• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 21

Ravenous4th said:
IrrelevantTurtle said:
You can find the CGs on hentai sites, like g.e-hentai or hitomi.la
iirc you can even find DI VFB there. Best sites indeed.
VFB?

Also, I have checked several sites and I have had some serious issues to find CG's especially for the Acta Est Fabula release. I have only found CG's for the original release in decent quality.

Also, one thing I have been looking for is full body images of the characters. I know they are supposed to exist thanks to the art books and the like (even for Isaac and Cain) but have had no luck. (Have found them for KKK and IkaBey though). I am looking for them as they would be much better for profile images.

how are the three commanders above boosted Wilhelm at all, Wilhelm was being powered by the entirety of Gladsheim and somehow the three battalion commanders are above him? the three commanders>Reinhard's Beri'ah?

Matteste said:
Ravenous4th said:
IrrelevantTurtle said:
You can find the CGs on hentai sites, like g.e-hentai or hitomi.la
iirc you can even find DI VFB there. Best sites indeed.
VFB?
Also, I have checked several sites and I have had some serious issues to find CG's especially for the Acta Est Fabula release. I have only found CG's for the original release in decent quality.

Also, one thing I have been looking for is full body images of the characters. I know they are supposed to exist thanks to the art books and the like (even for Isaac and Cain) but have had no luck. (Have found them for KKK and IkaBey though). I am looking for them as they would be much better for profile images.

i might be a bit dumb what what would be a CG in decent quality? i'm pretty sure that stuff on hitomi,ex-hentai,e-hentai should be of quality good enough, and depending on how you get in those sites you get a pretty HQ images at that too since in sites like e-hentai/ex-hentai you can actually choose even to get the pictures in original quality(that i think its in a good quality at least they look pretty good to me)

I think the images on those hentai sites are already adequately good in quality.

EDIT: Yay! The Meng Hao vs Reinhard thread is somehow alive! but......... not in a good way.

The reason I stated "decent quality" was due to whatever collection of CG's from Acta Est Fabula a.k.a. Kei and Rei's route, I found were quite blurry. Checking the recommended sites, it was hitomi.la that had those poor quality CG's, while E Hentai had high quality ones, but not of Acta Est Fabula. While those from the earlier releases I have found in high quality (and I can always screencap from the novel if I want really high quality if I don't mind them cropped (and of course, I want them uncropped).). And again, still looking for the full body images of the characters as well, something I haven't found anywere.

Nhentai has the black and white books and they contain alot of pictures of characters

Dont know if it's what you're looking for

I have the the visual fan books.

You can send me the picture you're looking for in high quality.

EDIT: If they're in the fan books, that is.

Do you guys think it would be fair to say that Reinhard can resist the hax of the members in his legion?

I always thought he resisted everything the legion could do, hence why nobody attacked him or tried to back stab him.

And took as an example his soul resistance and the fact that Machina is useless against him.

Tony di bugalu said:
I always thought he resisted everything the legion could do, hence why nobody attacked him or tried to back stab him.
And took as an example his soul resistance and the fact that Machina is useless against him.
Not to mention... he's Reinhard - he's supposed to be God-like to the LDO.

IDK, I just think it is weird to think that Wilhelm has a win-con against Reinhard with his absorption which Reinhard apparently has no resistance for.

I mean, Rein can just insta win or use any other briah to toy with him but that's a good point.

Maybe make a CRT to give him resistances to the legion?

Tony di bugalu said:
I mean, Rein can just insta win or use any other briah to toy with him but that's a good point.
Maybe make a CRT to give him resistances to the legion?
Not to mention that Machina said that Rusulka's shadow wouldn't work on him unless she has a higher soul count - Reinhard has a much higher soul count and should have said resistence.

I guess one of us can make one, but maybe we should wait for other's thoughts?

And I am kind of busy right now - my uncle just came over - so if other people give the okay, could you do it, I would appreciate it.

Tony di bugalu said:
I suck at making CRT but if the others want I could make it.
Lol sorry, I do as well, tbh.

Oh and before I go, there are some other things you can throw in the revisions.

You might want to mention adding the new key for Reinhard being resitricted with the Swastikas.

Also, you might want to mention about adding tabbers to Reinhard's page that separate his own powers from the ones that come from his legion like Yhwach does on his page with his Sternritter, as I remember bring up the concept of this addition to his profile and having people agree with it.

Just make it a big Reinhard revisions thread.

I wouldn't give Reinhard resistence to Machina's briah at all. Machina's briah has consistently been shown to Hurt and even kill trifa who is Reinhard's own body, not to forget it was stated like twice to be able to off Reinhard. Sooooo.

Machina HAS a chance of killing Reinhard as small as it might be, so yes in theory the LDO member should be able to haxx Rein-chan

He was able to kill Trifa with 2 hits in Briah, I don't know what stopping from killing Reinhard tbh.

ZERO7772 said:
Machina HAS a chance of killing Reinhard as small as it might be, so yes in theory the LDO member should be able to haxx Rein-chan
He was able to kill Trifa with 2 hits in Briah, I don't know what stopping from killing Reinhard tbh.
Probably because it's Reinhard.

