• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 12

SchroKatze said:
Nope. He can't be a Throne holder due o how it works. o hold the Throne you need o kill/overwritte the current one. That implies he needs to kill Merc, which in turn kills himself.
When hajun used the power of hadou gods it seems as if reinhard was sitting on the Throne

@Max

Not really. Hajun was Throne God so he has access to the Throne record which contains all the previous Hadou Gods as well. Ofc due to his desire of not caring about anyone but himself, the laws that he used were just a fraction of their capabiltiies. If Hajun was the opposite, then he would probably be able to use their law to the fullest, destroying the Eastern Expedition.

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
no what im saying is that when he it showed him sitting on a throne with this hadou gods. Would it imply reinhard as a heaven? also you're saying is that if hajun was not a throne god he could've used the abilities 100%?

Maxnumb231 said:
No, it would not. So long Hajun is on the Throne, no one else can take it until another god kicks him off of it. His access to their law doesn't make any of them a Throne holder. He's just using their replicated law to defeat the Eastern Expedition.

No, If he was not a Throne God, he wouldn't have access to their laws. Also, there would be no way for him to use their laws to their fullest because his law conflicts with theirs. Amaterasu is pretty much the opposite of Hajun who can even use their laws to perfection.

Monarch Laciel said:
If these are from an animation where can I watch this animation
You sure got your energy back after seeing that pic (eyes)

seriously are those just screenshots or there is the anime already being out?

I've been recording the ep for today, except ep 15
The quality is not good, in the big sound the sound is wrong, I hope there will be raw.

So that lovely fight he had with Medaka brought something to my attention.

Nerose

Erases the concept of past and future.

Why is this not low 2-C?

Back