• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bobsican

He/Him
Someone had to do it.

Round 1: Composite Avengers Vs. Composite Justice League.

Round 2: Marvel-verse Vs. DC-verse (neither of them have anything in 2-A or above, so this is easier to do, plus TOAA and The Writer are a thing)

Note: Everyone is at their peak, speed not equalized.

Marvel characters
DC Rebirth

Round 1 Dc lol punches Marvel with a couple quadrillion IMP and speed steals and mind haxes and then procceds to throw them in the speed force

Marvel and DC both have a lot of tier 1s actually. DC has more 1As than marvel, so I'm pretty sure they'd take round 2, and round 1 Manhunter has 2A mindhax.

oh, I read that as him not thinking either series had any. I believe DC has more high 2As, but I'm not sure about that.

I changed my mind, DC wins via this guy's notable attack

People in a rule violations thread before thought it was a joke/troll profile, but nope that's just a thing in DC

Wokistan said:
People in a rule violations thread before thought it was a joke/troll profile, but nope that's just a thing in DC
Wait, really?

I would allow tier 1s, but we all know DC has WAYYYY more...

But for tier 0s, on the other hand.... nah, for a reason matches with tier 0s aren`t allowed.

Round 1: Flash speedblitzes. Seriously, his speed is way too overpowered, if my understanding of VS Battles Wiki is correct.

Round 2: I'm not entirely sure here, but DC does have Spectre and Mxyzptlk (I think those are below Tier 1 so they are allowed).

Restricting 2-As now, so this is more interesting...

What about if there are no 2-As or above?

Round 1 still to flash having probably the fastest not infinite+ speed on the site, round 2 probably DC due to tier 2 mindhax from people not that high.

I can't think of any who don't have infinite/immeasurable speed that aren't PIS instances.

Wasn't that the batman doomsday from the new event though? low 2C Lucifer fair enough

Okay. If speed is not equalized, round one goes to DC. Or so you thought. Flash never uses his top speed unless he's forced to do so. Not only that, but he's too cocky and brash, he'll think that everyone is slower and will go on casual stroll speed, which is 100x the speed of light. Thor then catches up to him, and before Flash can realize it... one punch! And Galactus finishes the rest.

IMO, Marvel wins.

Composite justice league still gives you 2A mindhax, and flash can just accelerate to faster if someone starts moving at a speed comparable to his. He's also not the only character that has some ridiculous speed value.

Hey guys, sorry for bumping this late, but uhhh, you guys do remember that composite avengers have spiderman with beyonder power, right?

CursedGentleman said:
Hey guys, sorry for bumping this late, but uhhh, you guys do remember that composite avengers have spiderman with beyonder power, right?
Frick, didn't know that. Avengers might win Round 1 then.

Does Spider-Man get 1A resists with that, or is he just a 3D with 1A power? Because if the latter, he's succeptible to MM mindhax and now DC gets the smurfing 1A.

Wokistan said:
Does Spider-Man get 1A resists with that, or is he just a 3D with 1A power? Because if the latter, he's succeptible to MM mindhax and now DC gets the smurfing 1A.
Spiderman absorbed Beyonder power, that is all I remember.

Back