• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 25

the only reason they beat him is due to reinhard finding out the tumor's existence which merc reached for the throne and used his hax to search for the impossibility then bam. Good thing they werent dumb enough just to plainly scuffle with hajun

ZERO7772 said:
Is that your new headcanon? Merc only reset the universe after Hajun died.
if it was headcanon i wouldn't talk about it would I? i had these discussions either way with raven but u do u. even though u none of us havent read K3 and look you're here to claim im headcanoning when you yourself is doing it as well

if this was the case both 3 colors wouldn't have experienced having the tumor's existence and needing to take it out for hajun to be a normal hadou god. Because hajun at birth had absrobed his borther which in turned to him being edgy. Or else we would never had tumorless hajun fighting 3 colors to the death and just have the description hajun stomping them all which it isnt true due to extraction of the tumor.

We already know that tho, the thing is that the fight went into some specific way for the three colors to win.

Hajun appears, he attacks Marie but her Law survives by miracle so all the gods can fight at full without the worries of eating each other, then Rein notes the existence of the tumor due to some shizz I don't remember and Marie forcefully reincarnates him thus debilitating Hajun, fight enforces and Hajun dies but kills Ren, Marie and Reinhard with Mercurius almost dead.

Here Merc manages to ascend to the throne and goes Acta Est Fabula eliminating every possibility of Hajun existing leading to Rea Route.

You may want to ask again.

Like Tony said, the main difference between the 2 route is if Marie's law survive the first blow or not. If Maire's law remain then the gods are able to survive long enough to find out Hajun's weakness. If Marie's law is broken the 3 gods destroy each other and never find out Hajun's weakness.

3 colors were only able to beat Hajun thx to Marie.

PsychoWarper said:
Didnt Hajun like casually kill them all in one route?
Yup, KKK :v

Rein was the first one to die, then Merc and lastly Marie who suffered the most. Ren was just blasted away like the trash he is :v

I mean in terms of power Peak Hajun would be capable of causually killing them with a twitch but due to his own I guess CIS he kinda just ignores everyone.

Just look at K3, Yato stopped Hajuns Law for 8000+ years and Hajun did nothing cause he didnt care, Yato was nothing to him.

Hell Yato himself said that to Hajun he was no different then a 3D being iirc.

Hajoon is truly the greatest jobber in ficton.

Yato started actually pushing back Hajun's law when he regained his power "and then some" cuz Hajun Autism.

Hajun is definitely up there with characters like Gilgamesh for biggest jobbers in fictions

PsychoWarper said:
I mean in terms of power Peak Hajun would be capable of causually killing them with a twitch but due to his own I guess CIS he kinda just ignores everyone.
Just look at K3, Yato stopped Hajuns Law for 8000+ years and Hajun did nothing cause he didnt care, Yato was nothing to him.

IIRC, it wasn't that Hajun didn't care - but that Hajun didn't even notice him.

I thats worse tbh.

But yeah if Yato is right Hajun noticing him would be like Hajun noticing a normal human.

I mean part of the reason why he so stronk is because he's a ******* moron.

Baka Hajun is cute anyway. Keep it that way.

Hajuns one of the few villians that actually won and destroyed everything, many have tried claimed they would/could but only he has.

Unfortunately for him Mercs BS is BS.

Eh Hajun get dusted in both routes. The only Shinza villian who truly won and got what he wanted was Merc.

ZERO7772 said:
Eh Hajun get dusted in both routes. The only Shinza villian who truly won and got what he wanted was Merc.
Tbf hajun did win just not a everleasting victory,ddint muzan win too? Or he is not a villain since he just murdered everything i nthe universe?

Muzan plan from the get go was to kill everyone and get rid of himself in the end, hence why he allowed Satanel to do his backhanded tricks.

I am not sure if Muzan supposed be an the antagonist to begin with

PsychoWarper said:

i mean comparing gods that has finite amount of taiji vs someone that yato even made the comparison like a human fighting a hadou god which idk much but u can use alephs to determine that when it comes to his immeasurable taiji. but yeah he just dont care for anything but the only people that4 bothers him.

It's a little exaggerated IMO because iirc when Yato reached his peak he started pushing back Hajun's law, although Hajun wasn't paying him attention that was still quite the feat.

It's worth mention that Hajin in K3 is weaker than he was when he fought the three colors.

i think these claims are wanks:

1- Throne being irrevelant object/tool to Gods (yet Throne Mercurius > Hajun and Throne fused Naraka >>> entire of Gods combined)

2- Yato being a human in comparing Hajun (human yet his law blocked Hajun's law for 8000 years and Hajun boosted Habaki for defeating him. maybe he considered Yato as a threat?)

3- Nakiri being universal

4- Nakiri being universal

Back