• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 25

Infera28 said:
i think these claims are wanks:

1- Throne being irrevelant object/tool to Gods (yet Throne Mercurius > Hajun and Throne fused Naraka >>> entire of Gods combined)

2- Yato being a human in comparing Hajun (human yet his law blocked Hajun's law for 8000 years and Hajun boosted Habaki for defeating him. maybe he considered Yato as a threat?)

3- Nakiri being universal

4- Nakiri being universal
1. Throne Mercurius is not above Hajun.

2. Hajun didn't see Yatou as threat. He saw him as shit, and he can't differentiate him from other shit.

Infera28 said:
1- Throne being irrevelant object/tool to Gods (yet Throne Mercurius > Hajun and Throne fused Naraka >>> entire of Gods combined)
And yet Naraka can't do shit to Shouko (Amaterasu) right now, right? So it does prove (for at least, now) that Hadou God SITTING ON THE THRONE is superior to Naraka. Otherwise he wouldn't need observers for "helping guiding in the direction of the succession". Otherwise, Naraka would just litteraly stomp Mercurius, Marie or Hajun from the start. You don't need someone to do it for you, you just flick them out of existence and that's it, job done. You are talking about the states the GODS are in pantheon or its prologue, which we have no freaking idea of. At best, it would become a different key of themselves, not a downgrade of Hadou Gods' superiority.

Trexalfa29 said:
1. Throne Mercurius is not above Hajun.

2. Hajun didn't see Yatou as threat. He saw him as shit, and he can't differentiate him from other shit.
but didn't Throne Mercurius erased Hajun from all possiblities and impossiblities?

and about second part as stated in Habaki profile:

Outerverse level (After being boosted by Haju and the Tumor, Habaki gained an immense power boost, allowing him to keep up and fight evenly against Tenma Yato. His power is forever increasing, eventually gaining enough strength to destroy Yato in a single hit)

why Hajun boosted Habaki for defeating Yato?

but didn't Throne Mercurius erased Hajun from all possiblities and impossiblities?

He erased pre-atziluth Hajun. He erased everything that could ever lead to him being born again and taking the throne.

@Infera

Why don't you just leave it alone, sit down, and wait for the damn thing to be released, or don't use it at all?

This is why I think all the talks of Pantheon are shitty and shouldn't be brought up in any rating discussion regarding Masadaverse; we have literally next to no information on it, and it always leads to circular arguments that get messy real quick.

It was the parent company of Light company, who made the games and VNs of Masada that fell, resulting the Light company to fall too. Masada himself still tries to continue his series, through light novels for now.

GogitoQ said:
He probably talking Mercurius law being > hajun not Mercurius ap
Snake's law is likely the strongest law of them all. He trolled Naraka for god knows how many years lol.

@TonySansNom It's been stated like 4-5 times that Naraka is an existence higher than Hadou gods and they can't even grasp his true nature, this is not just Naraka w@ank Beast and Merc also stated such thing. Dude can trap Hajun but he can't mess with Aamatrasu so I think he's bonded by his oath to the throne or something

Infera28 said:

2- Yato being a human in comparing Hajun (human yet his law blocked Hajun's law for 8000 years and Hajun boosted Habaki for defeating him. maybe he considered Yato as a threat?)

3- Nakiri being universal

4- Nakiri being universal
1-It's most likely a recton in Pantheon since Merc and Beast were trashing the throne timespace in Dies Irae but Naraka is seemingly >>> All Hadou gods in Pantheon

2-I Agree, the differnce between Hajun and Yato is big but not THAT big considering Yato was able to hold off his law for 8000+ years and even pushed it back when he reached his peak

Sadly I don't know much about the Tenmas.

The Unknown Warrior1 said:
So it might come out? Well I suppose after waiting for another game it wouldn't make sense to throw in the towel yet
Masada is already doing a new game he is doing kinda of a patreon in a japanese site and releasing chapters there but he still has plan on doing his work, but for now he decided to make the first heaven throne instead of pantheon

Can you stop using Pantheon please, we know nothing about it and until it comes out it shouldn't be used. if it ever comes out :'v

I mean, it is the same reason why the EE manages to even make it to Haun, it's because they all are trash to him to the point of picking a shit cleaner instead of killin everybody himself.

Hw was more busy taking all the infinite trash (souls) clinging up to him

Hajun just knows there's something preventing shit from beginningkilling themselves. That's why he hijacks Yakou who, without his "mark" (Tengan), is just another piece of ***** he can't differentiate from the others. The boosts to Habaki and co are through TUMOR Mandala. It's the Tumor's influence leaking Hajun's spare power to them, Hajun can only indirectly influence them through that and their connection to his Law. And this Mandala is deployed by Tumor, not Hajun. Yatou was no threat, he was mere pebble in his way blocking his Law's completion: and without said completion, the shit staining Hajun's body wouldn't go away.

And please, if Ren could stand so much against Hajun is because of his special defensive nature and thanks to Rea stabilizing his world. Masada confirmed that had Snake or Kemono-dono survived, who weren't weaker than Ren at the time, they would have been instantly crushed. Ren has the most outstanding defense out of all Gods.

Till Saoshyant Desatir we only knew of Throne's outer layer. It's likely that's what mention of the Throne till now has refered to. Naraka and his colleagues reside in much deeper layer, and the one Gods are kept prisoner in can contain all of them and their Thrones simultaneously. That is, all Throne outer layers are contained there, being able to crush Suigin's Throne (Fight with Kemono-dono, Throne is the dimension with seemingly infinitude of stars) or cut Hajun's Throne (Huge Mandala, Soujirou can cut it) seems insignificant in comparison to be able to affect deeper layers.

