• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 10

@Zero

He loves his literature. His interest is literature >>> fans. Can't get in the way of what he loves to do. Masada wants to put out his work that would influence other writers like Nasu does. Masada already got some writers in Light studio who love his writing already. Nasu even commented his work before but I dont remember where it is.

Nasu is all about Waifus and fan-service tho "which I don't mind" I don't see how he's influenced by Masada who has Autism issues 0__o

If anything DI took elements from FSN

In kei iirc marie put her whatever soul or something to biri-biri's relic which boosted power and beheaded. Machina PIS sword FTW GG. Though idk if EFS gives speed boost he did managed to get a step ahead of machina when he is 7/8 swastika open to get a clean hit.

KKK getting translated i would love to see. THen maybe more wnak or downplay can happe

Besides an ordinary high schooler getting his everyday life turned upside down by magic and being forced into a chunni battle royale, I can't think of any other similarities between Fate and Dies Irae.

^

This comment, out of context. ALRF, philosopher, 2018

I'm a professional wanker, literally and figuratively

Gare admited that the part you used for your "getting lost in translation" example was actually him mistranslating a sentence (the sound to light part), not purposelly changing it so it may work in English. If you use that as your example, you'd better use something else.

Changing the bit about the amount of soul that Merc used to meteor shower Reinhard or Holy Grail became Divine Vessel would be a better example

Ah my mistake, I didn't know that, I just assumed that it was a stylistic choice to make it flow better in English Úƒ│Úǃ and ÕàëÚǃ are pretty easy to tell apart, but I suppose when your translating a bunch of text these things happen. I don't want to make it sound as though I'm being critical or anything, in fact they translated the fights scenes quite well, considering how much of pain Masada's prose tends to be. My main point is that when the translations come out it'll be important to compare them to the original source material as well.

If Reinhard is = to the top Gods summoned by Amakasu, and that top gods are Universe level or beyond (or less but beyond tier 4-C)..., upgrade via WoG?

Maybe. Reinhard's got that >>> "decillion billion years worth of darkness where a single night could destroy the planet" thing going for him, so I guess more information buffing him to that point isn't improbable.

Though at this point I'm really wanting a key for Reinhard as he is with the swastikas nerfing him

Also about Mercurius's Kumagara:

"The physical manifestation of a Hadou God's Law, existing as a universe within them. Mercurius' takes the form of a massive Caduceus coiling around all of creation."

Are we sure it's not meant to be Ourobourous coiling around creation? Because an Ouroborous (symbol of eternal cycles) makes a lot more sense than a Cadeceus (symbol of medicine).

i mean it can be based on the staff of hermes hence the look as ourobourous is only one head while cadeceus has two heads

I guess, I'm just wondering if there was a mistranslation or something. Because something representing eternal cycles is a lot more in line with Mercurius's law than something representing medicine.

yeah that would make sense. Issue is that we have two heads up his ass instead lolz

Does someone have direct scan/s stating that the Throne is beyond dimensional hierarchy. I sent them the explanation page but they prefer scans.

Monarch Laciel said:
Also about Mercurius's Kumagara:
"The physical manifestation of a Hadou God's Law, existing as a universe within them. Mercurius' takes the form of a massive Caduceus coiling around all of creation."

Are we sure it's not meant to be Ourobourous coiling around creation? Because an Ouroborous (symbol of eternal cycles) makes a lot more sense than a Cadeceus (symbol of medicine).
The Cadeceus is the symbol of Hermes Trismegistus, one of Merc's many names, The Caduceus is two snakes coiling around a staff, whereas The Ouroboros is a single serpant eating it's own tail. And in the CG you see two snakes coiling around what seems to be creation, rather than a snake eating it's own tail.

We don't know how it works though. Or if what he TL'd was the actual thing. It could just be speculation and the like written out as the episode. Singer even notes it before that.

KKK can't be canon though. The events at least, if not the cosmology.

If it was an alternate universe, the throne would incorporate it and it would just fall under the throne gods power again and become part of the canon universe,

I want to read KKK because Shirori and his relation with Soujirou (well, who is the real dominnat in teh relation), the OP stuff and the art.

IWKB because Prequel

Paradise Lost because know why he is so hated

KKK is a "What if" canon of Marie Route no?

Also, Playing SMT:Deep Strange Journey and DeSu2:RB, y want a Hadou God like a combination os the prota of SJ (militar) DeSu and Hero from SMT1 with Holy Dance, Multi-Strike, Moan Bullet, Big Bang and powerfull Buff/Debuff and can summons Powerfull Creatures/demons e.e

ALRF said:
And there's no such thing as "This is canon" and the other is "non-canon". Everything by Masada's and included in Shinza is part of canon.

And freaking hell, like Matt said, it follows Pantheon.

You're not making any sense here
No it's not, KKK as whole is just What-if to DI, the most you can Panthoen will be canon to KKK but not DI at best

Just because Masada wrote it doesn't mean it's canon when the author himself tell you it just what-if route

Show me anything that would prove it is not canon to any part. Twitter or anything really.

Everyone knows KKK is just What-if to Marie route, Hajun is defeated in the canon ending and we are lead to Rea route

Show my anything prove that KKK is canon to DI~

Rea route cannot happen if KKK happen they Contradict each other, sure you can excuse yourself by saying multiverse exist and shit but when all the timelines fall under the domain of Hadou gods and the author himself tell you it just What-if then it just what-if

Panthoen is canon to KKK, however, KKK is not canon to DI

Back