• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 28

Being a part of Reinhard's Legion is not that bad like Ren said. You at least gets super power and a permanent job

Why does Hajun have 10^68 in his Taikyoku Mandala's Name, as þäíÚçÅÕñºµò░ means 10^68 or 10^88, or 100 Unvingintillion.

I looked and it seems to be becuase it is the largest number depictable by Kanji. Thus is sometimes used to symbolize infinity or something innumerable. Is this the purpose behind the name?

What would the proper Romanji for ÕïóÕÀ×õ╣àÚøàÕ«Âþ¼¼ be. I got Koga Seshu Family. Becuase õ╣àÚøà = Koga, ÚøàÕ«Â seems to mean Royal/Noble Family, þ¼¼ Seems to also mean Family or House. Though can't find a translation for ÕïóÕÀ× outside of Seshu, which is part of the name of a specific Story.

Newest lore dump is interesting!

E6a098d4-cf39-4bf1-a55c-d462e89078cb
With an art of two members of the Saws/Man Murdering Demons/Cutthroat/whatever the ****

• First thing first, is more on the Bloody Garden. It originally became detached from the world, floating in another dimension with different layers of space due to the law of seperation (A technique that Ashavan are capable of using). Although disconnected from the world, Frederica is easily capable of destroying the Garden but it seems it's now a base for it and her Kenzoku. Holy King Sirius also put high priority on information control when it comes to this location not only because of its nature but because it was originally a sanctuary for the good side but also because it was a location connected to Magsarion brother, Varhram (And as evidenced by chapter, only few Ashavans, which are mostly the high ranking ones such as the Yazata and Sirius are aware of it). Additionally, there some mumbo jumbo about the concept of life and death being screwed here or whatever, didn't make much sense of it :x
  • We also get to see how the Bloody Garden got sealed. Apparently, the Ashavan (Good side) have a technique called Law of seperation where one's can sacrifice their life to seal away their target and expell it into another dimension. It's one of the secrets of Ashavans which is the inferior side when it comes to strength (If all that is happening throughout the chapters hasn't make it obvious enough lmao). Even by then, the technique was unfinished so the Garden was sealed correctly (Hence why once conditions are met, Man Slaying Demons are capable of invading the world...or in Fred case and iirc Munsarat too, just destroy the bloody place). Funny note, it was Quinn (Not the protagonist, but Frederica mother) who was the one tasked to protect the Sanctuary
  • We also get to see the conditions Frederica Kenzoku live by and follow:
  • ÔæᵡúÕ¢ôÚÿ▓ÞíøÒéäµäÅÕø│ÒüøÒüÜÕÀ╗ÒüìÞ¥╝ÒéôÒüºÒüùÒü¥ÒüúÒüƒÕá┤ÕÉêÒü»ÕêÑÒüáÒüîÒÇüÕƒ║µ£¼Òü¿ÒüùÒüªõ║║Úûôõ╗ÑÕñûÒü»µ«║ÒüòÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé = Except for human beings, they are forbidden to kill any other living beings unless for self-defense
  • Ôæíõ©èÞ¿ÿÒü«þÉåþö▒ÒüïÒéëÚúƒµÇºÒüîÚØ×Õ©©Òü½ÕüÅÒüúÒüªÒüèÒéèÒÇüÒü╗Òü¿ÒéôÒü®Òü«ÞÇàÒü»õ║║Õû░ÒüäÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé= Because of the above rule (and as per chapter 4) their food mostly consists of eating humans (This is especially true for young members), or drinking only water and consuming minerals to outright not even eating anything at all (Old memembers tend to be on this case)
  • Ôæóõ¢┐þö¿ÒüÖÒéﵡªÕÖ¿Òü½ÚáôþØÇÒüîÒü¬ÒüÅÒÇüµ¡ªÞíôÒü«Úí×Òééõ┐«ÒéüÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé= Unconcerned with weaponry nor they hold an importance over studying martial arts is forbidden
  • ÔæúµÇºÞíîþé║Òü»ÒüùÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÕ¢╝ÒéëÒü»Õæ¢ÒéÆÕѬÒüåÞÇàÒüºÒÇüþöƒÒéÇÞÇàÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒüïÒéëÒÇé= No sexual activity, for they snatch away life not give birth to one (No waifu banging guys *i cri*)
  • Ôæñõ©ìµ¡╗Þ║½ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇéþÉåÕ▒êÒü¬Òü®Òü¬ÒüäÒÇ鵫║õ║║Ú¼╝Òü¿Òü»ÒüØÒüåÒüäÒüåÒééÒü«ÒÇé= They are immortal. They don't have a reason. Such is the life of a man murdering demon (? i honestly didn't understand this one but it seems to go in hand with how we get to know they don't particulary feel any kind of emotion and they only live for murder. Them displaying cheerfulness or some kind of emotions is just an act)
  • They also define themselves as not being human so they don't kill each other
The last thing we get to see about is each side power and a bit on Commandments. I'll talk about that thing later but basically, Dragvant (Bad side) has power to impose their desire and distort shape of the world for various effects (physical specs are boosted, fast regenerative capabilities, spatial interference and more). It's basically Briah 2.0

