• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
question, can Four get knocked out? Because if so then Magolor lands a hit on him and one-shots with his 16x starry night sky AP but if Four can't get one-shotted then Magolor simply won't be able to kill him due to low-high regen.
If I recall correctly, there was that moment Four got knocked out from touching Firey Jr’s fire, but not only was that PIS he got harmed by it since he can survive lava without any issue, but he was only knocked out for a few seconds before getting back up. Not to mention, Four is over 7 one-shot values ahead of what he scales to, so that evens out.

Should Magolor’s second form be used then?

If I recall correctly, there was that moment Four got knocked out from touching Firey Jr’s fire, but not only was that PIS he got harmed by it since he can survive lava without any issue, but he was only knocked out for a few seconds before getting back up. Not to mention, Four is over 7 one-shot values ahead of what he scales to, so that evens out.

Should Magolor’s second form be used then?
look man, it's all useless. You need hax to put down Four and the ones who have hax in 4-A in Kirby are Dark Matter, Drawcia, Necrodeus and Yin-Yarn, Yin-yarn and Dark Matter being the haxiest of them all.

look man, it's all useless. You need hax to put down Four and the ones who have hax in 4-A in Kirby are Dark Matter, Drawcia, Necrodeus and Yin-Yarn, Yin-yarn and Dark Matter being the haxiest of them all.
I'm almost sure anyone that has not infinity stamina can be knocked out if they get exausted enough

I'm almost sure anyone that has not infinity stamina can be knocked out if they get exausted enough
problem is, the opponent can mind hax and transmute his opponents very casually. Dark Matter should be able to deal with it and Yin Yarn may simply hax faster but otherwise the only one i can think could deal with Four is deadass Kirby as he could eat him and transmute him

What? Mind hax isn't in character for Four to use in battle and transmutation need phisical contact

Magalor atacks mostly at range and Magalor regeneration should cover beingh turned into "Moder art" sinse It don't really change the target biologgy, only desfigures them

The only acctually important Four haxes here would be BFR really, this battle is a lot less haxed them It seens

If magalor overwhelms Four and X enough he has a good chance of winning

any way, in a acctual battle Four starts with lazer spam, X with teleportation I think

The acctaully biggest problem here is that X and Four can ressurect one another if one dies

and about 4 Regeneration, if magalor desintegrates his body 4 can't regenerate, while Magalor has Mid high if he goes to magalor soul form after taking enough damage

What? Mind hax isn't in character for Four to use in battle and transmutation need phisical contact

Magalor atacks mostly at range and Magalor regeneration should cover beingh turned into "Moder art" sinse It don't really change the target biologgy, only desfigures them

The only acctually important Four haxes here would be BFR really, this battle is a lot less haxed them It seens

If magalor overwhelms Four and X enough he has a good chance of winning

any way, in a acctual battle Four starts with lazer spam, X with teleportation I think

The acctaully biggest problem here is that X and Four can ressurect one another if one dies

and about 4 Regeneration, if magalor desintegrates his body 4 can't regenerate, while Magalor has Mid high if he goes to magalor soul form after taking enough damage
amazing way to bring nothing to the argument.
Magolor can't disintegrate Four because while his AP is superior Four scales not far from him. Otherwise he can't even BFR him and Magolor's Mind hax haven't been used on anyone but Doomers for whatever reason. Magolor has 0 win cons here as he simply can't put down Four

-_- stamina, magalor just need to damage four untill he pass out from tiredness, you are so focused on tring to be smart that you forgot the main argument beingh "four stamina isn't unlimeted" not to mention sinse magalor can open portals to "another dimension" he can't be trapped by four bfr

next time instead of tring to be rude for no reason try to argue and read miss "amazing way to bringh nothing to the argument"

-_- stamina, magalor just need to damage four untill he pass out from tiredness, you are so focused on tring to be smart that you forgot the main argument beingh "four stamina isn't unlimeted" not to mention sinse magalor can open portals to "another dimension" he can't be trapped by four bfr

next time instead of tring to be rude for no reason try to argue and read miss "amazing way to bringh nothing to the argument"
you are the one who ain't reading, stamina has nothing to do with it. Magolor doesn't resist transmutation and there is a damn good chance for four to get into contact with him before he tires out.

you are the one who ain't reading, stamina has nothing to do with it. Magolor doesn't resist transmutation and there is a damn good chance for four to get into contact with him before he tires out.
1- I didn't knew " a good chance" meant "100% chance of happening" beacuse if not, it's not a stomp
2- Four transmutation isn't intantanius, he toch the tager, they spin once, and them in the second spin they get transmutated
3- Their biology don't cahnge with the transmutation sinse It don't transform the target cells into other things, instead just dishaping the target body, would be like a human having It's head force to passtrough the inside of their stomach as their legs bend backward into their shoulders, so Magalor Low mid regeneration + Immortality type 3 would make him come back from that, and probable turn him into magalor soul instead of killing him, I stated that prior, seens like you ignored that sinse you just said I was the one don't reading -_-

I propose we stop beingh rude to one another now and debate like normal people, accepts the peace offer?

