• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 12

Dat moment when you realize Hajun actually team up with other gods to face off a bigger threat.....what fanfic is this? Ó▓á_Ó▓á

@Yama Yeah. I kinda figured it had something to do with Hajun's influence. I do like the new version's design. It's like they wash themselves with some Amaterasu's sakura cherry blossoms and got a new look to them lol

Anything about the gameplay ? Since i curious if this is a gaccha game where you summon the Masadaverse characters to fight along side with you like Fate Grand Order.

Their hairstyle is similar but everything else is different. I doubt Rindou has anything to do with the new character

btw are you guys serious about First heaven H scene? this is freaking Gachna mobile game not some Erogame PC game, you can't shove hentai stuff in those games lol

Story

This World - Shinza (Divine Throne) where the Strongest One became the God, their ideal to paint the cosmos.
Therefore, each time at the moment of change, the Law of God will also change, in that era also reached the end of waste.
In it, the World / Era in which the Seventh-Era God reigns has achieved the stability that in the past did not have, but also can not eradicate the element of destruction.

In this era appeared mysterious existence - "Observer"
Its appearance is considered to predict the destruction of the contemporary god.
Why is such one born?
What is the origin of the world, what is called "Shinza"?

In order to remove all mysteries, the veil of War that unprecedented scale has been lifted.

World (Sekai-kan/World View)
Divine Throne (Shinza)
Being god/The One become the God, or refer to the rule of the World and the Law, is called Shinza/Divine Throne.
The God is All Creation (Shinra Bansho), that Life Form called "Cosmos".
Although the stars, even the nature, those who live here, are part of the God.
Like the cells of an individual bearing the same genes, All Creation of that era is governed by the temperament and attributes of the one who became the God.
Thus, in principle there can not be multiple Ruler Gods at the same time. Each new god is born, will cause a war of hegemony, the winner will use his ideal to create the Cosmos.
This is the essence of the The World of Shinza, now the God and the Law of The 7th Era have been confirmed.

The First God Throne - True Self: Good and Evil of Dualism (Ahura Mazd─ü)
ÒÇîAll are like weaving patterns from the human heart. I feel that it is beautiful.ÒÇì
The God's Name is True Self (Shinga)

Being the First Era-One to hold Throne for the first time in history, all life form divides the two poles of good and evil, that is the Law of this Era, a world of contention / a world where people dispute each other.
Even if the side is destroyed, in the blink of an eye will also change the sense of values, yesterday is the good, today turned into evil, the war will not end.
Vicissitudes of Righteousness, it can be said that this truth is the epitome of the World of Shinza.

The long pink hair girl is The 7th Heaven: Amaterasu

The Short White (or light blue?) hair is The 8th Heaven a.k.a Heroin of Dies Irae PANTHEON

And the Unknown-And-Not-Appearing Protagonist (male) is 9th Heaven

DarkMaster1995 said:

The Short White (or light blue?) hair is The 8th Heaven a.k.a Heroin of Dies Irae PANTHEON

R.I.P

I liked the pinked hair girl more...

ZERO7772 said:
DarkMaster1995 said:

R.I.P
I liked the pinked hair girl more...
Amaterasu looks so happy go lucky that her finger is shining. Her finger is her ultimate weapon

7th Heaven's Law allows the Law of Other Gods to operate independently in different worlds of the Shinzaverse without conflict. We do not need to worry about 7th being defeated or killed

DarkMaster1995 said:

Can I get a link for that mate? Also heroine in a mobege, lol. Perhaps it's the same type of deal as Mashu in fgo, looks like Naraka is safe for now.

I like how this alone give us 3 new waifus, Masada finally thinking with his mind and knows what fans really want LOL

DarkMaster1995 said:
7th Heaven's Law allows the Law of Other Gods to operate independently in different worlds of the Shinzaverse without conflict. We do not need to worry about 7th being defeated or killed
So it's like Marie's if Marie created a 1-A multiverse?

Monarch Laciel said:
DarkMaster1995 said:
So it's like Marie's if Marie created a 1-A multiverse?
Marie's Law allows many Laws to work in her world without conflict
Law of Amaterasu allows the Law of other gods to operate in their own worlds. People will choose for themselves the world they want to live

rush translation

þ¼¼õ©âþÑ×Õ║ºÒâ╗µøÖÕàëÕà½þÖ¥õ©ç (ÒéóÒâ×ÒâåÒâ®Òé╣)
þÑ×Òü«ÕÉìÒü»µøÖÕàëÒüùÒéçÒüôÒüåÒÇé
þ¼¼õ©ÇÒüïÒéëþ¼¼Õà¡Òü¥ÒüºÒÇüÒüÖÒü╣ÒüªÒü«µ│òÕëçÒéÆþûæõ╝╝ÕåìþÅ¥ÒüùÒüƒõ©ûþòîÒÇé
ÒüÖÒü╣ÒüªÒü«þöƒÕæ¢ÒüîÒü®Òü«õ©ûþòîÒüºþöƒÒüìÒéïÒüïÒéÆÞç¬þö▒µäÅÕ┐ùÒü½ÒéêÒüúÒüªÚü©µè×ÒüºÒüìÒéïÒÇé
õ©¡Õ║©Òü¿Õ»øÕ«╣ÒéÆÕƒ║Þ╗©Òü½µºïþ»ëÒüòÒéîÒÇüÕ«ëÕ«ÜÒéÆÕ«ƒþÅ¥ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïþÉåÒÇé

The Seventh Shinza ― The Eight Million of Dawn (Amaterasu)

The God's Name is Shokou (Dawn)

A world that recreates Laws from The First to The Sixth.

All beings can through free will choose the world they want to live.

Built on the basis of moderation and tolerance, the law of stability.

yes zero because of naraka wanting ren (for some ******* reason) KKK happened and we had issues...him cheating on that type of girl is blasphemy of the highest order dammit

Diganme que es Rusalka la peliroja e.e

Y quien es la Blanca? (no leo todo aun)

Edit: Also lol, Inactiver Usres of teh Wikia, Stalkers from other sites come here, xDDD

Back