• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 23

Ricky365 said:
what does Rindou think of Rein's philosophy? It seems like Longinus lets a shadow of Rein tell Rindou "break it if you love it" ?
Those are the kind of details we would know if we had the game.

Infera28 said:
so we are gonna remove Reinhard's resistance against EE? cuz that seems everyone accepted he isn't capable of surviving Machina's punches

althought someone said as stated by Masada, chance Machina killing Reinhard is nonexistent but he hadn't a direct link to Masada's quote
Yeah, I think so.

Well, it doesn't matter really since Reinhard's connection to Mercurius makes the whole thing kind of pointless anyway.

@Infera

I am a she. And it's just better to remove it considering it can be interpretated dufferently and i think there's already have been a conclusion on why the chances are low.

Dvorak1902 said:
Ricky365 said:
what does Rindou think of Rein's philosophy? It seems like Longinus lets a shadow of Rein tell Rindou "break it if you love it" ?
You don't need to have KKK. A japanese person has already uploaded their let's play of it long ago on YouTube. You can use that.

TonySansNom said:
Dvorak1902 said:
Ricky365 said:
You don't need to have KKK. A japanese person has already uploaded their let's play of it long ago on YouTube. You can use that.

Does the person translate tne text?

Warren Valion said:
Infera28 said:
so we are gonna remove Reinhard's resistance against EE? cuz that seems everyone accepted he isn't capable of surviving Machina's punches

althought someone said as stated by Masada, chance Machina killing Reinhard is nonexistent but he hadn't a direct link to Masada's quote
Yeah, I think so.

Well, it doesn't matter really since Reinhard's connection to Mercurius makes the whole thing kind of pointless anyway.

Just pointing out that Reinhard was dead by the time Marie took the throne in the rea route

Also he died in the marie route while mer was still alive

And you can add all the times Shirou died. 1 after Ren first emanated and achieved god status ans 2 when he shot himself after Ren had partially connected to the throne in order to achieve Finalle and knowledge

Mercurius died in Rea route

Marie route, it is specifically stated that he acknowledged his defeat and submitted himself to Marie's law. And we see this more evident where he reincarnated as a priesy with his godly powers intact only his personality (which mind you would have awoken had Marie started to get weaker or some shit don't remember the specifics)

Shirou had his soul sucked to Gladsheimr iirc so that's why you see him later on alongside Rein's Einhetjar before freeing himself and some others

Warren Valion said:
Yeah, I think so.

It matters for profile accuracy.

The point is: Machina admitted that his Briah is literally trash against Reinjard. The most obvious interpretation is that it would fail to have effect on him.

Plus, people bringing up Masada talking about Machina being unable to kill Reinhard.

SchroKatze said:
The point is: Machina admitted that his Briah is literally trash against Reinjard. The most obvious interpretation is that it would fail to have effect on him.
Plus, people bringing up Masada talking about Machina being unable to kill Reinhard.
Here someone showed us scans from the novel of that not being the case.

Machina can erase Reinhard, but his weapon is trash because he has to land a hit on Reinhard, and that's impossible.

Here someone showed us scans from the novel of that not being the case.

Machina can erase Reinhard, but his weapon is trash because he has to land a hit on Reinhard, and that's impossible.

A self character statement which has the possibility of it being an arrogance statement. We have other scans of Briah not even work on reinhard due to reinhards nature and masada himself stated that it wouldn't kill rein

Embracetophats said:
TonySansNom said:
Does the person translate tne text?
No they don't. Why would they?

But hey, all the KKK scans are in japanese on these profiles and left untouched ever since the beginning of tme here and all that crap. It doesn't change the situation at hand, but it gives you the "reaching to" that invalidates excuses like "we don't have KKK here".

If you can believe scans that are untranslated and that you can't possibly understand because you don't speak japanese merely based on your trust of some random people on some random battle wikia, then you can direct them to the LP of that japanese person and tell them "now there's no longer any excuse of I don't have KKK or I don't have access to it at the time it's right there for you to use".

