• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics: Scarlet Witch (HOM) Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
But base level/regular Scarlet Witch scaling to Low 1-C seems far too inconsistent. I do not remember her usually being portrayed as that extremely powerful.
She already scales
possibly Low Complex Multiverse level at peak and with preparation (Stated that she could replicate her multiverse-wide mutant-negation feat again with enough time and a great enough source of power. Seemingly erased the Phoenix Force from existence with the help of Hope Summers. Along with her mother and Agatha Harkness, she defeated the abstract being ''Chaos'' after combining their powers.[8])

So you can open so that the changes can be made i already have there so it's just copy paste
I would prefer if Vasco or some other reasonably knowledgeable and experienced member handles it instead.

I would prefer if Vasco or some other reasonably knowledgeable and experienced member handles it instead.
I've never edited before on the wiki so, some other knowledgeable members should probably do it.
"A great enough power source" life energy she got in HOM classifies as a great power source
No more mutant statement isn't Low 1-C, it only affect the biology of mutants in the multiverse.

I've never edited before on the wiki so, some other knowledgeable members should probably do it.
I already did edit before to add some stuff to unprotected profiles before like captain marvel and Max life is strange it's not that hard considering it's just copy paste what I have up there.
No more mutant statement isn't Low 1-C, it only affect the biology of mutants in the multiverse.
Yes but it should apply to the other cases scenarios since she managed to do low 1C with the help of Agatha and her mother also this is a "possibly" tier she isn't plain low 1C

I applied the changes. This thread can be closed.

I applied the changes. This thread can be closed.
Thank you reiner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back