• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Animated Universe Discussion Thread

And when IM flew to space in seconds and blocked Count Nafaria's electricity should be calced too

IM blocking Nafaria's electricity will most likely be subsonic or hypersonic (depending on the speed you use for his electricity)
Iron Man flying into space is pretty impressive, although i wanna point out that Iron Man took way longer to fly into space using an armor made specifically for space travel
Also i remember Tony stating he could fly to the Arctic and back in 2 hours using the arctic armor, which is slower than his regular armor

IM blocking Nafaria's electricity will most likely be subsonic or hypersonic (depending on the speed you use for his electricity)
Iron Man flying into space is pretty impressive, although i wanna point out that Iron Man took way longer to fly into space using an armor made specifically for space travel
Also i remember Tony stating he could fly to the Arctic and back in 2 hours using the arctic armor, which is slower than his regular armor
Likely due to the armor's weight might be making it slower

Yeah the armor is visibly bulkier than his regular armor
Also i have said this before but Iron Man should clearly not be 6-B, it took him directing his whole power to forcefields (stated by himself) to contain the explosion, and even then the explosion still exploded with enough force to cover a room and send him flying, it should most likely be the peak of his forcefields and not scale to his regular statistics
Also Also he needs a Hulkbuster key

And his P&A section is kinda merged
For example he has Fire Manipulation listed, which is because he has flamethrowers installed in his Mark II armor, but there's nothing to seperate his Mark I and Mark II powers

Also his Mark I LS is also whack
I recall it being Class K a while back (unjustified) but now it's Peak Human for lifting up Rhodey and Pepper casually. The rating makes sense but that's his strength without the armor and after being enhanced by the extremis virus (which he got after season 1 when he stopped using the mark I)

Though, aren't off-site respect threads usually ignored due to possibly outliers that are listed in there?

This thread sure wasn't active for a while, i'll try to finish the F4 calcs soon and move onto season 2
Btw i kinda just remembered that i don't think Annihulus ever used anti-matter to attack (except launching "anti-matter shards") so there might be no point in calcing the radiation feat

Got done with Doom and the FantastiCar going past the solar system and got a MFTL+ result (As expected)
Just gonna do a calc for Thing's crater and publish the blog

Alright, i'm gonna be moving onto season 2 then
On episode 1 and i'm already seeing good feats in the first 5 minutes:
-Johnny casually melts several of Doom's robots at once (does it both times aswell, once by just flying past them and once with a fireball)
-Sue could use her powers to make part of a cave's roof invisible to allow the rest of the F4 to see her while she was trapped
-The Thing could punch a hole into the cave
-Sue created a forcefield that could protect the F4 from a nuclear explosion that was the size of Doctor Doom's island
  • One of Doom's robots said that the island was "liquidated" while reporting their survival to Doom
-While using suits to replicate their powers after they lost them, Reed and Ben could momentarily lift a big wall individually, albeit not for long
-Daredevil could kick a part of the FantastiCar with enough force to send it flying into a wall and make it explode
-The F4 without their powers are still fairly competent, being able to move fast enough to avoid a Doom-controlled FantastiCar and doing some acrobatic stunts such as swinging from a hook onto the roof of a building
-Daredevil managed to destroy a vortex from one of Reed's machines (Doom is controlling all of them), by making it destroy a gas station and igniting the oil with his staff, he also avoids the vortex during this. Not much of a strength feat although it seems like a feat of skill and clever thinking
  • Daredevil also survives the resulting explosion from the vortex being set on fire, although it's more of just a bright flash
-Daredevil detects and dodges a missile with his senses
-Powerless Reed rips out the panel on an elevator aswell as a handrail in order to open the elevators door (man's been lifting)
-Doom launches tiny rocks that somehow grow into bigger rocks at the Thing, who easily shatters them
-The Thing manages to move with a gravity amplifier on him, Doom stated the amplifier increased the effect of gravity on the Thing "a thousandfold"
-Sue with a massive forcefield contains an explosion from Reed's dimensional reactor that would have caused a tear in reality and destroyed most of Manhattan according to Doom, with the explosion only destroying the building it was in
-Thing crushes a wedding ring into dust

There's more of these obviously, although they're not very notable

Last edited:
Done with the nuke calc
Funny how both this and Iron Man season 2's first episode have a massive explosion that's way above every previous feat
In episode 2 Sue tries to use forcefields to protect Reed from a mind-controlled Thing, while he never actually breaks them she does say she can't hold for long, so scaling Thing to the forcefield seems like a possibility
In episode 3 the Human Torch fires "concentrated beams of ultraviolet rays" so that'd be SOL attack speed for him i suppose
Johnny is also able to reignite himself after being extinguished by grabbing onto a pylon, he also reveals the F4 suits are insolated
Also in episode 2 the Thing tears off a bit of Medusa's hair, in the next episode Reed examines the hair and says that each strand has greater tensile strength than titanium iron wire
In episode 4 Black Bolt matches the Thing and punches him into a building. Reed also states that the antenna on Black Bolt's head absorbs energy from the electrons around him, after using a particularly strong attack on Ben he uses up all of his electrons and faints
Black Bolt later fires a blast from his antenna and overpowers a forcefield from Sue

Last edited:
Got my hands on Disney+, it has all of the 90's shows (except the fantastic four for some reason)
It also has subtitles which allows me to confirm that MODOK said adamantium alloy was as durable as chrome steel
unknown.png

Back