Maxnumb231 said:
A self character statement which has the possibility of it being an arrogance statement. We have other scans of Briah not even work on reinhard due to reinhards nature and masada himself stated that it wouldn't kill rein
You can say the same thing for the opposite - the basis of Reinhard's resistance was a character statement from Machina which can be interpeted in different ways.

Then add in all the statements about Machina being able to kill the Divine Vessel and the scans I linked above that says he can kill Reinhard himself - the truth becomes clear.

Reinhard's resistance to EE is bogus.

Warren Valion said:
I am curious, should LDO members have a Resistance to Absorption from resisting Wilhelm's Briah?
I would think so unless theres something to contradict it.

PsychoWarper said:
The only thing I can think that would contradict it is if the absorption rate is rather slow, and so the LDO isn't really resisting the effects - but IIRC, in the opening of IWaKBey, Wilhelm is causally absorbing the souls of thousands of soldiers instantly, no?

Warren Valion said:
PsychoWarper said:
The only thing I can think that would contradict it is if the absorption rate is rather slow, and so the LDO isn't really resisting the effects - but IIRC, in the opening of IWaKBey, Wilhelm is causally absorbing the souls of thousands of soldiers instantly, no?
I think they do.

Warren Valion said:
Maxnumb231 said:
You can say the same thing for the opposite - the basis of Reinhard's resistance was a character statement from Machina which can be interpeted in different ways.
Then add in all the statements about Machina being able to kill the Divine Vessel and the scans I linked above that says he can kill Reinhard himself - the truth becomes clear.

Reinhard's resistance to EE is bogus.

who would win:

> a guy that can kill in 1 hit and survive at best one hit from Elenore's canon and is slower than wilhelm, who took 3 hours alongside beatrice and a nun to kill 10 thousand skelletons

> some dude that can fire off blasts stronger than Eleonore's, has a spear that can pottentially one-shot the other guy and can rain down millions of skelletons and tanks and airships on you

take a guess

EmperorRorepme said:
I mean it was slowly absorbing Kei, Ren and Rusalka but for Ren's classmates it was pretty much instant when Cain killed them.

Shirou and Elie were fine. also Rea and Kasumi, in the school and on the roof respectively

and i think Cain killed the regular kids before Wilhelm even did anything

Theres no "potentially" about Longinuslanze one shotting Machina, that's guaranteed.

If Reinhard and Machina got in a legit fight as soon as Rein releases LLT the fights over.

Wilhelm absorption does become weaker in output the more people are inside his "belly" so there's that. And i wouldn't call Shirou, Elie, Rea normal humans when they have absurd feats (specifically the former two)

Besides, it was shown that proper breathing can slow the absorption at ridiculous levels. Ren's first encounter with Wil's briah already started going numb right as he entered the world and the effect only got stronger and he probably would have ended up dead (tbf though Ren at that time was still a rookie and hasn't unlocked his Briah yet)

Unsure about adding resistances to Wil's absorption to normal Apostles. I guess if it's possible it's only a weak resistance as full powered Briah Wil is trongest LDO sans Einherjar and Rein and has a lot of feats to allow him to keep up with Berserk Wolfgang (albeit a bit troublesome)

PsychoWarper said:
Theres no "potentially" about Longinuslanze one shotting Machina, that's guaranteed.
If Reinhard and Machina got in a legit fight as soon as Rein releases LLT the fights over.

yeah and Ren totally didnt survive it long enough to stab Trifa and Rea to death

nor did a massively injured wilhelm

Reason why Trifa LLT didn't kill Ren was because of his belief being weakened at that time. Or some shit like that. Essentially, LLT got depowered

Didn't Trifa just destroy the fake moon and not Wilhelm?

Dysmity said:
Reason why Trifa LLT didn't kill Ren was because of his belief being weakened at that time. Or some shit like that. Essentially, LLT got depowered
Didn't Trifa just destroy the fake moon and not Wilhelm?
Pretty sure he killed Wilhelm to open the 5th swastika.

Wilhelm's Bri'ah in general becomes weaker as more people enter because there's more collective belief that goes against his rules. Especially when they're a multiple people who are "Preternatural Souls".

Wasn't the breathing so that he wouldn't notice them whilst omnipresent or something? I know that sounds weird but I don't think breathing would slow the absorption.

Back