• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics - 5-B Scaling Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
it just says that the well BFRed hulk not amped she-hulk
The well is the only reason she can fight Hulk, she never absorbed any energy to increase her strength on her own, and the whole thing with the well is that it put Hulk somewhere where he could fight someone equal to him and he didn’t have to worry about holding back.

Okay. I am not sure, but you may be correct.

Anyway, should we add "far higher when sufficiently enraged" to the Sensational She-Hulk and "far higher after absorbing enough energy" to Red She-Hulk, and would any of you be willing to write proper justifications for it in that case?
So again...

Well, she was very heavily implied to be stronger than Hercules and curbstomped the Champion of the Universe during the Dan Slott run, and she has the same power to grow far stronger with her emotions as the Hulk does. We simply do not know for certain how much stronger.

Anyway, should we add "far higher when sufficiently enraged" to the Sensational She-Hulk and "far higher after absorbing enough energy" to Red She-Hulk, and would any of you be willing to write proper justifications for it in that case?
Well, she was very heavily implied to be stronger than Hercules and curbstomped the Champion of the Universe during the Dan Slott run, and she has the same power to grow far stronger with her emotions as the Hulk does. We simply do not know for certain how much stronger.
I would appreciate further input here.

Yes, of course. I am just suggesting to add a "far higher when very enraged" or "far higher when extremely emotion-enhanced" (certain other emotions have been proven to work as well) after She-Hulk's 5-B statistic.

Thank you for the support. We need more confirmations that this is an acceptable change though.

Thank you. I would appreciate some staff replies as well though.

For what I seen should be lower than Hulk's in rage power.
Yes, of course. I am just suggesting to add a "far higher when very enraged" or "far higher when extremely emotion-enhanced" (certain other emotions have been proven to work as well) after She-Hulk's 5-B statistic.
I guess it should be fine
Thank you for the support. We need more confirmations that this is an acceptable change though.
@Eficiente @Qawsedf234 @SuperAPM @Firestorm808 @EmperorRorepme @Ehnkr2beboh @LordTracer @MarvelFanatic119 @catzlaflame @Alonik @Gasper @Maverick_Zero_X @Transcending @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Tllmbrg @CrimsonStarFallen @Dark-Carioca @Hykuu @ObberGobb @Eseseso

Also, what else do we have left to do here?

I think that U.S. Agent's Vibranium shield should probably be upgraded from Solar System to Galaxy level durability btw.

Last edited:
Okay. I am not sure, but you may be correct.

That change seems fine. Here are some scans for it:
Don't remember any occasion where Red She-Hulk amplified her strength via energy absorption, though if she has the same powers as Red Hulk I guess it's fine to list that she could.

Also, I updated U.S. Agent's Shield.

That change seems fine. Here are some scans for it:
Don't remember any occasion where Red She-Hulk amplified her strength via energy absorption, though if she has the same powers as Red Hulk I guess it's fine to list that she could.

Also, I updated U.S. Agent's Shield.
Thank you very much for the help. 🙏

Is 3-C for an extremely angry She-Hulk fine to apply then, and would you be willing to handle it in that case?

Is 3-C for an extremely angry She-Hulk fine to apply then, and would you be willing to handle it in that case?
I am not sure.

1: The Hulk varies from Planet to Galaxy, do you we know if Iron Man was referring to Hulk at his Galaxy level or a lower level? Couldn't he have been referring to She-Hulk nearing the strength of a lower version of Hulk?

2: Same as before, for the bleeding punch. Was Hulk in his 3-C state?

Well, I think that the Hulk was angry at the time at least.

What do the rest of you think? Should we use "5-B, far higher when extremely enraged" or "5-B, 3-C when extremely enraged"?

Okay. However, it does make good sense that She-Hulk is potentially about as strong compared to the Hulk as a regular human female is compared to a regular human male.

Yeah the first option is fine with me, unless someone can provide some more context to those scans and prove Hulk was in his 3-C state. In that case I would agree with the second option
That’s not exactly a provable thing, Hulk’s Varies justification doesn’t exactly explain how to determine what level of strength Hulk is at.

Okay. Would you be willing to properly apply it please?

Thank you very much for helping out. It is very appreciated. 🙏

So is there anything else left to do here then?

Thank you for the information. Is somebody here willing to change it please?

Thank you. I have unlocked the page in question. Tell us here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back