• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics: Vision AP Speed and Dura Revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for helping out. Is anybody here willing to apply the change in question please?

Wait

What would be the accepted feats for each version then?
Thank you for helping out, Eficiente. So would "5-B, 3-C by increasing his density to the maximum and falling from the upper atmosphere" be appropriate statistics for The Vision then?
Well, The Vision did knock out Count Nefaria by falling from the upper atmosphere, but I am not sure which feats that we should use for 5-B.

@Eficiente @Qawsedf234 @SuperAPM @Firestorm808 @EmperorRorepme @Ehnkr2beboh @Elizio33 @MarvelFanatic119 @catzlaflame @Maverick_Zero_X @Lightning_XXI @Deagonx @Vasco @Eseseso @MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer @LuciferX @Excel616 @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Tllmbrg @Dark-Carioca @ObberGobb @Gasper

Are any of you willing to help out here?

Thank you for helping out. That seems fine to me then.

You can link to the scans in combination with adding the associated issue References to the Vision's page.

I have it here that he punched the Super-Skrull, and here that in Avengers: Unplugged Vol 1 4 he used his diamond hard state to one-shot Wrecker with 1 finger, which is 5-B but as it was done with 1 finger, it clearly shows that state to be far stronger than his regular stats, fitting to how he scales to Ultron like that.

Can somebody quote how all this info would added if it were in his profile?
Thank you for helping out. That seems fine to me then.

You can link to the scans in combination with adding the associated issue References to the Vision's page.
@Eficiente @KingTempest

Attack Potency: Planet Level (Harmed the Super Skrull with a punch. Is consistently shown to be comparable, if not superior, to other fighters of this level like Wonder Man, Nova, Doombots, Model 51 Iron Man, Unworthy Thor, and varying versions of Ultron. Alongside other fighters, he jumped Phoenix Force Namor), Galaxy Level with Density Shifting (Can alter his density to enhance his strength. Harmed Ultron-5. Silver Surfer said that Vision's strength is nearly comparable to his own)
Speed: Massively FTL+ combat speed and reactions (Capable of keeping up with Count Nefaria, Jane Foster, Nova, Ultron, Silver Surfer, and more)
Durability: Planet Level (Scaling to his Attack Potency. Took a blast from Phoenix Force Namor. Took a punch from Hercules), Galaxy Level with Density Shifting (Can alter his density to enhance his durability. Has taken hits from the likes of a berserk She-Hulk)

Silver Surfer said that Vision's strength is nearly comparable to his own

Knowing SS, he was likely holding back as he does it even when he doesn't say he's doing it.

Speed: Massively FTL+ combat speed and reactions (Capable of keeping up with Count Nefaria, Jane Foster, Nova, Ultron, Silver Surfer, and more)

He's not that fast at all, most of the time he faces people slower. Held-back Heralds are at that same speed, as it will be applied soon. Count Nefaria was weakened and near death. Against Ultron it's a solid feat, it's an outlier just like everyone keeps up with Ultron, making himself harder has no reason to amp his speed whereas it legit amps his AP & Dura.

I'm waiting for confirmations for which feats count under which statistics and which feats are fine to add

Okay. Can you write a reminder summary explanation post regarding what we need to evaluate here please?

Thank you extremely much for continuing to help out with your project. So what statistics do you currently suggest for him?

He's very cleary 5-B/the Thing's level. He has 1 Herald level feat by dealing with Ultron, but this was Ultron-5, I would think Ultron-5 is 5-B too. Until we specify in Ultron's profile if he used to be weaker in older versions then Vision is "Planet level normally, up to (Whatever lv the Heralds are) by Density Manipulation"

He's very cleary 5-B/the Thing's level. He has 1 Herald level feat by dealing with Ultron, but this was Ultron-5, I would think Ultron-5 is 5-B too. Until we specify in Ultron's profile if he used to be weaker in older versions then Vision is "Planet level normally, up to (Whatever lv the Heralds are) by Density Manipulation"
Sounds good

TBH Ultron should get a revision

Seems like Eficiente's already planning a revision on said chars, so just to cut out inconsistencies and such I'll let em be the one to implement the revisions when his future sandbox is complete

Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back