• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marx (Kirby) missing abilities

TyranoDoom30

He/Him
This doesn't exclude the fact that he still has these tho
It’s like saying someone has statistics amplification but it was someone else that amplified their power, not the actual person. Marx doesn’t have them in his arsenal, they are gifted power via other people so they wouldn’t be his powers.

It’s like saying someone has statistics amplification but it was someone else that amplified their power, not the actual person. Marx doesn’t have them in his arsenal, they are gifted power via other people so they wouldn’t be his powers.
Yet we still give Dedede, MK, Susie and DMK these set of abilities, which would make your point a double standard

Once again, this doesn't discount counting the abilities.

Last edited:
Yet we still give Dedede, MK, Susie and DMK these set of abilities, which would make your point a double standard

Once again, this doesn't discount not counting the abilities.
That’s not a double standard. I never even applied or accounted for those. The only reason it’s on there profiles is because they can gain access to them via other people. They themselves don’t possess the powers, which logically obsoletes their appearance in the profiles.

That’s not a double standard. I never even applied or accounted for those. The only reason it’s on there profiles is because they can gain access to them via other people
And the same happens to Marx, once again, your point is a double standard if we're considering giving these abilities to those guys but not to Marx.

Just because he gets from other people, doesn't mean that can't be listed (We're an indexing wiki for Void's word all loud). Just put the abilities which he can get from his allies on the Post-SA tabber

And the same happens to Marx, once again, your point is a double standard if we're considering giving these abilities to those guys but not to Marx.

Just because he gets from other people, doesn't mean that can't be listed (We're an indexing wiki for Void's word all loud). Just put the abilities which he can get from his allies on the Post-SA tabber
The problem is that you’re saying that others have them so my point is a double standard, but I never argued that they should have them, I’m saying no one should have them. You falsely claim that I had involvement in giving Kirby characters shared abilities.

Yes, but there’s no use in doing it. It’s like saying Goku used fire manipulation granted by someone for 1 fight and it wore away. Same for Kirby, their limited use granted by someone else. If we put them on, we’d be saying King Dedede has limited fire manipulation granted by others. I mean, I’m not against putting it on the profile, but the power is pretty useless altogether.

The problem is that you’re saying that others have them so my point is a double standard, but I never argued that they should have them, I’m saying no one should have them. You falsely claim that I had involvement in giving Kirby characters shared abilities.
And you're now straw manning my points with made up statements, because i never once said "you want to put them on" or i said that you had involvement, i was saying that your point is a double standard because you don't agree with Marx having these set of abilities because it comes from a different character when other characters have them on their own pages.

Once again, i am applying the same stuff to Marx's page.
Yes, but there’s no use in doing it.
Yet we still do, if an ability exists then it exists.

Once again, the Zero example i've brought is enough, if a character can use these abilities as an equipment, then index them on the page

Last edited:

Yes, but there’s no use in doing it. It’s like saying Goku used fire manipulation granted by someone for 1 fight and it wore away. Same for Kirby, their limited use granted by someone else. If we put them on, we’d be saying King Dedede has limited fire manipulation granted by others. I mean, I’m not against putting it on the profile, but the power is pretty useless altogether.
Just put it in Optional Equipment or something.
so power bestowal for whoever can give elements instead?
That makes sense.

And you're now straw manning my points with made up statements, because i never once said "you want to put them on" or i said that you had involvement
I never strawmanned you :(

I didn’t say you want to put them on. I said the latter because you used we as an everyone statement, which made me think you thought that I had involvement in that. Be more specific with we. I thought you were referring to me and the wiki.

i was saying that your point is a double standard because you don't agree with Marx having these set of abilities because it comes from a different character when other characters have them on their own pages.
Other characters allowed having them wasn’t apart of my point. I’m again, for the third time, saying no one should have them. If I were saying other allies should have bestowed abilities but Marx shouldn’t, that would be a double standard. I’m not saying that, so what’s your point here? Your saying my point is a double standard when that’s not even a point I’m arguing.
Yet we still do, if an ability exists then it exists.

Once again, the Zero example i've brought is enough, if a character can use these abilities as an equipment, then index them on the page
Just because other people did it, doesn’t mean they have that 100% accuracy because they got to put it there. Whatever “we” have done in the past, doesn’t have any effect on anything now. My whole point is trying to remove those because… well. As I write this, I honestly don’t mind on adding them at this point.

Back