• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think he has some fights with Iron FIst and Wolverine, but doing some research, it looks like the justification for that is skill and not strength. So yeah, he scales to Daredevil, you're right

Well, the first scan is likely far above Class 50, but it seems like an outlier for Cap, and I think that he likely held up the debris himself, not the shield. The second feat should be fine to use though.

Yes, although the writer might technically not know that,

@ChemistKyle89 I see. So in both scans Cap is lifting the full weight himself, at least according to real life physics?

@Antvasima It might or might not be an outlier, it really depends on how much he is actually supporting. For example an entire warehouse fell on MCU Spider-Man, but he is actually only lifting two HVACs.

Okay. Feel free to calculate the feats if you wish.

Hmm...that's a good question. That pic is...chaos. It's difficult to tell what may be supporting weight or what may not. I would say he's not supporting the pipes (there's the vertical one in the foreground and a horizontal one where it says "It's a deathtrap"). Perhaps everything below the horizontal pipe?

Back