• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics - Blue Marvel Downgrade

No, it's KE. Admittedly we could assume a different timeframe and distance for this but it'd be weird.

Okay. No problem. So do you have a good method in mind for calculating this feat?

You can ask other calc group members for help if you wish.

I think the easiest way would just be finding whoever made the earth split calc (I seem to recall it was in some Naruto context?) and ask them how doing it for the Moon would affect things.

Okay. I do not remember and do not know exactly what to search for though. Would you be willing to investigate please? You can ask others as well of course.

Thank you for the information. It is very appreciated.

Thank you. That would be very appreciated.

Can you give us a rough timeframe please?

Thank you very much for helping out.

Thank you very much for the help. It is very appreciated.

Can you ask for an evaluation in the thread linked below, mention that I would appreciate the help, and keep us updated regarding if your calculation gets accepted please?

Thank you very much for the help. It is very appreciated.

Can you ask for an evaluation in the thread linked below, mention that I would appreciate the help, and keep us updated regarding if your calculation gets accepted please?

Just got one evaluation approving the calc.

That was quick. Thank you very much to you and Dark-Carioca then.

Last edited:
Just got one evaluation approving the calc.
@Eficiente @Qawsedf234 @SuperAPM @Firestorm808 @EmperorRorepme @Ehnkr2beboh @Elizio33 @LordTracer @MarvelFanatic119 @catzlaflame @Armorchompy @Alonik @Gasper @Confluctor

It seems like the Blue Marvel level Marvel Comics characters should be updated to "At least High 6-A".

Would any of you be willing to help work out the specifics of this revision and then apply it, please?

Sure ig. I already made a sandbox long ago, will see if I can find it again. But it's roughly like 10 characters.
Thank you. It seems like we already have an accepted standard feat with a higher, Low 5-B, result for this feat though, so we should probably use that instead.

My apologies to Migue for wasting his time.

Thank you for the information. I will check.

Isn't that calc on the Common Feats page for splitting Earth rather than the moon like we see in Blue Marvel's feat?

In any case, I'm fine with him (and those who scale off him) scaling to whatever value the calculation gives.

Yes, I apologise. My bad for not paying good attention. I have a lot of things to think about that distract me nowadays.

Anyway, we can still use Migue's accepted 6-A calculation result as a supporting feat for upgrading the Blue Marvel level characters, and I would still appreciate if somebody is willing to add it to our official standard feats page as well.

Just something:

Splitting a moon in half is calculated.
Isn't that a more specific feat, due to visual evidence? Wouldn't it be better to use Migue's generic calculation without visual evidence available?
The said thread's planet level yield comes from Gilgamesh lifting Earth statement. Applies to another set of characters.

Well, I think that King Hyperion and Blue Marvel are technically supposed to be comparable, and King Hyperion once fought his Squadron Supreme counterpart in the Exiles comic book if I am not mistaken.

There is that issue as well.

Sorry just overlooked.

First I see your attempt and logic. Seems fair on surface.

However:

1. You mean GBE not GPE of the moon before and after splitting right? Amend that first, thanks.
2. Like everyone to also glimpse on my calculation, which focus on splitting the moon into two halves but does not otherwise make the two move apart?

Like Migue's version will consider splitting a moon into two halves as if they are two specific celestial beings.

However my version will be a version (subject to expansion) for splitting a moon into two halves but the two halves do not split apart.

LSS

If the two halves move away, use Migue's version.
If not, use my version.
(You are right the Naruto one is specifically for the way Toneri cut and move the moons.)

How is the deal?

I do not mind, but other calc group members need to evaluate and accept your new calculation blog first.

@Migue79

Can you read and respond to Jasonsith's message above please?

Sorry just overlooked.

First I see your attempt and logic. Seems fair on surface.

However:

1. You mean GBE not GPE of the moon before and after splitting right? Amend that first, thanks.
2. Like everyone to also glimpse on my calculation, which focus on splitting the moon into two halves but does not otherwise make the two move apart?

Like Migue's version will consider splitting a moon into two halves as if they are two specific celestial beings.

However my version will be a version (subject to expansion) for splitting a moon into two halves but the two halves do not split apart.

LSS

If the two halves move away, use Migue's version.
If not, use my version.
(You are right the Naruto one is specifically for the way Toneri cut and move the moons.)

How is the deal?
Sorry for not responding a little sooner.

It’s GPE. I based the calc on what Spino did (which used that Gravitational Potential Energy equation). I’ll go ahead and make that a little more clear in my blog.

I’ll check your calc out in a bit, but the proposal seems reasonable enough.

blue marvel is not supposed to equal sentry much stronger hulk and more thor than always contains when facing hulk

Back