÒüïÒüúÒüªÒüäÒü¬ÒüäÒÇüÒüéÒéôÒüƒÒü«µû╣ÒüîÒüÜÒüúÒü¿ÕêåÒüïÒéïÒéêÒÇüµ║ÇÞÂ│ÒüùÒüƒÒüï´╝ƒÒüØÒüåÞ¿ÇÒéÅÒü¬ÒüÅÒüíÒéâµ║ÇÞÂ│ÒüùÒü¬ÒüäÒüºÒüùÒéçÒüå

Òü¿Þ¿ÇÒüåÒéêÒéèÒü«µäÅÕæ│Òü»ÚøúÒüùÒüÖÒüÄÒüªþºüÒüöÒü¿ÒüìÒüîÕêåÒüïÒéïÒü»ÒüÜÒü»Òü¡ÒüçÒüïÒéëÒÇüÒüéÒéôÒüƒÒü»ÕàêþöƒÒüºÒüùÒéçÒüå´╝ƒÒééÒüúÒü¿µòÖÒüêÒüªÒéê

Don't barrage him with sarcastic insults, I can understand that.

Anyway, I don't think it's a metaphor. It's a comparison to me. Just like comparing breaking of Berlin Wall to breaking of any wall. And yeah, he's virtually unharmed too.

@Doctor 129 Please, behave.

This is not a place where you should throw sarcasms at each other. If you wish to continue this discussion in such manner. I highly recommend you to go to his wall instead of piling up replies here. It doesn't contribute. As a side note, I mean no offense to either of you.

If anything, I only wish that we can conclude this in a civil manner.

Thank you.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Don't barrage him with sarcastic insults, I can understand that.
Anyway, I don't think it's a metaphor. It's a comparison to me. Just like comparing breaking of Berlin Wall to breaking of any wall. And yeah, he's virtually unharmed too.
i can also agree this is a real comparison´╝îbut the problem havent change´╝îsome character who can do the exactly same things cant destroy even a mountain´╝îso is there more evidence´╝ƒor just this´╝ƒ

Ravenous4th said:
@Doctor 129
Please, behave.

This is not a place where you should throw sarcasms at each other. If you wish to continue this discussion in such manner. I highly recommend you to go to his wall instead of piling up replies here. It doesn't contribute. As a side note, I mean no offense to either of you.

If anything, I only wish that we can conclude this in a civil manner.

Thank you.
no problem

inb4 the mountain is an outerversal constructs as how we have High 1B Weather, don't mind me just messing around

I am standing by my words. Especially when someone comes in, declares themselves capable of speaking japanese, only to entirely start saying some weird stuff . Thank you for your sarcasm though

I stand by what am i saying though

The first quote here had ÚáæÕ╝ÀÒüòÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒüåÒéêÒéèÕêÑõ¢ìþø©Òü«þë®þÉåÒéÆþø«Òü½ÒüùÒüƒÒüïÒü«ÒéêÒüåÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒÇé which outright speaks of Akuro being unharmed not because of being robust, but by virtue of being on a different phase (As evidenced by Òü¿Þ¿ÇÒüåÒéêÒéè)

Õû®ÒüêÒéïÒü¬ÒéëÒÇüþÁÁÒü«õ©¡ÒüºÒü®ÒéîÒüáÒüæþîøþü½ÒéƵÅÅÕåÖÒüùÒéêÒüåÒü¿ÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒüîþÅ¥Õ«ƒÒü«õ║║ÚûôÒéÆþçâÒéäÒüøÒéïÒéÅÒüæÒüîÒü¬ÒüäÒü«Òü¿ÕÉîÒüÿÒÇé

This right here use the reality-picure analogy to explain the interaction between Soujirou and Akuro

þ½ïÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÕá┤µëÇÒüîÒüØÒééÒüØÒééÚüòÒüåÒü¿ÒüäÒüåµû¡þÁµäƒÒÇé

This sentence explains how both are disconnected from each other

ÒüùÒüªÒÇüþÁÁÒü½þÅ¥Õ«ƒÒü»Õ«│ÒüøÒü¬ÒüÅÒüªÒééÒÇüþÅ¥Õ«ƒÒüîþÁÁÒéÆþá┤ÕúèÒüÖÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü»Õ«╣µÿôÒü½Õç║µØÑÒéïÒÇé Ú½ÿµ¼íÕàâÒüïÒéëõ¢Äµ¼íÕàâÒü©Òü«µö╗µÆâÒü»ÒÇüÞÁñÕ¡ÉÒü«µëïÒéƵì╗ÒéïÒéêÒéèÒééÚÇÜÒüùÒéäÒüÖÒüäÒÇé

Easily put, while a picture can not in anyway harm, injure,affect reality, reality on the other hand can easily destroy the picture. Basically, attacks from higher dimensions to lower dimensions

Also i am sorry but why the hell should we care for þìàÕ¡Éþø«Þ¿ÇÕ¢ª? If Iihiko Shishime can't destroy a mountain or an earth, that's the series fault. Using Medaka Box to invalidate this is ridiculous when Akuro has no anti-feats to speak off, and in-universe, reason why he isn't destroying everything around him is because he can control output of his attacks

@Doctor

Then that should be evaluated case by case. Personally (and perhaps staff members, too) believe that this is enough. As it is proven to be literal comparison.

Though, if you want to see other feats, then I will send you, because from what I see, you have next to no experience with this series. I think you should come to my wall, instead of piling pots here. No offense, of course.

Thank you.

Well, I suppose that this revision is strongly leaning towards being accepted then.

@Antvasima

Do you think that it can be applied, then?

Also, while unrelated to the thread, I would have less and less time to reply in this thread as I am getting very busy in real life.

I have nothing against this CRT, but I believe there are gonna be people coming out trying to debunk it later, especially when it's High 1A stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back