• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 21

Dvorak1902 said:
Do we know if Sakuya has any 1-A powers?
You tell me. Whole point of her storyline is she becomes a regular human by the end.

Also:

>KKK says Mercurius' multiverse: Infinite.

>Masada said in 2010 (Acta est Fabula era, before KKK's release) that Mercurius' domain is an infinite multiverse.

>People here try to shoot down Mercurius' multiverse being infinite.

Lmao. And this is the tip of the iceberg.

I love how 9-B Reinhard is downplaying even his Normal Human form. Btw I think we should add Pre-Ewigkeit keys for the Dies Irae cast.

I really feel like we should add tabs for Reinhard's page.

One tab being Reinhard's powers, another being the powers he gets from his legion, and another tab being his resistances.

Warren Valion said:
I really feel like we should add tabs for Reinhard's page.
One tab being Reinhard's powers, another being the powers he gets from his legion, and another tab being his resistances.
Better be quite about this or Monarch will complain ovo.

Mate

You do not know how hard I had to restrain myself from posting the giant rant I wrote when I saw that first comment.

Reinhard has a giant wall of powers but its not like they change significantly between keys so I don't see why separating them would be necessary.

And tabbers should correspond to keys, not to powers and resistances.

Monarch Laciel said:
Reinhard has a giant wall of powers but its not like they change significantly between keys so I don't see why separating them would be necessary.
Thats like one of the biggest uses for them though.

I'm just saying that, seeing as the tabbers could also be for something like powers, resistances, etc.

I've seen this done before on some other profiles but since that's a big deal to you then whatever.

Monarch Laciel said:
Yeah, that's the reason why tabbers were added in the first place - keeping all of his powers organized in tabbers make for a far cleaner profile.

This is proved with other profiles - again, Yhwach comes to mind.

And you had Kasumi as your pfp previously, so you clearly lack the common sense to understand that I am right.

Dark warrior 100 said:
You guys ever tried using tabbers? It's horrible
it's understandable Monarch refusing to do so
Do you mean making them? Cause actually using them on a profile is pretty easy.

Warren Valion said:
Yeah, that's the reason why tabbers were added in the first place - keeping all of his powers orgined in tabbers make for a cleaner profile.

This is proved with other profiles - again, Yhwach comes to mind.
You miss a clear distinction between the two.

Yhwach's powers can actually be divided between keys.

Reinhard's powers between two of his keys are the same with the exception of the stuff he gets as a Hadou God, but separating that into keys wouldn't even shrink the page that much, it would just make the page cancerous to look at on mobile.

Well its not to hard once you learn how to do it but prior to leaning how it works thats understandable.

Broken mobile programming

If you use mobile more than PC then you know how terrible they look why do you want tabbers in the P&A sections where they aren't needed???

Monarch Laciel said:
You miss a clear distinction between the two.

Yhwach's powers can actually be divided between keys.

Reinhard's powers between two of his keys are the same with the exception of the stuff he gets as a Hadou God, but separating that into keys wouldn't even shrink the page that much, it would just make the page cancerous to look at on mobile.
I guess I am because I don't see much of a difference between both characters, since both of them have different forms which gives the characters new abilities. Seriously, what is different about these two examples?

I also don't see the difference between having a separated tag for the Sternritters' Schrifts and having a separated tag for LDO powers.

Monarch Laciel said:
They don't show up, at all. It just becomes a mass of text with weird gaps between them. You can't even see what the names of the tabs are, so you can't tell what keys correspond to what.
This. Using tabbers is hell for us who mainly use the phone.

Monarch Laciel said:
Broken mobile programming
If you use mobile more than PC then you know how terrible they look why do you want tabbers in the P&A sections where they aren't needed???
For the will of chaos ovo.

Back