It's not that the concepts of life and death are ****** up in the Garden of Bloodshed. That's just talking about conditions needed to connect the rainbow bridge to the place they will go to have their feast. The place must surpass the standard levels of craving for life and death, both of them. The Garden was created in exchange for the life of Original Quinn, who was the guardian of its previous form, a holy ground for the side of Good.

Oh, thanks. Yeah i was a bit unsure on the whole þöƒÒü¿µ¡╗Òü«µâ│Õ┐ÁÒüîõ©ÇÕ«ÜÒü«Òâ¼ÒâÖÒâ½ÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒüªÚú¢ÕÆîÒüùÒÇüþà«Òüêþ½ïÒüñÕá┤µëÇÒÇé bits

Well, i finally got to finish the chapter.

Magsarion was all for a suicide bomb attack and Zurvan did not mind with lending a hand (Shows just how much heretical they are for Ashavan standards lol)

Also:

• ÒüùÒüïÒüùÒÇüõ¢òÒüïÒüîÚüòÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÕàêÒü╗Òü®Òü¥ÒüºÒéêÒéèõ¢òÒüïÒüîµ¼áÒüæÒüªÒÇüõ¢òÒüïÒüîÕóùÒüùÒüƒÒüîÒÇüÒüØÒü«µ¡úõ¢ôÒüîÕêåÒüïÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÞ¬░Òü½Òééþ£ƒÕ«ƒÒü»Þ¬¡Òü┐ÕÅûÒéîÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé
Wonder what's gonna happen to Magsarion

Atwiki wouldn't help with what I'm looking for, considering the fact that it doesen't accurately translate the Katakana used for the Avestan names.

I do use Atwiki for my information as well as this Thread, I just have difficulties with the names.

Would Yatou's Taikyoku (þäíÚûôÕñºþ┤àÞô«Õ£░þìä) be Infinite Great Crimson Hell, or Avici Hell of the Great Crimson Lotus? As þäíÚûôÕ£░þìä is a Yokujiri for the Avici Hell, which is somewhat fitting for his Time-Stop. But it is seperated by Õñºþ┤àÞô«, so I am mostly wondering if it would keep that meaning, or lose it.

Apparently from the book

-Naraka i collective term for MIthra's other 5 nakama. Observer is Varuna

-Vahram implied to have tentsui'd into Aka Manah

But þ┤àÞô« can also mean Crimson Lotus Flower, which fits with his name of Þô« which means Lotus, and is part of þ┤àÞô«. So the shared Kanji should mean that the Lotus part of the name should be kept in the English Translation.

Zouken said:
So Naraka are the Sensories, while the Observer itself, that created the Sensories, is Varuna?
No, Naraka is a generic/collective name for these 5 entities in the Throne's deepest layer. They were Mithra's comrades back in the pre-Throne era. Observers physically resemble one of them: Varuna.

As for the core group of the Ashavan, it is Wahman Yast and all of their Yazata. One main distinction between Good/Evil is their strength-numbers relations. Dragvant are stronger while less numerous, so it makes sense their core group (the Maou) are more reduced in number (cosmically fixed at 7). Ashavan meanwhile are weaker on average but more numerous, so their core group's an entire army of warriors.

Back