• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 12

Contrary to popular believe, my photoshop skills are actually quite bad. I'm just a meme stealer

@Schro

Never forget that every why's is preceded by a why not

mhe, with or without ass and boobs, anyway they will get raped :p

Also....this makes me think ... if there was a God who is a trans with some weird fetish like having it with marble...

IMG 1529
Finally, a badass image of the Longinuslanze Testament in action in a while. You are too good G Yuusuke.

ÒüƒÒüáÒâ®ÒéñÒâêÒÇüÒüôÒüôÒéÆÚÇâÒüùÒüªÒééÕ¥îÒÇàÒü½ÒÇîDies Pantheon VFBþÖ║Õú▓µ▒║Õ«Ü´╝ü´╝ü´╝üÒÇìÒü¿ÒüïÒéäÒüúÒüªÒüìÒüØÒüåÒüºÒü»ÒüéÒéï

Another VFB to add to my collection. It better include all the deities new art. Just having them on a scripture platform isnt' enough. I need all of them looking nice and smexy. Mithra and Reinhard god clothing please.

When DI official translation first came out, people did question about their destructive capabilities. Like the clash between Atziluth Ren vs Atziluth Reinhard in Marie route didn't destroy the city. Ofc some people take it with a grain of salt anyway.

Kinda hard to destroy the city when you are fighting in the Singularity.

Edit: Just remembered that they didn't do that until the very end.

Chrisfreak said:
When DI official translation first came out, people did question about their destructive capabilities. Like the clash between Atziluth Ren vs Atziluth Reinhard in Marie route didn't destroy the city. Ofc some people take it with a grain of salt anyway.
They were achieving the Atziluth Degree yet, when they got the full power of Atziluth, a Singulariy was formed iirc

Poor Danny ;_;

Well he's getting back in like...tomorrow or the after it

Back