• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 21

Eh?

I'm well aware of what it takes to be 1-A.

I was merely pointing out that not everyone out there is willing to accept our tiering system and dimensional/outerversal tiering as a whole.

CV and SB being prime examples.

also some salty dudes on youtube...

Dark warrior 100 said:
What is the TL:DR of this? People doubting shinza multiverse being infinite?
Having a 2-B multiverse while other works of fiction have 2-A ones means the 1-A from the first one are weaker.

I don't even know if that was the intent of GodXXX but that's what I get

Tony di bugalu said:
VsBW is slowly growing, it's just a matter of time before this tiring system becomes the standard for everyone.
God knows. I mean sure the site's growing, but I highly doubt it would work as a "standard for everyone".

Going by the number of "visitors" per month, VSBW is still under few battleboards even though we have a privilege of being a character indexing site, and said battleboards don't even use the same tiering system we do.

It's a 50/50 tbh.

I can't remember the title, but I remember this one quote.

"Swann's SCP stomps everything because it transcends all narratives."

Must've been so butthurt seeing that we rated Swann's proposal as 1-B.

I would like to say that Masada gods do have a feat of being multiple levels of infinity above a 24-D object which is alot higher then most other fictions, hell DC guys where all in a hubbub about a 6-D feat in DC so.

Im not saying we should change our ratings or anything im just saying if we ignore everything else there is a 24-D feat, but we have other ratings that are more accurate.

All im saying is even if people don't except our rating/tiering system and ignore all the other stuff thats still there.

Btw for Yakous first key he should probably say something like "3-A. Varies up to 1-A with summons"

Cause iirc not all of his summons are 1-A.

Also his Incon with Cain should be removed.

Hmmm, since im a huge WH40k fan I wanna say it stays but Yakou has better precog, higher level 1-A abilities, he can easily reach his true form in the Warp (Due to his insane ability to warp his level of existence giving him Irrelevant range and basically 1-A Intang) and if he unleashed Shura Mandala on Emprahs true form its over.

As much as I love Rusalka, any Rusalka route would need a good helping of finding redemption for all the shit she's done.

i'd much prefer the addition of other side stories into a main game rather than rusalka route being a thing. those things sound pretty interesting. stuff like side story detailing about the ritual that ended up creating both machina and ren, side story detailing about kasumi's father and ren's birth, etc

Monarch Laciel said:
As much as I love Rusalka, any Rusalka route would need a good helping of finding redemption for all the shit she's done.
She's cute and misunderstood. Ren won't care about any of that anyway if he become Hadou God. Throne God give jackshit about human.

This route should be one of the many possibilities where Ren becomes a bad boy.

You know what I really want.

A sequel that takes place after the conclusion of Rei's route. Because according to Masada, Ren went Hadou with Eine Faust Scherzo and actually won against Merc, but then something happened and Merc reset it.

Even if it's a foregone conclusion that he would "lose" in the end and have the world reset, I would love to see that. Or they could pull a K3 style alternate future and have Ren actually win. I wonder what the world would be like under his Hadou law. Probably not that different to ours I'd think given all it does is stop the dead from being resurrected.

Eganergo said:
This route should be one of the many possibilities where Ren becomes a bad boy.
This works too. Seeing Ren just go straight evil and getting with Rusalka could be pretty fun.

> Merc shakes his head in shock as everything seems to be going along the Rea route until Ren decapitates Rea and leaves the city with Shirou and Rusalka.

Back