Anyway, I feel like if Machina says that his powers are nothing but trash against Reinhard, then we are inclined to believe him.

>Probably because it's Reinhard.

That some Fairy Tail logic right there not gonna lie. Worst part is the fact you most likely not event wrong, Reinhard break all rules and limits established simply because he's Reinhard.

Trifa literally had Reinhard's body and Machina killed in 2 hits, really makes no sense why Reinhard would be different given the context

Tony di bugalu said:
Machina himself said his weapons is trash against Reinhard and he isn't confident he could kill him even with 1000(?) Attempts.
that was in Kei's route

in Marie's route Machina has consistently been implied to be able to effect Reinhard through A outright killing the divine vessel, it is noted that Machina is the only one of the LDO members who is capable of chipping Trifa's armour and B multiple statements that support it so i definitely think the statement in Kei's route wouldn't be consistent at all and Reinhard would lack resistence to Machina's briah.

Warren Valion said:
ZERO7772 said:
Probably because it's Reinhard.
Anyway, I feel like if Machina says that his powers are nothing but trash against Reinhard, then we are inclined to believe him.
except it is later contradicted in the next route

Lenus010 said:
that was in Kei's route

in Marie's route Machina has consistently been implied to be able to effect Reinhard through A outright killing the divine vessel, it is noted that Machina is the only one of the LDO members who is capable of chipping Trifa's armour and B multiple statements that support it so i definitely think the statement in Kei's route wouldn't be consistent at all and Reinhard would lack resistence to Machina's briah.
Trifa stated multiple times throughout the novel that the only ones capabable of hurting him would be Reinhard himself, Mercurius, and Machina.

That same Machina said his powers can't do shit against Reinhard himself.

Logically, there should be no difference between Trifa (in Reinhard's body) and Reinhard in Reinhard's body, but if the guy capable of doing the killing says he can't do it, then he can't do it.

Not to mention, Trifa also survived a punch from Machina - meaning that he does have some reisistence to EE anyway.

ZERO7772 said:
If Reinhard can't resist Machina then by theory all Briah should work on him
well it should actually be that Reinhard has resistence to all the LDOs' briah's except for Machina's because even the strongest LDO member physically aside from the three commanders Cain could literally do nothing against Trifa (who by now we established is Reinhard's body), even Eleonore claims she can do nothing against the divine vessel, so Schreiber shouldn't be able to either leaving Machina who is the only one shown to destroy the divine vessel thus, Reinhard should have resistence to all their briah's except for Machina's.

Lenus010 said:
ZERO7772 said:
If Reinhard can't resist Machina then by theory all Briah should work on him
well it should actually be that Reinhard has resistence to all the LDOs' briah's except for Machina's because even the strongest LDO member physically aside from the three commanders Cain could literally do nothing against Trifa (who by now we established is Reinhard's body), even Eleonore claims she can do nothing against the divine vessel, so Schreiber shouldn't be able to either
leaving Machina who is the only one shown to destroy the divine vessel thus, Reinhard should have resistence to all their briah's except for Machina's.
Elenore's attacks can do nothing against Reinhard because he is so much stronger than her, and Schrieber's briah affects himself so there is nothing for Reinhard to resist there.

ZERO7772 said:
>Probably because it's Reinhard.
That some Fairy Tail logic right there not gonna lie. Worst part is the fact you most likely not event wrong, Reinhard break all rules and limits established simply because he's Reinhard.
This is the guy with 1-A shit that in his base form after all, Reinhard breaks all the rules.

Warren Valion said:
Lenus010 said:
that was in Kei's route

Trifa stated multiple times throughout the novel that the only ones capabable of hurting him would be Reinhard himself, Mercurius, and Machina.
That same Machina said his powers can't do shit against Reinhard himself.

Logically, there should be no difference between Trifa (in Reinhard's body) and Reinhard in Reinhard's body, but if the guy capable of doing the killing says he can't do it, then he can't do it.

Not to mention, Trifa also survived a punch from Machina - meaning that he does have some reisistence to EE anyway.
Trifa Survived a punch from Dues Ex Machina not Machina's briah, once Machina activated Volsunga Saga and hit trifa with it he literally dies, and there is nothing more to it then that. He did state he couldn't do it but then we have so much more evidence throughout the series outright heavily implying he can, Machina stating he cannot kill Reinhard with Volsunga Saga is more of a contradiction then anything.

well it should actually be that Reinhard has resistence to all the LDOs' briah's except for Machina's because even the strongest LDO member physically aside from the three commanders Cain could literally do nothing against Trifa (who by now we established is Reinhard's body), even Eleonore claims she can do nothing against the divine vessel, so Schreiber shouldn't be able to either leaving Machina who is the only one shown to destroy the divine vessel thus, Reinhard should have resistence to all their briah's except for Machina's.

You are simply talking about direct damage here, Machina can kill beast head on because his haxx is EE, simiary a haxx like Bey and Rusalka should effect Reinhard in theroy if that's the case

Lenus010 said:
that was in Kei's route

The 1000 attempts to even try and damage/kill him was during the Marie route so it is not contradicted with what he said in the previous route.

Back