• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Street Revisions: Minor Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Some ol' routine hax additions. Now to get on with it:

Shang Chi

The Lizard
"Shed" and the powers related to it should be their own separate keys, as for base Lizard to gain these abilities, he has to completely remove the Connors personality from itself, which can only be done if Conners suffers super intense trauma.

• Shockwave Creation seems better as Air Manipulation
  • Pressure Points: Yes
  • Extrasensory Perception: Yes
  • Explosion Manipulation: I think as possibly should be good
  • Energy Projection: Yes
  • Limited Resistance to Mind Manipulation: Yes, also Corruption
  • Resistance to Probability Manipulation: The last part indicates she wasn't using it

I think that this seems fine except for energy projection and explosion manipulation. These are definitely not a part of his official arsenal, so I think that what may seem like it were just intended to be rule of cool special effects.

The Energy Projection is inconsistent and not widely used, but at the same time, it can be assumed to be a byproduct of Chi Manipulation, so therefore adding a "Possibly" may be fine?

In hindsight, explosion manipulation seems more like shockwave creation in the scan itself

1) I am very uncertain if it has not been shown elsewhere.

2) Maybe so, yes.

In addition, I am not sure about resistance to probability manipulation, as Domino apparently affected him to blink and give her an opening at the end.

Thanks. The rest seems fine to me.

I would prefer to get input on the second proposal in the OP, in clarity, if it were possible

I am unfamiliar with the Lizard's ability. Please elaborate.

Essentially, Lizard's Madness Manipulation, a very powerful ability in his arsenal, is from the Shed Storyline (Starting at ASM #630), in which the Lizard kills Connors' son, and then proceeds to transform into a separate persona known as "Shed", which claims that the Curt persona is completely absent from it.

This Shed transformation would have to Below to Average Intelligence alongside Animal Manipulation and Madness Manipulation

Due to base Lizard usually not being able to access these abilities (save for a few instances of Animal Manipulation), a new key is to be put in place

Okay. That is probably fine then.

So, is any more staff input necessary? These are pretty clear cut changes

I think that it seems uncontroversial to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back