• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse: Amakasu Immeasurable Speed

ALRF

VS Battles
Retired
Now Amakasu's speed is listed as Travel speed only.

Except he was shown capable of doing multitude of actions while in that state.

First, here's the statement of him going through causality and time itself to reach Nobuaki and Nanten who where in the Void of History (This also shows he has cross-dimensional senses as he was in Ibuki and not even in the Void)

The main thing is here. The moment he amped his speed, he grabbed Nobuaki (Who was just a spirit since he was in a dream) and stuffed the dude inside a body he made

Isn't this enough to grant it a full blown Immeasurable Speed and not only Travel? Amakasu clearly shows his capable of doing actions while in this state

Best thing is Nanten face

8357a5d547998ac834847060315bb369
NANI DAFUQ?

Amakasu is a prime member of the thot patrol, saved Nobuaki from that thot. But yeah, that seems about right, I think everyone needs to keep in mind that unlike Dies Irae and KKK characters, we've only seen Amakasu fight twice. The first time in Hachimyoujin, by Yoshiya admission and the narration in Bansenjin, wasn't even at full power. The guy does shit like summon hundreds of thousands of Rods of God in an instant and disturbing the law of the cosmos just through summoning them let alone firing. Right now, I'm working on grabbing stuff for best boy Jinron since I redownloaded Bansenjin. And the stuff I have so far is pretty crazy. (He has 3 billion followers/kenzoku under Bansenjin, the mad man ripped all through Asia and added people to his crack den) His tatari, if I'm not mistaken are grade 8 as well, corrupted to the same extent as Kuubou, Shinno, and Seiji, (going to have to find the scan for that itself, but yes they are literally infinite in numbers)

Infinite number of Tataris may even upgrade Amakasu's ragnarok and all that stuff about dream/future of human = universe

I suppose that this seems to make sense, but I am the wrong person to ask. Maybe Sera is wil─║ing to help out?

Well the cross-dimensional senses are applicable to all Rosei

But that's it.

Causality and Time breaking speed is for him only

Man I remember when we scaled Yakuo and Reinhard to Amakasu and now those statements are false XD

This feat is actually a lot crazier than you'd think. If you would like context for this feat, Amakasu by the time of Bansenjin is dead/sealed within Ragnarok. Nobuaki and Nanten are in Saku, a separate dimension, the collision point of dream and reality. Previously they had just watched the events of the very first loop shown in the prologue of the original game. Amakasu (past) had noticed that they were watching him in Saku, crossed through an unknown number of dimensions, through time itself, grabbed Nobuaki. Created a body for him and abducted him bringing him back to Ibuki in his own timeline. He did this all in a literal instant, the narration specifically states that he exceeded time and causality itself.

"ÕàëÚǃÒéÆÒééÞÂàÒüêÒéïµÖéÚûôÒü¿Õøáµ×£Õ¥ïÒü«Õìÿþ┤öÞ©Åþá┤ÒÇéÕâòÒü¿Õ¢╝ÒüîÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïµÖéõ╗úÒü¿õ©ûþòîÒü«ÕóâþòîÒü¬Òü®ÒÇüÒü¥ÒüúÒüƒÒüÅÒééÒüúÒüªµäÅÕæ│ÒéƵêÉÒüòÒü¬Òüä"

Question. And it's a dumb one. We sure it's an immeasurable feat and not an accurate showing on how FTL would work? I wouldn't put that past him given what I've seen (which tbh, is little. Plz get back to me Alf ovo)

@Gargoyle

Just gonna point out you never made any sense to me when you came to chat so RIP

@Cal

Considering he ignored both time and causality to reach through a dimension separated from where he is, i'm very certain it is immeasurable

Also looking at the kanji spam in that statement, it also states they were different in eras. Amakasu still reached them.

And i'm coming back Cal ovo

Have you asked Sera Loveheart to give input here?

I don't like asking anyone.

If they are interested, they will come in. And she probably already saw this. So it's really up to her

Well, people usually don't notice specific threads unless they are asked.

But I already explained in the chat.

I'm also rather iffy about this.

It would be nice if you could talk about it. many people like me did not see this discussion in the chat, and your doubts may become our doubts, so I would appreciate if you could give a summary or count them.

Btw, @Gargoyle, can you please tell me what you find about this iffy?

Gargoyle and Matt are iffy on it

And only Ant, Yama and Red agreed to it (and probs you but you never said so :p)

Eh, personally I am iffy on voting for stuff like this regardless. It explicitly says he broke time and causality. Not much else to argue about.

If it is correct and so on, it is. This isn't exactly a calc or anything. And we can't really call this an outlier either because that makes no sense.

Back