• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Super hero Squad Show Discussion Thread

The infinity sword should still give resistance to its own powers, since Reptil immune of it because he has a fragment (he resistence is noted in two episodes)

In the chapter 22S1, Falcon, Thor, Storm and Ms. Marvel move a couple of Passenger Ship (whose weight must be around 148,528 GT + 76,000 tons due to its Boxes and passengers), each ship should be comparable to the size and weight of Queen Mary 2 (2003)

148.528 GT=148528000000 tons + 76,000 tons=148528076000 tons (at least Class T)

If there was a way to get a fragment of the episode, I could try to calculate the speed and thus be able to use F=M*A in that feat

S2 ep 1

Thanos uses soul stone to effect the skrull queen mind

Thanos beats Captain marvel

Thanos uses the soul stone to astral project

Ep 2

Thanos uses the soul stone to astral project and affect the minds of the kree

Scarlet witch deflects a kree fusion cannon(the same one split the shield hella carrier in half)

Thanos survives being punched to a planet(the explosion is big enough to be seen from space)

by the way Chthon in episode 24, he created beings composed of nothing itself, that the squad (Dr.Strange, Surfer, Thor and Iron man) can defeat them, can we give them NPI?

ok, I continued investigating and find falcon's height is 5′11″ (180.34 cm)

so I will have to recalculate the black hole with the size of falcon compared to Doom and hulk, scale Iron man with falcon and then scale crimson Dinamo to calculate the feat of moving a bank box.

of course, scale the relativistic blow of The thing and Terrax carrying an island

That doesn’t sound right(I’m not a calc guys but). The polar ice caps water was going to flood the entire planet in the show. Soundn’t you be using that amount of volume instead of an info outlet or something?
Well, yeah, maybe using this volumen of ice🤔

"De acuerdo con el informe mensual del Servicio de Cambio Climático de Copérnico (C3S), el promedio de la superficie del hielo marítimo del Polo Norte se calculó en 14,5 millones de kilómetros cuadrados y el del Polo Sur se calculó en 2,9 kilómetros cuadrados en febrero"

translated

"According to the Copernicus Climate Change Service (C3S) monthly report, the average sea ice area of the North Pole was calculated to be 14.5 million square kilometers and that of the South Pole was calculated to be 2.9 kilometers square in february"

Well, yeah, maybe using this volumen of ice🤔

"De acuerdo con el informe mensual del Servicio de Cambio Climático de Copérnico (C3S), el promedio de la superficie del hielo marítimo del Polo Norte se calculó en 14,5 millones de kilómetros cuadrados y el del Polo Sur se calculó en 2,9 kilómetros cuadrados en febrero"

translated

"According to the Copernicus Climate Change Service (C3S) monthly report, the average sea ice area of the North Pole was calculated to be 14.5 million square kilometers and that of the South Pole was calculated to be 2.9 kilometers square in february"
I was thinking on how much water would be needed to flood earth considering I’m pretty sure shs extracted the amount of water I think

I was thinking on how much water would be needed to flood earth considering I’m pretty sure shs extracted the amount of water I think
technically this calculation exists, it is Country level

but remember this is a low ball and there is another context, since Thor and Ice man froze the northen pole that was what melted, no all ice

but I adjusted the calculation and got a small country level

by the way, we agree that Full power Infinity Sword is at least 3-A or Low 2-C, likey Low1-C. 2-C?

since a Fragment at its maximum power can destroy 6 dimensions(episode 6S1)

I adjusted my blog several times and had to record part of the episode with my phone

Basically 5-C Thor and Ice Man, this version of the heralds are almost as fast as the main ones.
Nice, though I would take out the billion light year thing since I’m pretty sure terrax wasn’t bfred since he didn’t rebel agianst Galactus. Though you could use stardust flying back to earth after Galactus flicked doom

Nice, though I would take out the billion light year thing since I’m pretty sure terrax wasn’t bfred since he didn’t rebel agianst Galactus.
Nah, Silver surfer was speaking in general, besides Terrax would at least be shown together with Galactus and he is fast enough to fly to superhero city or just get on the F4 vehicle
Though you could use stardust flying back to earth after Galactus flicked doom
in the next calc

Nah, Silver surfer was speaking in general, besides Terrax would at least be shown together with Galactus and he is fast enough to fly to superhero city or just get on the F4 vehicle

in the next calc
Ya but that still wouldn’t include terrax he never beefed with Galactus heck I’m pretty sure he was still KOed after thing gave he a knuckle sandwich. Ya he and the gearlds are very fast

Ep9

Hulk shakes the shield hellacarrier from ground lvl

Thor casually one shots wolverine and Ironman

Ep 11

Hulk throws a ship berry far(possibly into stars idk hard to tell)

Ep 13

Doom shakes the earth (and seemgly the moon) with his voice

Abomination shakes the earth by bulging

Ep 14

Thanos casually catches a mftl moving power stone

Modok blows distagrates a large portion of thanos’s home

Thanos uses the time stone to change the trajectory of the power stone

Thanos wipes abomination and modok from existence

Thanos accidentally destroys half the galaxy

Thanos blasts Falcon into space far enough that Falcon doesn’t know we’re he is and he flies back

Thor takes a blasts from a completed gauntlet

Dark surfer erases a third of the universe with a wave of his hand

Dark surfer sends the shs across time and space

Back