• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse: Amakasu Immeasurable Speed

I think that it can count as immeasurable but idk enough to say if it's an outlier or not

Gargoyle One said:
Because three people aren't sure.
And you kinda said why.
I... never said anything of the sort? I just pointed out that this is a done deal. There is nothing to vote for because that is literally what it says. Amakasu broke time and cause to get somewhere, created a body and then stuffed a soul inside.

There. Immeasurable speed. Now slap it onto the profile and be done with it.

EvilMegaCookie said:
Eh, personally I am iffy on voting for stuff like this regardless. It explicitly says he broke time and causality. Not much else to argue about
^

If it only scales to Amakasu and no one else that's cool.

Hey remember when Masada said Reinhard would beat Amakasu XD

Kaltias said:
I think that it can count as immeasurable but idk enough to say if it's an outlier or not
Just to say

This is an amped speed feat, not a base one.

So it's more like "X normally, Immeasurable when amped". So i don't think it's some kind of outlier

Forgot about this.

Welp i'm gonna update it soon enough

Back