• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 14

I'm also just wondering how big Pantheon will be in Japan. Then wondering more if reddit will have threads about it like how there's one for FGO and WH40K that I've been following here and there.

Oh boy, I already have the feeling of that. If it's anything like FGO's gameplay like I've read about a year ago or two off place somewhere.....OH BOOOOOOI now that's going to be something I may have a front row seat to seeing.

@QB save the front seat next to ya i want to see this as well lolz (pretty sure everyone will want the front seats doe )

". Even the Twilight, no matter how technologically advanced her reign was, did not come close to learning the truth about him" Is that why he had to send his sensory to BTFO her before she, you know, actually got close to learning the truth about him and reaching throne level technology?

" Even Hajun, no matter how potent he is, did not come close to matching his strength. " Once again, he can't stop Merc from destroying the throne, nor could he directly stop Hajun outside the use of his sensories to influence change, like he did with Keishirou. The throne itself is just a tool. The only explanation that would make sense is that he somehow leaves the infrastructure of the throne.

Besides you should be careful with that article since it's of a stage play which the poor guy had to translate through a bunch of disordered tweets, he even said some of it was speculation. Even so I'm fairly certain that these gods are just replications from the throne's memories, similar to what Hajun used during his fight with the EE, and what the 7th heaven uses to create an afterlife. Explains the whole software to Naraka's hardware line.

"If two more are missing, does that mean someone managed to beat him, and then someone else beat them? Just how strong are they?", Here's something that fuels that idea, Ren doesn't have the memories of his time as Tenma Yato which adds to the idea that their replications. Either way everything is speculation, just don't go trying to throw Hajun > Naraka or Naraka > Hajun, when we know nothing and our only source of information is from a third person account where the guy had to sift through a bunch of disordered tweets in order to provide of some semblance of a narrative.

you probs do that kami but its a long one so prepare for a lot of it

Teories like Senshinkan is the real world and all we see in DI/PL/KKK/Pantheon are fictional Characters in Senshinkan (you know, because DI is a Fighting game or somethin like)? :b

@Max

Trex puede leer Japonés, desde antes del 2014 a lo actual a mejorado como otros de aqu├¡ (EMC por decir alguno).

Extreme123dz said:
Teories like Senshinkan is the real world and all we see in DI/PL/KKK/Pantheon are fictional Characters in Senshinkan (you know, because DI is a Fighting game or somethin like)? :b
@Max

Trex puede leer Japonés, desde antes del 2014 a lo actual a mejorado como otros de aqu├¡ (EMC por decir alguno).
Sin spoilear mucho de Senshinkan... que sea el mundo real es MUY poco probable.

Trexalfa29 said:
Sin spoilear mucho de Senshinkan... que sea el mundo real es MUY poco probable.
A mi no me afectan los spoilers, de hecho con migo es soltarlo todo y mas (lol), lastima por los demás...

Nah, es algo que me imagine de lo escaso que conozco de la obra, "una obra ficticia dentro de otra y le hacen referencias directas e indirectas", creo que ya existen algunas así.

they sing einstanz made laugh so hard especially when mizuki suddenly came in. Lmfao the meta is real

I know Yato activates his Atziluth twice, once to freeze the remains of the 5th World, and the other to fight Habaki. The differences might be the uploader's editing.

Trexalfa29 said:
Why the **** are people still jumping the gun regarding Naraka's power? The game's not even ******* out yet. But of course, an out of context statement that directly contradicts the plot and backstory of a whole game somehow serves to prove that Naraka>Hajun.
A este paso, por salir no saldrá nunca XD... me voy a cagar en dios como lo retrasen para 2019

Back