Tony di bugalu said:
Can you stop using Pantheon please, we know nothing about it and until it comes out it shouldn't be used. if it ever comes out :'v
If you don't like the discussion jump off this thread right now 0v0.

Srsly tho, We have discussed DI and KKK to death so it's only natural people are interested in a recent release

I wish we had full TL of the ongoing Novel.

This is pretty irrelevant but isn't Reinhard's Yetzirah named Vere filius Dei erat iste; Longinuslanze Testament and not just Longinuslanze Testament? I remember Mercurius chanting this after Reinhard said "Yetzirah" (I think it was on Kei's route). It translates to "Truly that [man] was the son of God."

Trexalfa29 said:
Till Saoshyant Desatir we only knew of Throne's outer layer. It's likely that's what mention of the Throne till now has refered to. Naraka and his colleagues reside in much deeper layer, and the one Gods are kept prisoner in can contain all of them and their Thrones simultaneously. That is, all Throne outer layers are contained there, being able to crush Suigin's Throne (Fight with Kemono-dono, Throne is the dimension with seemingly infinitude of stars) or cut Hajun's Throne (Huge Mandala, Soujirou can cut it) seems insignificant in comparison to be able to affect deeper layers.
so by this theres layers to the throne and the going to much deeper is naraka which contains all the gods and their own thrones?

as for the first two summarization i still dont see yatou could even stop hajun even though hajun couldnt give attention to yato. I can see why the implication of Ren having the best defense

right the same profiles of masadaverse that are actually outdated and going on revisions, and i've never seen someone that has READ K3 said anything regards to whether hajun in the flashback when he fought 3 of them is stronger than he was in K3 throughout.

Hajun after inheriting all of Marie's souls is explicitly weaker than Hajun when he was by himself. It's literally his entire schtick, his narcissism inverts the way he works: while normal Hadou Gods get more powerful the more souls they have, the Hadou-Gudou Hajun gets weaker as he is focusing on shit not himself. The closer his Craving gets to completion, the stronger he is.

if you're talking about if he sits on the throne vs when he doesnt sit on the throne sure bcuz he's weaker when he's a throne god compare to when he isnt a throne god due to souls (reverse hadou status).

obviously the comment i sent was seconds late of course you would see that as "debunk" when i posted the same message it was in the time frame regardless.

Maxnumb231 said:
right the same profiles of masadaverse that are actually outdated and going on revisions, and i've never seen someone that has READ K3 said anything regards to whether hajun in the flashback when he fought 3 of them is stronger than he was in K3 throughout.
Not all Masada profiles are outdated anyway. Habaki's, Soujirou, Yakou, Ryuumei, Shiori , Amakasu, Nakiri, Dan Karuma and some others seems to have everything they need.

Ill say this about the Yato vs Hajun stuff, if Hajun truely saw Yato as lower trash then even if he slowed and even pushed back the law some Hajun would just see that as futile attempts by the weak to stop something that will eventually happen.

Hajun is arrogant enough to think that no matter how hard the Trash pushed back he knew his Law would still eventually go through and destroy everything.

As for the why did he make a Trash Cleaner and Boost Habaki, his whole thing is trash should beat trash so rather then take on the trash himself hed just make some other trash stronger so they can deal with it and he can focus on himself instead of getting involved.

(Now I could be wrong but thats just my thoughts on the matter)

PsychoWarper said:
Ill say this about the Yato vs Hajun stuff, if Hajun truely saw Yato as lower trash then even if he slowed and even pushed back the law some Hajun would just see that as futile attempts by the weak to stop something that will eventually happen.
Hajun is arrogant enough to think that no matter how hard the Trash pushed back he knew his Law would still eventually go through and destroy everything.

As for the why did he make a Trash Cleaner and Boost Habaki, his whole thing is trash should beat trash so rather then take on the trash himself hed just make some other trash stronger so they can deal with it and he can focus on himself instead of getting involved.

(Now I could be wrong but thats just my thoughts on the matter)
regardless yato even had his futile efforts trying to get through hajuns singularity which he couldnt do no matter how much he dug deeper into it. Hajun just couldnt careless.

Trexalfa29 said:
Hajun after inheriting all of Marie's souls is explicitly weaker than Hajun when he was by himself. It's literally his entire schtick, his narcissism inverts the way he works: while normal Hadou Gods get more powerful the more souls they have, the Hadou-Gudou Hajun gets weaker as he is focusing on shit not himself. The closer his Craving gets to completion, the stronger he is.
so if without having souls Hajun gets stronger why removing Tumor heavily depowered him? that's cuz he lost something that was on his nerves (Tumor) so he wasn't annoyed anymore? (i think his rage increased his taikyoku?)

AFAIK is because he lost the thing that was pissing him off and thus losing power, cuz there was nothing "touching him" at that point.

But I may be mixing/creating things so let's wait for Trex.

Infera28 said:
Trexalfa29 said:
so if without having souls Hajun gets stronger why removing Tumor heavily depowered him? that's cuz he lost something that was on his nerves (Tumor) so he wasn't annoyed anymore? (i think his rage increased his taikyoku?)
tumor is his source of this "immeasurable taiji"

Back