• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both High 7-C

Speed equalised

Fight takes place in the Cell Games..And I don't know why..Why not though

Base Genos is used

War Machine: 1

Genos: 7

Inconclusive: 1

Genos is not really a character that benefits from prep. The only thing you could really say is the amount of upgrades he would get in 4 years but that's a lot of guess work.

Tetsucabrah said:
Genos is not really a character that benefits from prep. The only thing you could really say is the amount of upgrades he would get in 4 years but that's a lot of guess work.
I guess i tried to make this fair, since War Machine would godstomp unless i give Genos a lot of stuff to help him in the fight. Then again, he won't be able to get past his durability..

Rhodey dosen't have one, but Genos is about 113.9 Kilotons.

Anyway, gonna vote Genos, due to arms mode upgrades and the ability to amp.

Necromercer said:
Rhodey dosen't have one, but Genos is about 113.9 Kilotons.

Anyway, gonna vote Genos, due to arms mode upgrades and the ability to amp.
So the AP gap is negligible. Since when does Geno's have stat amp?

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I mean, it isn't like he can hit War Machine due to flight while War Machine can flight spam and overwhelm him while he couldn't be hit
Why can't he? Genos has the better range and can kinda fly himself.

The dude is able to jump hundreds of meters with his leaps alone and further reach higher with short bursts of propulsion. Limited flight is not exactly bad depending on the mechanics. WM also has lower range than Genos who also happens to have better AoE, so his true flight is not that useful.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I mean, it isn't like he can hit War Machine due to flight while War Machine can flight spam and overwhelm him while he couldn't be hit
That's would only apply if he had more range than genos to exploit it, and even then Genos could just counter his projectiles by destroying them with his blasts.

Genos's Ap is113.8 kt at BoS and 237 kt at G4(assuming we're using the former)

War Machine's AP is 238 kt for scaling to hulkbuster.

They are really close and neither has any hax or truly effective power, making this fight one of the rare ones were Stamina is relevant. Genos has the weakness of slipping up, War machine is seemingly weak to high temperatures, and Genos uses his incinerators mainly.

War machine has probably better skills and more ranged options , Genos has his self-destruct to try and take WM with him in case things go bad, better range and his incinerators have shown to melt robots comparable to him, like G4.

I feel like either War machine beats Genos by exploiting him letting his guard down and Genos explodes himself with him, leading to an incon or Genos wins high diff.

I

Genos has shown far more hand to hand combat than Rhodey, and his far more flexible in movement. And arsenal, while being smaller, is more practical than WM's in this situation due to the former having greater range and aoe than the latter plus heat effect.

Albeit WM has massive lifting strength advantage, on of top being 2.1x times stronger going by AP, would put Genos in some really nasty issue if he ever gets in close combat.

So either Genos wins in the range combat or War Machine in the close combat. I go for Inco

War Machine's Flight kinda screws Genos due to his lack of ranged attacks and Genos can't take advantage of his AoE especially against War Machine who honestly should be fire resistant

Genos= lack of ranged attacks

You mean the guy whose literal feat who gave him high 7-C is blowing a mountaintop from far away?

The problem with WM's flight here is that he lacks the range to use it properly, if he goes outside of Genos's range, he won't be able to attack either. In a range battle, his repulsor beams and machine guns are considerably thinner than Genos's own, and lack his AOE damage.

Genos also has limited flight to make him harder to hit.

Not really, he can get close at range yet still safely bombard Genos especially since Genos lacks homing attacks while War Machine has them, secondly Genos's limited flight involves his blasters, he can't attack while using them.

Just pointing that out, not voting

i don't think missiles are as durable as the explosions they are supposed to make, he simply has to make them detonate. case in point heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back