• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 25

Reinhard

>The most impressive fanbase in universe with 100 million people

>Has a redhead literal hottie who craves him every moment even after his death

>Has a sonic pet wolf

>Has a castle made of dead people

>Has a really cool meme spear

>HE'S FULL OF LOVE

Muzan

>Has only a sword and full of hate

Infera28 said:
without counting 1-A shit

first era got living large stars, galaxy busters with someone ******* capable of growing to 900 meters tall
I mean, you said stomp so I had to stop you there, specially when Ren/Rein/Merc and maybe Meth can solo them

Also, that isnt that big really, for example the Everest is 8,890 meters tall IIRC and the average mountains are from 2000 to 5000 meters, and the LDO are mountain busters so…

Also, the galaxy busters are likely the strongest ones there as seen that one of them is a demon pillar something AFAIK wich are on par with Methu going by that tweet Masada made

Tony di bugalu said:
Infera28 said:
without counting 1-A shit

first era got living large stars, galaxy busters with someone ******* capable of growing to 900 meters tall
I mean, you said stomp so I had to stop you there, specially when Ren/Rein/Merc and maybe Meth can solo them
Also, that isnt that big really, for example the Everest is 8,890 meters tall IIRC and the average mountains are from 2000 to 5000 meters, and the LDO are mountain busters so…

Also, the galaxy busters are likely the strongest ones there as seen that one of them is a demon pillar something AFAIK wich are on par with Methu going by that tweet Masada made
why you listed Mercurius? when clearly i meant 3D beings like LDO not Hadou Gods. why i should think a living star solos Hadou Gods?

and btw going by Hadou Gods Muzan > Ren/Merc/Reinhard

and i don't believe in death of author fallacy but going by that tweet seven great demon kings are on par with 1-A Yatsukahagi too.

and btw Large Planet Methuselah > 7 Galaxy/Star Busters at same time? especally when one of them destroyed 500 galaxies and had 50 other stars as his partners?

and as stated in tweet (Galaxy/Star/Continent Destruction Class) . we don't know which one was Methuselah. probably continent one, as his hax was capable of sinking continents and he hadn't star/galaxy lvl attacks or hax

even assuming Methuselah is on par with them 7 > 1

You know that Rein, Merc, Ren and Meth have some tier 5/3 Keys right?

And that tweet could very well mean not Taiji Yatsukahagi who have tier 6/3 keys too.

And until pantheon comes out Rein still stomps Muza

Methu has at the very least 3-B dura and the strongest 3-D mind hax, without feats all of those starts become vegetables or insta die by fear.

Do I need to say more?

Why are Yatsukahagi 1-A anyway? If they were truly in universal range Masada would have put them with Hadou and Hudo gods.

I feel like we are making shit up sometimes.

>And until pantheon comes out Rein still stomps Muza

You can't keep getting away with this.

ZERO7772 said:
Why are Yatsukahagi 1-A anyway? If they were truly in universal range Masada would have put them with Hadou and Hudo gods.

I feel like we are making shit up sometimes.

>And until pantheon comes out Rein still stomps Muza

You can't keep getting away with this.
Well you could say they have taikyoku values that make them that strong

why you listed Mercurius? when clearly i meant 3D beings like LDO not Hadou Gods. why i should think a living star solos Hadou Gods?

and btw going by Hadou Gods Muzan > Ren/Merc/Reinhard

and i don't believe in death of author fallacy but going by that tweet seven great demon kings are on par with 1-A Yatsukahagi too.

and btw Large Planet Methuselah > 7 Galaxy/Star Busters at same time? especally when one of them destroyed 500 galaxies and had 50 other stars as his partners?

and as stated in tweet (Galaxy/Star/Continent Destruction Class) . we don't know which one was Methuselah. probably continent one, as his hax was capable of sinking continents and he hadn't star/galaxy lvl attacks or hax

even assuming Methuselah is on par with them 7 > 1

> how muzan above the three color?

Iirc Merc has like Multiversal statements/feats as a Hadou so I never understood why people say "Hadou/Gadou gods are Universal" off site.

Holy shit, I just checked the Yatsukahagi and why is Shirou and Machina 3-A but all other Yatsukahagi are way lower?

@ZERO Why they shouldn't be?

Their tiering is wrong yes. Variable is the best option. But they definitely have 1-A unless you're telling me them having Taikyoku is not enough

Or them fighting Eastern Team with Kikei Mandala isn't a thing now too?