1- I didn't knew " a good chance" meant "100% chance of happening" beacuse if not, it's not a stomp
2- Four transmutation isn't intantanius, he toch the tager, they spin once, and them in the second spin they get transmutated
3- Their biology don't cahnge with the transmutation sinse It don't transform the target cells into other things, instead just dishaping the target body, would be like a human having It's head force to passtrough the inside of their stomach as their legs bend backward into their shoulders, so Magalor Low mid regeneration + Immortality type 3 would make him come back from that, and probable turn him into magalor soul instead of killing him, I stated that prior, seens like you ignored that sinse you just said I was the one don't reading -_-

I propose we stop beingh rude to one another now and debate like normal people, accepts the peace offer?
it's "being", not "beingh", unless you're doing that on purpose or it's some dialect thing i don't know about.

Anyways i didn't know Four's transmutation isn't instant.
X however seems to have existence erasure, what do you say to that?

Back to the debate, BFR will not work against magalor and his ship thanks to the hability to open portals to "another dimension" including BRB BFR thanks to teleportation and blackholes

I doubt X would use existence erasure sinse It's so out of character, and Magalor and his ship can scape four transmutation before It's complete

So the only hax that really still can be used is Four screaching, trough he would only use later in the fight sinse he stoped using It after the split

In skill Magalor and ship takes advantage sinse both fought the 4 heroes of dream land on even terms as Four really only fough people weaker them him overall and X... isn't a fighter him self

In resistence skill It's kinda dificult, Maglor ship will be the first one to be taken down completly here sinseIt's the only with no regeneration or hability to come back from death, As long one is alive Four and X can ressurect one another and Four has that amazing regeneration beingh able to come back from beingh in a liquid form, but magalor after taking enough damage will become "Magalor soul" with mid high regeneration letting him come back from becoming some kind of mist during his transformation and with unlimited stamina there is a real chance of him making Four and X to tired to keep fighting or resurect one another(sinse while X was training ressurection looked like something that tired him a bit)

I would say four could counter It with transmutation but as I stated prior, sinse Four transmutation don't change the target biology the egg should be able to come back from back from It, the definition of "mid-High" regen say that he can still come back even if he is completly Biologically destroyed
Mid-High: The ability to regenerate from having all biology completely incinerated. This includes being reduced to ash, dust, smoke, vapor, or plasma.

But Magalor has a weakness, his crow, If It's destroyed he will go back to his egg form and really tired, the problem now is, how will four and X break It?

Not only they don't know It's his source of power(unless he start monologuing) but also would need to go trough magalor star shield that only break with the use of super copy habilities that scales a lot higher them kirby's normal AP sinse not only normal atacks don't damage that shield but also reflect's them, Four and X best option here would be Giant Four sinse his AP giant is higher them his normal, but It's not in character for Four to change size against a non big oponent... and magalor should be smaller them the 2 of them alread

The only win condition(that is in character) Four and X have is break magalor crown before he uses his shield(what thankfully he only uses whem taken some damage alread) beacuse or they just can't damage him realible now thanks to the start shield or he becomes magalor soul and regenerates from everything Four and X trow at the guy with atacks that sould be in pair with super copy habilities

Voting magalor and ship here, Four and X have what takes to win but in character would go little to thouse ways and don't know about breaking Magalor crown to reliable break It before they run out of stamina

Resume: Voting for Egg and his Flying pan

Pretty sure this is a stomp now since Magolor’s 2nd form got upgraded, and it was already established that Magolor’s 1st form already gets stomped by Four’s hax alone.

What does 4 and x start with? Looking off the profiles, Magolor heavily outranges, which works out in his favor since he’s a ranged fighter. Most of 4 and X’s hax are short range and counterable.

Also, what is the speed difference here? Speed wasn’t equalized from what I can tell in the match post

It's a ap stomp my guy
No one counted for speed and it isn’t equal in the rules, which is why I’m asking this rather than ignoring the thread due to AP stomp.

From the looks of it, 4’s hax are close range and the only useful hax Magolor can escape. If Magolor has speed advantage, it’s gonna take long enough that Magolor will likely use mind hax since they can’t hit him and he can’t harm them. Unless if it’s equalized or they have higher speed, Magolor has a chance

Back