• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics - 5-B Scaling Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Red She-Hulk did not have a rage-factor. She absorbed energy instead, and the Sensational She-Hulk beat her rather easily when enraged.

Yeah but here she was matching heart of the monster hulk who was far from 5b tier. Pretty sure it was meant to be 3c hulk

I’ve completed all of the edits.
  • Namor (Marvel Comics)
  • Silver Surfer (Marvel Comics)
  • Thor (Marvel Comics)
  • Colossus (Marvel Comics)
  • The Protege
  • Black Panther (Marvel Comics)
  • Rogue (Marvel Comics)
  • The In-Betweener
  • Cyclops (Marvel Comics)
  • Scarlet Witch (Marvel Comics)
  • Magik (Marvel Comics)
  • Blue Marvel
  • Annihilus
  • Anti-Man (Marvel Comics)
  • Nebula (Marvel Comics)
  • Doctor Strange (Marvel Comics)
  • Hank Pym (Marvel Comics)
  • Doctor Doom
  • Jean Grey (Marvel Comics)
  • Hulk (Marvel Comics)
All of these pages can be re-locked.

Yeah but here she was matching heart of the monster hulk who was far from 5b tier. Pretty sure it was meant to be 3c hulk
Well, in that case shouldn't we upgrade Red She-Hulk and Sensational She-Hulk at their peaks anyway, and also add the 5-B and High 5-A calculations to our Marvel Comics verse page?

Also, should any matchup results that used High 6-C statistics be removed?

Also, the Grey Hulk and Worldbreaker Hulk feats should be listed in a Tier 5 sub-section of the calculations part of our Marvel Comics verse page.

Do we have any other accepted tier 5 Marvel Comics feats that should be mentioned there as well?
one of hulk kid had a High 5A feat calced

one of hulk kid had a High 5A feat calced
Can somebody try to find it please, and preferably also copy the entire old Narutoforums High 5-A feat to a blog in our forum, so we will hopefully be able to use it?

Can someone quickly re-open the Dr. Doom page so I can remove the "destroyed Doom bots that were almost comparable to him" part from his AP justification? It just provides no actual scaling and seems unneeded.

Nope. I’m almost 100% sure that someone was going to give Classic She-Hulk a 3-C tier, but that never happened.
Is it fine if we upgrade her to this ties, and if so, what should the justifications say?
Thank you very much for helping out. That should probably be added to the verse page calculations list?

Can somebody copy the Red She-Hulk calculation to our wiki as well please?
Can someone quickly re-open the Dr. Doom page so I can remove the "destroyed Doom bots that were almost comparable to him" part from his AP justification? It just provides no actual scaling and seems unneeded.
I will do so. Tell us here when you are done please.

No problem.

I would appreciate if we can continue to discuss the scaling for the She-Hulks. Thank you.

Hey, doesn't Cyclops have a statement that his optic beam can split a planet in half or something?

They should add that to his profile

Hey, doesn't Cyclops have a statement that his optic beam can split a planet in half or something?

He said that he can split a small planet in half, and I recall that being calced as only Multi-Continent level.

Agreed.
He said that he can split a small planet in half, and I recall that being calced as only Multi-Continent level.
Is that calculation linked to as support in his profile page?

Bump.

So is it fine if we give the Sensational She-Hulk an upper limit of 3-C at her emotional peak, and if so, what justification should we add?

Red She-Hulk should probably get a similar statistics after absorbing enough energy.

Also, what should we do about Cyclops?

Okay. Never mind about that then. I just thought that it would be a good backup if we ever need to downgrade him.

What do you and other members here think that we should do about the She-Hulks? Red She-Hulk matched a full power World War Hulk, and an angry Sensational She-Hulk handily defeated her.

Last edited:
I am bad at finding them. I think that the Red She-Hulk fight happened during "Heart of the Monster" at the end of the Greg Pak Hulk run.

At the very least, the Sensational She-Hulk should get "Planet level, far higher when her emotions are sufficiently high".

The version of Red She-Hulk that She-Hulk defeated doesn’t seem anywhere near as powerful as the one that was fighting Hulk.

I suppose so, but we still need a "far higher when sufficiently enraged" rating for the Sensational She-Hulk.

Bump.

So is it fine if we give the Sensational She-Hulk an upper limit of 3-C at her emotional peak, and if so, what justification should we add?

Red She-Hulk should probably get a similar statistics after absorbing enough energy.
What do you and other members here think that we should do about the She-Hulks? Red She-Hulk matched a full power World War Hulk, and an angry Sensational She-Hulk handily defeated her.
Maybe? I would need to see the scans/sources to make sure.
I am bad at finding them. I think that the Red She-Hulk fight happened during "Heart of the Monster" at the end of the Greg Pak Hulk run.

At the very least, the Sensational She-Hulk should get "Planet level, far higher when her emotions are sufficiently high".
The version of Red She-Hulk that She-Hulk defeated doesn’t seem anywhere near as powerful as the one that was fighting Hulk.
I suppose so, but we still need a "far higher when sufficiently enraged" rating for the Sensational She-Hulk.
@Eficiente @Qawsedf234 @SuperAPM @Firestorm808 @EmperorRorepme @Ehnkr2beboh @Deagonx @Elizio33 @LordTracer @MarvelFanatic119 @catzlaflame @Armorchompy @Alonik @Gasper @Confluctor @Maverick_Zero_X @Transcending

I would greatly appreciate some input here.

Thank you. Do you or others have suggestions for proper tiering justifications for her?

Okay. I am not sure, but you may be correct.

Anyway, should we add "far higher when sufficiently enraged" to the Sensational She-Hulk and "far higher after absorbing enough energy" to Red She-Hulk, and would any of you be willing to write proper justifications for it in that case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back