• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant wait for Dies Irae to came out so finally we can posted feats and ability for the character. Now we just have to get Kajiri Kamui Kagura to be able to get a translation.

I find it amazing that the four world of Die Ewigkeit can be so well implemented in a story. No other story have the four world of Kaballah in their power set like Masadaverse before.

But I do have a question, how does the four world (Assiah, Yetzirah, Briah and Atziluth) work in Kaballah ?? I still dont understand them even after reading about them.

Just to throw this out, the Kickstarter managed to get about half of it's main donation goal thing in just 3 days. ^^

No, that's for one of the bonus goals of theirs (and the highest one at that).

It's $160,000. Hence why i said HALF of it's MAIN donation goal.

Edit: Well actually it's more of 75K since the donation seemed to have slowed down. But it's right about getting there soon.

ahhhhh still cool that it's around half in 3 days just hope it gets there when it can

Yeah it's really had slowed down quite a bit. But there's still a possibility for it to reach the main donation goal by the end of it of next year.....hopefully.

Anyways i was told by Ever that Masada stated that if he were to make another sequel for the Shinza series, it'd be for KKK.

What thoughts do you guys have if he ever were to do that? This is assuming Masada went through with making it and all.

I personally want Masada to do a Shinza Prequel to Paralost. I, like Ever, have been meaning to want to know how the world was like before the Hadou Gods and Throne thing became a....thing, in it.

A Paralost Remake would most likely be the biggest prayer ever. Considering it's Masada's first work and everything that he's been involved with.

But again, i would like to have one that talks about the time of the First and Second Heaven's time era's tho. ^^

Its probably not gonna happen because Masada seem not to like Paralost mainly because it was his early work and he was not good at it so he just pray that it will just go away. But a prequel to Paralost and the remake would be very nice since we get to translate how strong Megiddo of Belial really is in the remake.

Sadly, yeah. A prequel prior to Paralost would likely happen more than Masada actually touching that again, even if it were just a remake and better and retouched ver of it...

I can at least settle with a prequel to how the world was prior to the Throne, but a potential Paralost remake is also good too.

CrossverseCrisis said:
A Paralost Remake would most likely be the biggest prayer ever. Considering it's Masada's first work and everything that he's been involved with.

But again, i would like to have one that talks about the time of the First and Second Heaven's time era's tho. ^^
That would be nice and a prequel to para lost will help us with first and second heaven with the addition on Naraka's background and the sequel to KKK as on how is seventh heaven doing and what will he do next. Personally new additions to shinza is just great to me lol

Same on the last one. ^^

And yeah again, a prequel detailing about the times of the First and Second Heaven's era's would be nice since it would tell us how the world was truly like in their times. Especially how the world was even BEFORE that. :)

A prequel, EMC? Cause if so, i can agree with ya on that. A Rusalka Route now that you mention it.....hmm.....

NICE!

And this mofo right here....though the idea of RenxRusalka is getting more into my "thinking" head. xD

So has anyone else here noticed that we've been getting a number of DI matches made today?

RenxAnna XDDDD well it's a benefit for Anna she gets to be with Lotus (somewhat XD). Hmmm i am thinking on how it goes lel

98.227 $

21Days

So....., ypubelieve that will reach de Goal? anyone will spread this information On Forums, Groups, etc? i want that DI reach tHe 500k GOAL :'v

Eh. As cool as the 500K goal is, i'd be fine so long as it hits the main goal. Wherever it lands after it ends, i'm cool with it on that too.

Wow even if the kickstarted fails it still will work well that's great to hear ^

You can also just slow it down to half speed. May not as good but at least you can read the whole thing. ^^

Reviving this thread AGAIN!!!

(Coughs)

Anyways, it's the new years and hope everyone had such a good time of yesterday and the last days before it. Additionally, we've also gotten managed to get numerous profiles of the verse. Big thanks to EMC, Trex, and Venom for helping on lending info of them. And to Rep for helping out on editing them off before i had posted mines. And to even Ever who was the one who essentially kickstarted the presence of DI and stuff. :D

Anyways with that out of the way, i was noted of something about a particular feat of Keishi here. I was just mentioned by Reppuzan that Keishi's feat of destroying mountains and stuff at the "smallest level" could actually yield much higher results than even Mountain level. Especially since the feat seems to imply that his strikes are able to atomize stuff. Y'all know what this could mean, right?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back