• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
UnknownGodXXX said:
I see but she enforced her law upon the Three Colors so by logic of the verse, she should have 90 considering that her Law worked on them.
I'll just wait for others to answer that part of my question.
By logic of the verse, given one special feature of her Law is "Hadou God Coexistence", if the others do not desire to enter into conflict with her, they won't. She needs to overpower absolutely no one. Besides, she is indeed, Law wise, superior to Ren and Reinhard in her route. It is Mercurius who is still loads stronger, and he basically relinquished his Throne to her, while remaining for a good while within Singularity.

By logic of the verse, given one special feature of her Law is "Hadou God Coexistence", if the others do not desire to enter into conflict with her, they won't. She needs to overpower absolutely no one. Besides, she is indeed, Law wise, superior to Ren and Reinhard in her route. It is Mercurius who is still loads stronger, and he basically relinquished his Throne to her, while remaining for a good while within Singularity.

I didn't say that she needs to overpower anyone nor be stronger than any other Hegemonies. I'm saying that it makes more sense for her to have an equal Taikyoku than to have a lower one(85). I know her Law well but isn't the difference of Taikyoku the definitive factor of Masadaverse(exception of DIP).

Also you don't need to say "Law wise" because that would imply that herself and Law are seperate things in which they are not. Gods are the embodiment of their own laws.

Warren Valion said:
I was trying to find the corrupted Marie picture, but I couldn't.
Do you mean that pic of Marie looking like she had been corrupted by Hajun? Pretty sure that one is NSFW.

Matteste said:
Warren Valion said:
Do you mean that pic of Marie looking like she had been corrupted by Hajun? Pretty sure that one is NSFW.
I still would like to see it, preferably over Discord or something.

The actual art is good but if a picture is meant to tell a thousand words, the words of that picture are a randomly assorted jumble.

Is it bad i have it saved with a number of other pixiv arts but i have to think of the children?

UnknownGodXXX said:
I didn't say that she needs to overpower anyone nor be stronger than any other Hegemonies. I'm saying that it makes more sense for her to have an equal Taikyoku than to have a lower one(85). I know her Law well but isn't the difference of Taikyoku the definitive factor of Masadaverse(exception of DIP).

I think its more because her law doesnt really needs a taikyoku to be relevant it doesnt really try to overtake other laws or anything else it just... allow everyone to coexist its not something that affect any other law directly it just affect the idea that they would be unable to coexist

Everyone asking me about the pic. At least i contribute to society and your minds

Warren Valion said:
Matteste said:
Warren Valion said:
I still would like to see it, preferably over Discord or something.
You can find it on Pixiv when you search with the "Diesirae" tag. At the time of this writing it is on the far right on the third row.

Matteste said:
You can find it on Pixiv when you search with the "Diesirae" tag. At the time of this writing it is on the far right on the third row.
I found a lot of pictures of Beast in some poses that reminds me of JoJo.

Also, some godly art And one picture of Spinne using Hajoon as a surf table or smt like that

I like...just use my own Google account to see the images freely. But you probably also have a filter on that prevents any 18+ images to be seen.

Actually Masada did explain in VFB's Q&A

Yato can unleash attacks that can cause universal-scale destruction, but he doesn't want to destroy the world. That's why he instead of using a cannon Yato brought swords with extreme sharpness and extreme depth. Like a rock can overwhelm a nuclear weapon, but a rock is still a rock, it doesn't do much to the surrounding since scale and depth aren't always in parallel.

Same reason why SSG Goku's punchs almost destroy the universe but full blown attack from SSGSS Vegito can only destroy a building.

The author can't afford to destroy the freaking universe/planet every time a 2 characters fight, it happens in all sort of fiction not just Madaverse.

This is one of those quesion you shouldn't ask in fiction work.

UnknownGodXXX said:
Why does the Gudou Gods don't destroy the earth if their blood alone weighs like a heavenly body(star)?
Same reason why vegito blue didn't even destroy a city in a fight against zamasu? Plot, that's a common thing in fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back