• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 21

Someone already read the Visual Fan Books of Dies Irae? if it is so, whats that good and bad things have in contrast to what is shown in the Visual Novel?

Ah **** it. Every time I come here it's always about VNW. Who the **** cares about him? You're doing him publicity more than anything. Or ******* translate something if you don't want people to accept this atrocious crap in the first place.

The real cal howard said:
Forgive me for being out of the loop here but who are you guys talking about?
A dude who use machine translator for Dies Irae, KKK i Pantheon Visual Novel, if someone want to know even if is aware about MT then who cares? :v

Does someone have a video or scans in original japanese of the scene from Russalka's past where Merc comes and does his thing? I mean, untranslated. There's this one japanese dude who has also done KKK and interview but his DI LP is only Marie's route and while I do like her route, I don't think we get the Russalka thing in this one (??).

Speaking of Merc

Intangibility (Sensories bodies are made of "complete nothingness", making most if not all conventional attacks just pass through him),

That should be nonexistent physiology I think

TLDR His Gladsheimr can rewrite Mercurius' law with his own and his Briah emanation is basically Atziluth-level. His Longinus Lance is also capable of rewriting Mercurius' law and is actually specifically created to slay the Snake himself.

Twilight Beach is a outerversal realm? Realm is outside of world's concepts. even has lack concept of time (it stated Twilight Beach is beyond time too so beyond concept of time) and is canvas, source of the all creation excluding Throne

Infera28 said:
Twilight Beach is a outerversal realm? Realm is outside of world's concepts. even has lack concept of time (it stated Twilight Beach is beyond time too so beyond concept of time) and is canvas, source of the all creation excluding Throne
The Twilight Beach is sort of Marie's personal realm created thanks to her nature as a Gudou God. From what I understand thanks to IkaBey is that all this Law manipulation in the series creates a local universe with it's own rules imposed upon the existing one. However, the existing universe of course wont accept this and tries to reject them, hence why Beri'ah have a time limit.

This also applies to the Gods of the verse but in a different sense as they are permanent. Hadou Gods fully replace the prior universe, while Gudou Gods get's cast out from it as their universe conflict with the old one rather than replace it. The Twilight Beach and other similar Gudou God realms are outerversal in the sense that the regular multiverse doesn't want anything to do with them. They are completly disconnected. It does however seem as Hadou Gods can interact with these disconnected worlds to some extent.

At least, thats my take. Not exactly the best explainer.

@Infera28

Basically everything Matteste said.

The Twilight Beach is just one of many realms outside the Throne's main domain created by Mercurius, It is a realm completely disconnected to the multiverse, and time is seemingly put in eternal stagnation, however I do not think that it is truly an Outerversal realm as it doesn't seem like a structure beyond dimensional boundaries; it's merely another world with different laws, but that's up to debate I guess.

The only blatant outerversal space/construct/structure I know of in the entire series is apparently the Singularity as it is an infinite abyss/unspace filled with colorless Taiji that can only be comprehended and effectively destroyed/affected by deities.

ZERO7772 said:
Was the concept of throne and throne god even a thing back then?
Satanel wants to ascend to Keter, the highest Sephira and God's kind of "throne" and replace him, so he can substitute his filled with Sin world with his paradise.

This is proto-Shinza, basically.

Why Three Battlion Commanders are tired as Mountain Buster? that stated Commanders are millions times stronger than Einherjars. via doing a simple calculation mountain busting required energy x millions = country busting energy

in Rea Route fight between EFF Ren and commanders shook earth and heaven alike too (via creating an vortex). which is calculated to small country lvl

why would the three commanders be comparable to Boosted Wilhelm at all? it makes little to no sense, Boosted Wilhelm was capable of matching Methuselah in their battle and nothing more, while being supplied by the infinite souls of Gladsheim, he should in theory be the strongest and perfect Einherjar, the three commanders like Machina, and schreiber clearly have a set soul limit within the series that have been stated with schreiber having 100k+ and Machina in 200K+, Eleonore should be no different, sure they are connected to Gladsheim, but unlike them though Wilhelm is outright powered by its full capacity, so the Idea of the three commanders being superior to Wilhelm let alone comparable is absurd.

Hmm Lenus is making a point here. IIRC the genreal conecption was that Bey became "Einherjar" and since the three commanders are also Einherjar they shoule scale to him.

I imagine Machina now stumbling while in Briah and destroy the planet accidentally after his hand hit the ground ╩ò•ß┤Ñ•╩ö.

Lenus010 said:
why would the three commanders be comparable to Boosted Wilhelm at all? it makes little to no sense, Boosted Wilhelm was capable of matching Methuselah in their battle and nothing more, while being supplied by the infinite souls of Gladsheim, he should in theory be the strongest and perfect Einherjar, the three commanders like Machina, and schreiber clearly have a set soul limit within the series that have been stated with schreiber having 100k+ and Machina in 200K+, Eleonore should be no different, sure they are connected to Gladsheim, but unlike them though Wilhelm is outright powered by its full capacity, so the Idea of the three commanders being superior to Wilhelm let alone comparable is absurd.
Gladsheim doesn't have infinite souls - the souls in Gladsheim have an infinite lifespan and never end, but there aren't an infinite number of them.

Reinhard only has like hundreds of millions of souls and capacity to store store endless more - but he doesn't have an infinite amount.

IIRC, there is nothing stating that their current soul stock is their limit.

And Wilhelm became an Einherjar temporarily, which is what Schrieber, Eleonore, and Machina are - being comparable makes sense.

Actually not even hundreds of million, he only has the few millions he collected during World War II and the massacre at Berlin.

Ok lets assume that Gladsheim doesn't have an infinite soul supply (Don't really feel like getting into that since its pretty weird) then Boosted Wilhelm would still be enpowered by Gladsheim completely which would be Millions of souls within him, which is considerably better than the three commanders soul counts they obviously do have a set soul count limit schreiber's is given an exact number "sheltering 185,731 soulds behind that eyepatch of his" and even with Machina he states that Rusalka would need 200,000 more souls if she would actually hope to stop him, so we can assume his limit currently would be at least 200,000+ somewhere around there, Eleonore is no different, in Ren vs the Three commanders Eleonore was capable of effecting Machina with her flames , and it was stated to be able to do real damage to him, so in short they should be relative to each other in power.

the three commanders thus have a soul count that most likely doesn't even reach to 300,000 while Boosted Wilhelm is empowered by Gladsheim itself with encompasses Millions of souls within it by default with feats and the scaling of dies ewigkeit soul superiority Boosted Wilhelm>Three Commanders while i will admit yes the three commanders are more experienced as Einherjar than Boosted Wilhelm they don't even reach a fraction of his power while Wilhelm was fighting Methuselah, thus their "Planet level, Likely Higher Superior to Boosted Wilhelm" is outright wrong.

Dziga said:
Actually not even hundreds of million, he only has the few millions he collected during World War II and the massacre at Berlin.
Didn't it say he had specifically a hundred million during Dies Irae?

Also, the souls of anyone who dies during a war goes to Glasdheim so it doesn't only have what he gained through the Berlin ritual or anyone dying during WW2.

Back