• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 25

Tony di bugalu said:
@Warrior

It's determined by birth AFAIK, but those like Rein, Rindou and Shirou can increase their values to match the god they are meant to kill.
Ren had 80 in Marie route, 90 in Rea and 100 in KKK

Surely it can change.

I mean, just because your IQ that low doesn't mean you should drag people to the same low as yourself.

@Tony I mean come on, jokes aside, Naraka is likely the final boss of the whole franchise Hajun's isnt licking his feat anytime soon.

that's my problem too. nakiri being ootake's equal was stated in a interview. novel feats and statements >>> something that comes from outside of novel like in twitter or interview. Tenmas are supposed to be stronger incarnations of dies irae characters and suddenly Machina from Mountain Buster got boosted into the universal! (when even KKK considered his punches as mountain level and that's far more suited and logical with his dies irae incarnation who was mountain buster too)

I'm just informing that other person why ootake is considered universe level, i don't necessarily agree, and if Masada says it's so we can't really contest i guess, i actually tried to ask on a different thread if kuubou is actually universe level or is it just flower language

ZERO7772 said:
@Tony I mean come on, jokes aside, Naraka is likely the final boss of the whole franchise Hajun's isnt licking his feat anytime soon.
Like I said, until pantheon comes out then Hajun is basically the strongest in verse and no one can change that.

Fair reminder that Ootake can control destructive and AoE reach of his attacks, ranging from busting mountais to countries (in-game statements). Considering the particular nature of legionnaire, it's more fair to assume that they have a variable tier in their AP rather than a definitive tiering like 6-B as this is explained in atwiki too

Ricky365 said:
I'm just informing that other person why ootake is considered universe level, i don't necessarily agree, and if Masada says it's so we can't really contest i guess, i actually tried to ask on a different thread if kuubou is actually universe level or is it just flower language
Kuubou's universal thing seems over time too. i think his earthquakes eventually destroys universe not instant.

Infera28 said:
Ricky365 said:
Kuubou's universal thing seems over time too. i think his earthquakes eventually destroys universe not instant.
In my case, it's not that Kuubou's universe destroying attack is an expanding atttack and shouldn't count as universal, moreso i just wonder if Kuubou's universe destruction is just outright flower language

EvilMegaCookie said:
TonySansNom said:
Good old "I can destroy the universe just because I'm moving my arm or breathing lol but I will just destroy a city just because and it sounds awesome doesn't it? I'm like the most powerful entity of existence" shtick nonsense that authors sometimes come up with. Don't take bad flowery PIS seriously.
Besides Shiori and Soujirou's fight that didn't affect the environment because they are universes and thus doesn't interact with their surroundings. Like, that has nothing to do with "bad flowery PIS" or whatever you are going for. Unless you meant that in general.
No I mean in general. Masada and every other series as well. I have no idea why you're even talking about Kuzu Shiori and DekuNoKen in the first place.

ZERO7772
Wait, DC and Marvel also do this shit? I feel like I am growing too old to take those Nerdy/Chuuni without cringing hard and I am just a student lol.

Just go look at the Ultimates (Marvel),

"The Ultimate Ultimates is a group formed by all the incarnations of the Multiverse. Believed to be dead for being replaced by a new iteration during the renewal cycles the Multiverse passed through during its existence, each of them waited in the Far Shore for Eternity's call to fight against the First Firmament, who sought to reclaim his place as everything that is. After chaining the First Firmament, the Ultimate Ultimates took him to the Next Place in the hopes of healing their kin."

Yes a literal group of living multiverses.

Why the hell should the Tenma be the same as their Dies incarnations in terms of power? Do you believe Kei or Beatrice can vaporize small countries like they can do in KKK? Please remind me of the time Shirou's desert eagle wiped out mountain ranges in Dies... like Sukuna's can. Without his Taikyoku active. All of the Tenma are under Yatou's Legion boost so of course they are stronger, hell Masada put them in the same tier as 7 Maou from the 1st Shinza, Dust Angels from 2nd Shinza and Methuselah. Ootake, to boot, is basically the top Tenma outside of Ren himself. As for why their strength is different... because their boost's power depends on their distance to Yatou's main body? Their power depends entirely on his Hadou. Someone out of Edo's reach like Valeria was in the battle at Awaumi before they arrived in Edo was nuked by beginning of game Yakou who needs underhanded tricks to even keep up with non Taikyoku using Morei who is a mid tier Tenma at best. Ootake and Shirou get the most mojo out of Yatou (full boost IIRC) due to their special connection to him, Apoptosis and soul twin, respectively.

Me agreeing with Kuubou's placement as universal (LMAO) is another thing. What if, just what if, Kuubou is not universal? That means the entire debate was going off a fake premise to begin with.

Walking universes is common in fiction and far from the most outlandish thing ever. Saints from Saint Seiya can ignite their inner Big Bangs for ****'s sake.

