• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)

Her AP should change to Small Town Level by scaling to the Shocker

Her Dura should change to Small Town Level by scaling to The Shocker

Based on these factors, her Tier should be Low 7-C

Mysterio
His tier should change to 7B or low 7B with prep based on this feat

Spider-Man (Marvel Comics)
Limited resistence Mind Manipulation by this

Agent Venom
Healing with the Anti Venom suit

Also, I noticed that my Gwenpool changes never got added even when they got approved, but whatevs for that ig...

That's debatable. Spider-Man one shots Mysterio, though he could be holding back as well. Also, a gunshot can kill him as well

In other non-canon versions. Spider-Man has survived gunshots from some of his stories, and his only deaths are from Mindhax and Cosmic Vampires, so what you're referring to might be PIS

Healing is fine for Agent Venom, but Spider-Man using anti-hypnotic lenses is not the same as natural resistance, Mysterio creating creatures that can slow down Thor is a massive plot induced stupidity outlier, and I am not sure about Kamala scaling from the Shocker at his peak. We need more consistent feats for that.

See here: Power-scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics

Hm okay. What about ShakeResounding's point about Mind Resistence however?

@Antvasima Got it. I'll link the full comic here.

In a brief summary, Mosaic tries to take over Spider-Man's mind and is confronted by Spider-Man. Only to realize it isn't actually Spider-Man, it's an anti-body. This is how Mosaic's mind is displaying the process of taking over his mind. (Shown here.)

It's good to note Spider-Man actually fails in resisting Mosaic's mind control.So it would be a limited resistance if anything, as Spider-Man does put up a fight. Here.

Also, the Shocker fight had lasted for 4 issues in 2016 Ms. Marvel run (#32-#35), and she hasn't been shown getting taken out by anything weaker than it so don't know why the scaling wouldn't be consistent

I've added the changes to Ms. Marvel and Agent Venom. Someone with the authorization can add the mind resistance to Spider-Man as well the Gwenpool revisions that never got added as well. Close at will

I can unlock the Spider-Man profile for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Wait a moment. What were the Gwenpool changes you wanted to do?

Adding Adhesivity and Explosion Manipulation to her powers

Grappling hook to her standard equipment

Changing the status for her Reality Warping as formely

Okay. I suppose that seems fine. You can adjust the page if you wish.

I will unlock it. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Feel free to remove the ability then.

Back