• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I disagree with Karnak. He got beat by Daredevil and stomped by Black Panther twice when he didn't use his weird martial arts thingies.

That one's invalid as firstly the explosion is much larger and secondly they weren't at the epicentre. Can scale to Nuke's weapons I guess, but needs to be recalculated regardless.

I already made a list of who scales in my sandbox, I linked it in the OP.

They never acknowledge it now, since Khonshu himself is retconned as a delusion rather than a god.

I have unlocked the pages. Tell me here when you are done.

I think it's fine, given that even with something more durable than yourself at that point you'd still have to provide the force to lift up the debris above that shield.

His energy shield reflects force though, so we should probably say he's Class 50 with his energy shield.

Although I'm pretty confident there are more Captain America lifting feats above Class 5 out there.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
His energy shield reflects force though, so we should probably say he's Class 50 with his energy shield.
Although I'm pretty confident there are more Captain America lifting feats above Class 5 out there.
I mean, punching and lifting aren't the same, so...

It's like this.

Suppose someone carefully places a concrete block on Cap's shield and then Cap tries to get up with the shield above his head with the concrete block on top of the shield.

There's no attacking force to repel really, because it's not being thrown with speed at the shield. That's what's going on in that feat.

BTW, did you calc the Class 50 stuff or something? Someone could try it.

Not really tho? In all of the energy shield scans I just saw Cap seems to be struggling to lift them off of him so I think that force is referring to rapid attacks like punches and stuff only, not lifting strength.

Plus, it also states that the shield has a limit on how much it can take before Cap has to take over.

Back