• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
This is one of those depressingly overlong threads with little to discuss, so let's get on with it.

Morbius
aka sins of my past

Elektra

Hercules

Over the millennia to come, you will experience emotions you don't yet know are even possible. The only one that will keep you sane is joy. Do not waste time mourning for those whom you outlive. Instead, revel in their friendships. If you savor them to their fullest, forever remembering those you meet along the way, the loneliness is tempered... because they shall then be immortal, too.
Born to a mortal women, Hercules is the son of Zeus, and spent centuries traveling the world, defeating monsters and helping the other heroes of Greece, such as Theseus and Jason. And in modern times, Hercules's role isn't much different, helping the heroes of today to battle villains as one of the most iconic members of The Avengers.

Squirrel Girl

• Her Tier, AP and Durability should change to At least High 8-C since she regularly stomps out the regular Spider-Man cast, and only has Rhino as a comparable being
Allspeak
Allspeak is a language spoken by Gods in Marvel that grants them Automatic Translation, thus the ability should be added on those profiles

Morbius

• The Immortality should be said to be type 1
  • Carrion's Life-Draining Touch was an instant kill, no?
  • More context on the Empathic Manipulation?
  • Shapeshifting is Transformation
  • Statistics Reduction works as Limited power null too
  • But he was devourered by Nightmare
Hercules

• Is that shield part of his Standard Equipment?
I agree with all the rest, nice job.

Morbius

• Very well
  • Yes, but given it's more akin to Life Absorption rather than Death Manipulation, it's more fit as resistance to life manip
  • Can't seem to find any context for it, sorry.
  • It is actually Shapeshifting (with a combination of Elasticity now that I think about it) because these are more instances of it:
  • It is both to be honest, Lizard did say his strength was drained
  • He was devoured, but like, he was supposed to be digested away, I should've reworded that.
Hercules

• No, Optional Equipment, I'll list it as such

• Ok with the Shapeshifting and Elasticity
  • I think Nightmare was just messing with Strange and what's shown shouldn't be taken realistically(?)

• K
  • I mean, he didn't have a reason to, it would have been straight up counter-productive to him given he had literally devourered Morbius two pages ago (Like, not egotistical villain idiocy, just insanely stupid)

Wouldn't it be just an outlier for Morbius then? If being in Nightmare's realm means he's like a soul and all that.

It was explicitly stated his soul was removed by Nightmare when entering the realm, I don't see what's outlierish about it tbh

While this isn't exactly familiar territory to me, this seems reasonably legitimate to me. I'm unsure about the whole Nightmare thing as I'm not knowledgeable enough on the topic, and Squirrel Girl's AP change should probably be further elaborated on (given just how strict the burden of proof can be for Marvel characters).

Otherwise, pretty much no issues with anything else.

Okay. Thanks.

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back