ZERO7772 said:
Holy shit, I just checked the Yatsukahagi and why is Shirou and Machina 3-A but all other Yatsukahagi are way lower?
because KKK Machina scale to Nakiri Kuubou who turned 3-A in a revision

and KKK Shirou scale to KKK Machina

Dysmity said:
@ZERO Why they shouldn't be?

Their tiering is wrong yes. Variable is the best option. But they definitely have 1-A unless you're telling me them having Taikyoku is not enough

Or them fighting Eastern Team with Kikei Mandala isn't a thing now too?
I didn't notice the Taikyoku key

because KKK Machina scale to Nakiri Kuubou who turned 3-A in a revision

and KKK Shirou scale to KKK Machina

That doesn't explain why they are millions times stronger than other members of Yatsukahagi. I really hate KKK lore, people keep bringing stuff and we can't even check the context of those claims because we can't read the visual novel.

I also hate that the author use other works of his to refernce some characters power, the verse should be scaled only within it universe IMO

because that's where it ends. Masada said Ootake and Nakiri are comparable, and Shirou is comparable to Ootake but nothing else about the other members.

Shirou is not comparable to Machina, Shirou (tenma sukuna) has 47 taikyoku values while Machina (tenma Ootake) has 50 taikyoku values so Machina (tenma Ootake) is stronger than Shirou (Tenma Sukuna)

Anyway, i feel like having two keys is stupid on Yatsukahagi

We're seeing them only controlling how much attack power they can go.

• Sukuna going from mountain busting to country busting
  • Morei and Akuro going from country busting to universe
It's even noted how legions can control AoE of their law because they are pseudo gods. Unlike Full Gods (Ren, Reinhard, Muzan, ect) who once reach Hadou status, emanates without stopping regardless of what they do

As for Ootake and Sukuna. Yeah they are stronger than other Tenmas due to their close connection to Yato.

This is like, REALLY stupid statement. So we are gonna hang up to this one line from the author and ignore the whole context of the story? IIRC there is a scene where Kei and Kai attack Shirou after he sell the EE info about them and he said his hands hurt after blocking their attack.

@Dysmity Does that mean if Kasumi was in his legion she would be stupid OP as well? Lol

Kasumi is in K3 anyway. Not reincarnated as a legionnaire though

And is that so? Sukuna tone was playful and was even mocking their attempts. At least that's how i remember it

And Sukuna has higher value than both of them so it makes sense he's stronger

I am neutral on the whole "Using WoG". I think it's just badly misinterpreted and used by users here. But that's just me

Iirc we where planning on creating a thread to talk about weather or not we should use the WoG scaling with Nakiri.

Why? I mean what makes Nakiris tier invalid? Since iirc that doesnt come from some WoG statement or anything.

Tony di bugalu said:
You know that Rein, Merc, Ren and Meth have some tier 5/3 Keys right?
And that tweet could very well mean not Taiji Yatsukahagi who have tier 6/3 keys too.

And until pantheon comes out Rein still stomps Muza

Methu has at the very least 3-B dura and the strongest 3-D mind hax, without feats all of those starts become vegetables or insta die by fear.

Do I need to say more?
with or without Pantheon Muzan has a feat great enough for one shotting enire of Gods but Hajun. we don't know if that was done by his commandment or that doesn't work on Reinhard when that worked on someone immesurable times beyond Reinhard. feats > assumtions and based on Masada's tweet and Avesta's info that seems Muzan's commandment is damage based too not something that depens to evil (btw Reinhard is pretty evil too).

about other shit you are kinda right (except Ren. he gets one shotted). but that's cuz we don't know anything about Avesta's cast nor their hax or hax resistance. but Avesta's "prologue" not even a chapter but a mere prologue gave us Black Star (destroyed 500 galaxies, ate stars and yet he can be fodder in comparing strongest demon kings), a soulness girl with mind hax who is immune to absolute 0 and radiations, a slime with infinite Regenerationn and someone with damage based size growth... now imagine about EoS Avesta. when even a prologue soloed most of 4th Era. that's why i said stomp.

YouI are still using the pantheon prologue to measure Muzan's power so I still don't take it as valid until we have the full thing released with full context of how everything happened.

To our human morals Rein may seen evil, to beings who are walking universes thats bs.

Oh, right, end of the WN may bring things out, key word being MAY as there is nothing to say right now that they stomp, even then Merc/Rein/Methu and probs Ren stomp by hax alone.

Back