• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 21

i like marie the most really and like warren said she's the innocent and gentle kind. Though as ravenous said all girls are good in their own way really

Holy... I just finished Shirou vs Willhelm in Marie Route. not gonna lie shit was most excitement and enjoyable fight in entire of my life. i don't remember last time i enjoyed a fight like this. Masada is a God tier writer

Dziga said:
Ask an admin to unlock his page or make the edits.
I don't think you simply can change the page without a considerable amount of people agreeing first, but that aside, i don't have much time to use the wiki, so if someone can do this in my place i would be grateful

There is nothing to disagree here, Yetzirah Ren is not FTL, he can barely keep up with Lightning-Fast Cain. All his feat that scale from FTL come from his Briah.

Dziga said:
There is nothing to disagree here, Yetzirah Ren is not FTL, he can barely keep up with Lightning-Fast Cain. All his feat that scale from FTL come from his Briah.
Yeah but it isn't what is implied here. In order to make a change to a locked page, you'd have to pass through the usual process of having several special people agree to the change in order to unlock it (from what I understood, did I misunderstand something?). Otherwise, the page could probably be vandalized by anyone.

Imagine Atziluth Ren at 1-B or something because "hyperdimensional doesn't mean above dimensions lol. Odin fodderize Hajun".

First Witch said:
Thats the problem though no? We know how the DI cast looks in their original world, so the KKK design coudnt be the correct one. The same should apply to Muzan no?
Nobody ever pretended the designs of Hajun's Mandala were totally accurate with their original forms. Otherwise, why aren't Mercurius and Reinhard wearing SS uniforms? Why isn't Satanel wearing a white suit? Same with everyone else. The designs were made so they'd fit KKK's overall Buddhist-Edo Era Japan aesthetic and theme.

As for Muzan's age... it's likely Muzan while out of shape, or the designs were somehow messed up. It kind of matters that those are the same designs in Onogorojima, which were made by the Samsara Vartin, and we know they also got many points of info wrong by Pantheon's Prologue. Namely, most of Mithra and Muzan's backstories, as well as how Satanel's Zoar worked.

Yeah, I also remember that guy posting comments on a lot of top strongest anime videos. He also goes by the name Lord Piggu

Shitposting is probably his cup of tea.

Seriously though, what's with all the headcanon dimensional tierists on YouTube? They act like their systems are the best thing in the universe and no other system can be as valid. It's getting really annoying.

In fact, it's a subjective topic, no system can fit in all fictions.

So, is it alright to assume Kei was the strongest LDO member in Marie route after she pick up Wewelsburg Longinus? Due to how the lance work, she shoould be stronger than Cain who was by defult the strongest LDO member "iirc not even Overture Ren could beat him head on"

The real cal howard said:
I'm persobally thinking on one thing

Will I like Marie? Not because "hurr durr she's 1-A" like I normally am, but in comparison to the other girls, Rea, Kei, Kasumi, and even Rusalka or Beatrice, is there personality left for her? And even then, what makes her good enough that she's the cano choice? Kei is stoic and a kuudere. Kasumi is your genki girl childhood friend who's outgoing. Rea is a sarcastic deadpan girl. Even Rusalka excels at being a wonderful b*tch. What's Marie like?
There is no canon choice in DI thought, All routes happens in order when Merc change the timelie everytime. Maybe Pantheon will recton this but last timelime is Rea timeline.

Also, best girl is Kei if we are talking about heronies alone.

Ohoho Pantheon will definitely do it. Mark my words.

I can already feel all the upcoming retcons.

>drowning in despair that it will never come out

ZERO7772 said:
So, is it alright to assume Kei was the strongest LDO member in Marie route after she pick up Wewelsburg Longinus? Due to how the lance work, she shoould be stronger than Cain who was by defult the strongest LDO member "iirc not even Overture Ren could beat him head on"
Yes, shame she went against the one who instantly vaporized the previous Cain extremely casually, twice, which is to show how strong she is really.

Blame Masada shitty liner power scaling, more souls = always better.

I hoped he had more complex scaling chart like the one Nasu had in Fate, which made things a lot more interesting. This is the reason Beatrice vs Elenoer is my fav fight

Anyone knows where I can find Dies Irae CGs? I have wanted to make a top list for a while now but I can't find some good HQ images to make my life easier.

ZERO7772 said:
Anyone knows where I can find Dies Irae CGs? I have wanted to make a top list for a while now but I can't find some good HQ images to make my life easier.
CGs?

How would Issac rank among the LDO members tbh? He and Trifa are very tricky to rank, maybe I should just ignore Issac? lol

Back