@Zero

"How is he downplayed?" - See the revisions. There are a lot of things in Shinza scaling that will very likely be changed. There's a reason why Hajun gets particularly mentioned even in the tiering system revision.

Also, "High 1-A" might even be revived in the future.

ZERO7772 said:
Ravenous4th said:
Hajun isn't wanked, I'd even say he's mostly downplayed. He is simply that high.
How is Hajun downplayed? Lol we used to think he have literal "infinite" Taiji count when we didn't know better. Few examples I can think of Hajun w@nk:
1-Hajun is stronger than Naraka

2-toumerless Hajun is stronger than Yato

3-Hajun is High 1-A

Bruh...
here's some big slap to the facts. high 1-A currently is no where near 1-A in the new tier system just to let you know.

https://w.atwiki.jp/god14/pages/146.html Masada wiki says Morei is strongest firepower in Eight pillars µÇºµá╝Òü»ÕåÀÚØÖµ▓êþØÇÒü¬ÕàäÒü¿Òü»þò░Òü¬ÒéèÒÇüµá╣ÒüúÒüïÒéëÒü«µ┐ǵâàÕ«ÂÒüºÒüØÒéîÒü½µ»öõ¥ïÒüÖÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü½Õཱུƒ▒µ£ÇÕ╝Àµá╝Òü«þü½ÕèøÒéÆÞ¬çÒéï

Best girl wank xD

Ricky365 said:
https://w.atwiki.jp/god14/pages/146.html Masada wiki says Morei is strongest firepower in Eight pillars µÇºµá╝Òü»ÕåÀÚØÖµ▓êþØÇÒü¬ÕàäÒü¿Òü»þò░Òü¬ÒéèÒÇüµá╣ÒüúÒüïÒéëÒü«µ┐ǵâàÕ«ÂÒüºÒüØÒéîÒü½µ»öõ¥ïÒüÖÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü½Õཱུƒ▒µ£ÇÕ╝Àµá╝Òü«þü½ÕèøÒéÆÞ¬çÒéï
Best girl wank xD
Masada pls

She's the only one using fire to attack though...

Jokes aside, perhaps in terms of pure, straightforward firepower she might be. Other Tenmas like Sukuna and Ootake are the more haxxy members of the team and shouldn't be compared with Morei on that front.

I have 0 problems with the walking universes stuff i mean you have azatoh dreaming the whole creation and there is aslo maturin a damn turtle that carries the multiverse on its back, also i'm inclined to believe that the idea that masada had from making them as walking universes has to do with buddhism but i'm not 100% sure since i lack knowledge deep enough on it...severa lconcepts make it hard to understand :p

EdenSux said:
I have 0 problems with the walking universes stuff i mean you have azatoh dreaming the whole creation and there is aslo maturin a damn turtle that carries the multiverse on its back, also i'm inclined to believe that the idea that masada had from making them as walking universes has to do with buddhism but i'm not 100% sure since i lack knowledge deep enough on it...severa lconcepts make it hard to understand :p
walking universes dont even matter as it can be interpreted as flowery language. Regardlessof that it dont even matter if you're trying to downplay every masada characters.

Can someone enlighten me on the story of Solomon? Ast's time paradox ability has some reference to solomon and I know about Fate's Ars Almadel Salomonis

I feel like even though Muzan is the actual protag of Avesta, since he never lost a single fight in life, the man makes a pretty poor protag (or he's just that bad considering how Kouha described people on the Good side as barbaric).

It's the main treat of his character so you either like that or you don't. It will still be amusing watching him solo everyone in the universe lol.

I do like Muzan's gimmick since I know Masada never makes it easy for the protagonists to fight the antagonists. The fights are thus usually better that way, I suppose, when you still see the guy actually trying and struggling despite the haxxy bullshit he can pull.

IrrelevantTurtle said:
I feel like even though Muzan is the actual protag of Avesta, since he never lost a single fight in life, the man makes a pretty poor protag (or he's just that bad considering how Kouha described people on the Good side as barbaric).
Deepnds how its made and how the fights are done also masada said that Quinn its much more of a main than muzan since he is too problematic so we will probably see more of quinn with some of muzan

Muzan should be like Guts from Berserk. like no matter opponent is stronger or weaker than him, young or old, male or female he slaughters them without having any hestiation and keep fights even in worst stats. maybe that is why his side from good changed into the bad? and i think more opponent be evil he would be stronger too. maybe that's reason of why he was capable of slashing Hajun.

It is not why he "changed sides". It's because standards change anyway in Shinga's world. Yesterday evil is today's good, and yesterday good is today's evil. Not only that, but there is no real "evil" in their world. The evil are seen as good and beautiful, the good are seen as brutish evil. Until the next shift. And good is always inferior to bad.

Muzan just went "well **** that shit, I'll kill everyone no exception and then eliminate myself at the hand as the ultimate evil I'll become". That's what was told by the author.

If it changed then it's a retcon (won't be the first time an author would have done that... if you think setting things straight up is limiting then don't do it in the first place).

Back