• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AFAIK, only reason Punisher could even pin them down is due to weaponry, not physical might.

Also, before we jump into "exaggerated", let's get the opinion of a few more experts.

You can ask the following members to comment here:

Matthew Schroeder, Sandman31, Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, Ryukama, Reppuzan, Shivansh Garg, Zensum, TheC2, Nether nine, Crimson Azoth, Eficiente, Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan, The Archdemon, Sera EX, Kepekley23.

I will reveal another 8-A that's already in a characters profile that no one ever noticed and has been over looked for the past year. Which is partly to do with the characters advance physiology, but also would partially count as a durability feat.

Meet Archangel (Hint it's in there)

Antvasima said:
I still think that 8-A Captain America is very exaggerated. I think that High 8-C feats at most seem more reliable to scale from.

Therefir recalculated one of Huesito88's feats to High 8-C, so we could scale from that for example.
What Feat? I'm curious I actually want to see the result

@Huesito88

You can ask some more calc group members for help via their message walls.

Have you asked all of the people that I mentioned to comment here?

There should probably be a dedicated thread for these upper-street/low-mid tiers revisions, might get more traction.

Thank you. You can tell them that I would appreciate their help. It is best if you ask some calc group members as well.

Back